Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Sleep Over

Once we reached the 'clubhouse' I could tell Taylor was angry we ditched and didn't tell her, as soon as she was going to say something Martin grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth.

"Taylor don't scream at Jade, It was Alex's and I idea to skip, she was against the idea but she fell asleep in the car and well we took her to the carnival" Martin said honestly then looked at me and winked.

I started to blush.

Oh gosh, whats wrong with me? Martin was my best friend, he was part of the band. Did I like him?

"I had a little trouble with my father, and I need a place to stay" I said with my head low

"Stay at mine, We can have a sleepover!" Taylor said smiling. I'm guessing she forgave me for the school ditching.

"Thanks Tay" I said smiling gratefully.

"We need some girl time" she said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Okay well Alex, Jack and i will have some guy time" Martin said playfully.

"I'll drive you all" Alex said and we all hoped in his truck.

Once Alex had dropped Taylor and I off at her house we were ready to party. Her parents were out, probably on a dinner or at work, but I didn't bother to ask.

We climbed up the stairs to her blue colored room, it was a pretty room with pictures of the bands 'All time low', 'Boys Like Girls', 'We are the in crowd','we the kings' and some others.

'So tell me. Whats up with you and Martin?" She asked suddenly curious

I blushed, I need some girl advice so we both sat on the her bed and I told her everything from when Martin came to my house until the interrupted kiss.

"Oh god! so my phone call ruined your kiss?! so if i hadn't called, you go would've..?" she asked

I nodded "Yep, I just don't know if I wanted it to happen. He's my best friend, I've known him for years, the band! I couldn't possible date him." I said having an internal argument.

"Jade, I have no idea what to tell you" She said honestly

"Of course you have no troubles since you are perfectly happy with Alex" I said glumly.

Alex had asked Taylor out a while after I had met them, sure they had their troubles but I didn't doubt that they loved each other.

"I feel like going to the beach" Tay said suddenly getting up from the bed and started to walk around her room.

I was a free girl, no time schedule, no bed time, no father to come home to.

"Why don't we?" I asked Taylor and we both smiled a night at the beach, this could be fun.

"I'll call Alex to come pick us up" she said and I got a bathing suit from her closet, we were both the same size and shared clothes often.

Once both Taylor and I were both changed with beach clothes we went out to her porch and wait for Alex to come with the rest of the guys.

This was going to be a night I wouldn't forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SO SHORT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BEACH AND BONDING TIME WITH JAAACK!!!!!!