Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Car Ride

"Jade-" Alex started to say but I interrupted him,

"Dont ever expect to see me again." Were the last things I told my father before I placed one of our Demos cds on the floor and excited out the door with Martin and Alex by my side

I wanted him to know what I was doing in the "clubhouse" or what he called "a waste of time" he'll realize what he was missing out on. There was no way I was going back to him.
sure I was only 17, but I'll make it out alive, I have my four best friends Alex, Martin, Jack and of course Taylor.

"Do you want to talk about what just happened- WAIT! did Martin stay overnight?!" Alex asked suspiciously.

Martin and I exchanged a look and I coughed unconvinsouly "Of course not, psssht, why would you think that?"

"NO WAY. Martin. Jade" Alex said not being able to complete a sentance, 'DID YOU GUYS... YOU KNOW...?" He asked waving his hands around.

Martin caught on to what he was trying to say and smirked "Not today" was his brilliant response. What the hell was that suppose to mean?!

My mouth shot open but before I could say anything Alex pointed at Martin's pickup truck and said "Lets get moving or were going to be late"

What douches.

I climbed into the passenger seat and Alex in the back, Martin was driving. It was a quiet ride until Martin finally spoke up and said "What are we going to school for? Lets go to the CARNIVAL!"

"Yes. We can ride those roller coasters." Alex said agreeing with Marty and you can say I was kind of the nerd. I had perfect grades so I quickly said no to their "brilliant" idea.

""Yeah. No thanks" I said and Martin and Alex nodded.

I guess they didn't want to put up a fight.

After a while I feel asleep but was soon rudely awaken forcefully by a smiling Alex.

Come on. get up" He said shaking me
"Okay okay Al. I'm up. You big dummy, You didn't have to be so rude" I said but once I took in my surroundings I slapped him.

The jerk decided to bring me to the carnival even after I had said no.

"Ouch." He said and rubbed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY GUYS. I'LL UPDATE MORE LATER PROMISE. I WAS JUST EAGER TO UPDATE HAHA. LOVE YOU ALL AND THE COMMENTS. I LOVE THE COMMENTS SO COMMENT AWAY! :P