Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

The Beach

Taylor's PoV

Alex's truck came into view and we out our hands in the air

"Its about time!" I said but Alex rolled his eyes, "you should have said we were going to the beach before, would've saved gas.

I smiled sheepishly "Sorry!" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Jade and I hoped in, while she went to sit the middle between Jack and Martin, I sat in the passenger seat next to Alex.

Looking back I saw Martin and Jade together, they looked so cute together. My thoughts then drifted off to Alex on how he had asked me out on the last week of freshman year, the band had formed a couple of weeks before and Alex and I grew closer.

One day he took me to the little garden in back of the school and we lay there not feeling like going to class and out of nowhere he had blurted out the words "Will you go out with me"

I was shocked at first, but I agreed.

My thoughts were interrupted by the gang's scream, we were at the beach.

I had no doubt this was going to a night I wouldn't forget.

We all boarded off and to my surprise Alex, Jack, and Martin all carried Picnic baskets, beach chairs, and some other stuff I couldn't make out. Guess these guys prepared well.

Jade and I followed the boys as they picked out a perfect place to sit down on.

We were all now in out bathing suits, Jade wearing a blue bikini bringing out her eyes, not that you can see it in the dark, while I was wearing a green one.

The boys wore different colored shorts.

Before I knew it I heard Jade scream "PUT ME DOWN!" while hitting Martin's back.

Martin was laughing and then dumped Jade into the water.

Jack sat down next to me.

Jack was the quiet out of the gang, but he was an enjoyable person. I remember the first time I met him.

He was being bullied by a bunch of jocks, and once I saw him, I quickly ran to his rescue along with Alex. Alex had punched one of them and I helped Jack escape safely, after that the 3 of us were inseparable.

My thoughts were once again interrupted by Jack

"I want a donut" he said and I couldn't help but laugh, Jack was something else.

"Come on lets go swim" I said pulling him to the water

It was probably dangerous swimming at night, but it was a new adventure, we take risks, its all part of growing up.

Jack nodded and we both ran to the water and jumped in, when I was being splashed, Martin and Jack were both attacking me.

Oh so they wanna play? Alright boys, lets go.

I had a smug look on my face and Jade came to my side while we dplashed the guys, I then saw Alex join in with the guys.

It had been almost 2 hours since were at the beach when I heard a whistle.

The police. Was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So from now on, chapters are going to be at least 1000 words long! And guys, I'm gonna let you in on a secret! Remember Cameron? The ice cream man? Well he's gonna be making another appearance! As for the point of view switching, I won't be doing that often :D Maybe I'll do Martin later on, haha. Hoped you liked it. :P