Niall's Princess

Missing him

'Hi guys!'
'Hey!'
'Just thought you'd want to know that we're in New Zeland for recording our new album!'
'Whooo!'
Niall and Louis where doing a Twitcam, and two seconds into it, they where already acting like complete idiots. I felt sorry for all the girls watching it with their earphones in anything above half volume. They would need a hearing test after Louis shouting 'whooo'.
'So...Chloe, I hope you're watching this! I would be in bed, but I'm doing this for you instead!' Niall pointed at the camera, indicating me. I smiled and went to tweet them;
'Niall you idiot, get some sleep. Just because your first album was called Up All Night, doesn't mean you have to do it ;) x' and hoped they'd get the tweet.
'So, if you guys want to ask us any questions or give you a shoutout...or you have a pointless story you want us to tell the world about, then please tweet us,' Louis said.
'But hold your tweets!' Niall shouted.
'What?'
'Chloe just tweeted us. She called me an idiot, told us you get some sleep and that just because our first album is called Up All Night, it doesn't mean we need to do that,' Niall smiled.
'Right, now you guys can tweet in,' Louis said. 'I wanna put on some music...lets put on...this one...'
A song came on that was hard to tell what it was through the computer, but it sounded quite good.
'Okay so, shoutouts to; Lucy, Dayna, Emily and Sophie and all the other names have disappeared!' Niall said.
'Lets look at some questions...okay so someone has asked; 'Can you please try to make as much noise as possible to wake my snoring brother up.' Challenge accepted,' Louis grinned.
'Oh lord...' I whispered to myself, and turned the volume down on my laptop. Louis and Niall started shouting at the top of their lungs and screeching the lyrics to all sorts of songs. After about a minute of it, there was a bang on the door.
'Oh dear...' Louis smirked, and went to answer it.
'What the hell?' Zayn moaned. 'I was asleep!'
'Yeah...and so was someone's parents but I think we've sorted that out now,' Niall called over to him.
'You doing a Livestream?' Zayn asked.
'Yup, wanna join?' Louis asked.
'No thanks. Hello to all the girls watching but I'm going to go back to sleep. Don't do that again, Louis,' sighed Zayn. The door was shut and Louis came to sit back down.
'Any more questions,' Niall scanned the computer screen. 'Do you guys miss your families? Well, Louis only saw his family about a week ago but I think he might soon and yes, I miss mine, I haven't seen mine in a while because of them living in Ireland.'
'Here's a good one. Niall, how did you meet your girlfriend?' Louis asked. Niall blushed.
'Well...It was actually at a concert. Her and her friend had managed to be able to come backstage and her friend was practically trying to jump Harry and she was holding her back,' Niall was doing actions that where making me laugh so much. 'And when Chloe was holding her friends arm, she let go by accident, and her friend went diving onto Harry with more force than she meant, and Chloe fell back, and she fell into me. Me being my heroic self caught her-'
'If that's what you want to call tripping over me and pushing her back onto her feet so you could get up then yeah, that's what happened!' Louis laughed.
'Shut up, Louis, this is my story. Then, like she went all blushy and kept on apologising when there was no need,' Niall finished.
'Lovely Niall,' Louis said.

They completed the Twitcam by doing loads of hilarious stuff. At one point, Louis dared Niall to run into Liam's room and take his light-up toothbrush, but no reaction came. However, when Niall dared to Louis to go into Harry's room and take his blanket he'd had ever since he was little, a small amount of trouble started...especially as he was only wearing his boxers. It was probably the longest Twitcam Niall had ever done...and by far the loudest.

The morning came bright and new. The only reason I'd really woken up was that my phone had buzzed, alerting me I had a text.
'Hey princess! Missing you already! Hope you enjoyed the Twitcam last night, just wish I could have seen your smile. Don't reply because of the over seas credit and stuff, I love you! xx'
'Oh Niall,' I said to myself. I smiled down at the screen before exiting the text and stumbling out of bed. There was never really much to do when Niall wasn't there, and as it was the holidays, there was no University to keep me occupied. I had no coursework or studying to do. I decided to go and see Tom at his job in the shopping centre to see if he wanted to do anything when he got off work. I was soon dressed and out the door, into the car. When I had arrived, I saw that there where crowds of people just there outside, not going in, just standing, blocking the doorway. I crept around the back and slipped into the unlocked door to avoid the cluster. I scoured the centre for Tom and soon found him helping some girls look for the clothes they wanted. When they'd turned away, I sneaked up behind Tom and whispered in his ear; 'Looking very flirty, there Tom.' He whirled around and cracked a smile. 'And since when did you become so good at fashion advice?' He gave me a quick hug, then went about hanging up the clothes that where left on the railings outside the changing rooms.
'I wasn't flirting,' he said 'I was just helping them. It's my job.'
'I didn't say you where the one doing the flirting,' I winked, leaning up against the wall. Tom rolled his eyes.
'They wouldn't flirt with me, and I wouldn't take them on either. They're not my type.'
'What is your type?'
'Friendly, loyal, nice personality, easy to get along with, happy -'
'Are you describing a girl or a dog?' I laughed.
'Shut up, Chloe, you got your Prince Charming, I can dream about mine!' He tried to force back a smile.
'You want to dream about your Prince Charming?'
'Yes! I mean - No! You know what I mean! You got your Prince Charming, I can dream about my Princess - that's what I mean!' he defended.
'Ah, got you. So, when you clocking off? Was wondering if you wanted to go and do something?' I asked.
'Yeah, sure. I'm off in a few minutes. Just wait here and I'll be back.'

Minutes later we where walking out of the stuffy clothes shop and into the main hall. We went and sat outside Starbucks once we'd got out of the shopping centre.
'Chloe...there'd something I really need to tell you,' he was looking down at his coffee. He looked a little worried about something.
'What's wrong?' He looked up at me then started staring at passers by in the street before looking back at me, in the eye.
'Would you still want to be my friend if you knew something quite big and really quite shocking about me that I never really knew about before?' he asked. What was all this about?
'Yes...Tom, what's wrong?' I asked, concerned. He stared at a few more passers by before looking back down at his coffee and muttering something.
'I didn't quite hear that.'
'I said...I...I think I might be...gay...' he admitted. For a moment, I was in shock. I'm not going to lie, he used to be a real ladies man, and when we where thirteen, I had a little crush on him. His dark hair that was almost black, piercing blue eyes, pale skin with a few tiny freckles dotted on his nose, and a body that was muscular - but not over the top. Biceps and a pack that could be seen through his shirts was really quite impressive.
'So? That's not going to make me hate you. Why where you scared to tell me?' I asked.
'You hang around with five boys a lot of the time, and I thought that maybe you might get scared I'd start to fancy Niall or someone,' he said.
'No, don't be stupid. And even if you did, I wouldn't mind, it wouldn't be my problem really. What makes you think that anyway?' He looked at me and blushed a little.
'There's this guy...at work...I don't know. He just...I go nervous and I find it hard to actually talk to him.'
'What's he look like?'
'Well, eyes nicer than chocolate. Hair that's a kind of dark sandy colour. Tall...he works at the summer shop across from the one I was at today.'
'Ohh! The one who hardly ever wears a top? The one who Niall doesn't like me going into the shop for?' I asked eagerly.
'Yeah,' Tom grinned.
'Nice!' I smiled. Tom had good taste. We spent the day talking about the guy that he fancied and made adventurous plans to get them to meet up. None of which would really work.

By the time I got home, I realised I really missed Niall and it had only been one day. I had another two months of this at least before he came home. I sat on the sofa and just listened to the silence - and it felt eerie. No singing or guitar playing. No beeping from the fridge to say that it had been open for too long. It felt rather awkward. I stared at my phone background for a while...Just a picture of me and Niall in the park. It was nothing special to anyone else, but to me it meant everything at that point in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know...this is really rubbish at the minute, but it will get better, I promise :) x