Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

X

Part 10

I Stood There In Complete shock, Jessica And Ian Were Standing Right There. Just Them Two. Alone. Jessica Came Walking Towards Me, I Could Hear He Heels each step she took. "Well, Well, Well, If It Is Ms. FREAKING STYLES!" She Yelled. I Shut My eyes. She Laughed. "I Don't Even know What Harry Sees In You!" She Said. I Couldn't Let Her Bully me anymore. No, i going to stand up for my self!

"Obviously, Something he doesn't see In You," I Said.

"Oh, FYI I have a better Chance with him than you!" she said crossing her arms.

I Laughed. "But Your Not His Girlfriend...Are You?..No I Am, Jessica I Am Sick a Tired Of Your Crap! Ever Since 7th Grade! You've Ruined My Life! You Never Took me for who i was, No You Took me for what a Complete loser i was, i tired to fit in with the 'Cool' kids but I guess that didn't matter, Your Fake Jessica and Always Will Be" I Calmed My Self Down. "What Ever Happened to us?..We Use To Be Best Friends In 1st Through 5th Grade" I Asked. She Looked Down. I Saw A Tear Come Down to the floor. She Ran Out Crying. Ian Looked Up At Me. He Smiled.

"So You Finally Stood Up To Her, Huh?" He Said. I Got That Nervous, Feeling i always do when i get around him. "Listen Cutie, Ever Since 7th Grade, That Kiss Is All I Think About." He Said grabbing my hand. I Pulled Away. I Shook My Head.

"You Know, what i think, You Call Me Cutie Because You Don't Even Know My Name. You Never Noticed Me Until High School. 7th Grade That kiss, was nothing. I use to dream about how you would one day become my Boyfriend, But No. Im to good for you." I looked down.

"I Guess You Are" He Said. I Looked up shocked at his words. "Im Glad Your With Harry, At least Your With someone Who won hurt You" he said. He Walked Away. I Grabbed His Arm. "Wait!" I Said. He Stopped, Turned BAck and Smiled at me. He Kissed my forehead. And Left. Ian Was Gone.

I Turned Around And Heard Someone Knocking On The Door. The Students. It was time to teach the class. I Open the door for them and they all ran in. But They weren't Kids. They all looked like they were in their 20s or Teens. I Laughed. Then I Heard Someone Knock ON the Other Door. I Went to Go Open It When i Saw Liam. "HELLO!!!!" he said. "This Is My Girlfriend Danielle, she's going to be taking your class!" he said holding her hand. She Let Go And Shook Mine.

"So Your The Olivia Harry Keep talking about! My God You Are Beautiful, I seen Your Videos ON Youtube, Im Such a Big fan!" She Said Shaking my hand still. I Laughed.

Louis Came In With a girl to. "This Is Eleanor, she's taking your class two!" He Said. "Nice to meet You! WOW Your Beautiful!" She Said. "Thank You!" I Said. Niall Came IN And Gave Me A Hug. Then Zayn, With A Girl To?. "This Is Perrie!" He Said Smiling at her. "Hello! Nice to meet you! Cannot wait to take your Class!" she said. I Turned and Saw Harry. Smiling. I Smiled. I Walked Up To Him And Hugged Him. He Hugged Me As Tight As he Could.

"Hey Babe!' he said looking down at me. He went in for a kiss.

"Not Here" I said pushing him back slowly.

He Laughed. I ran over to go teach the class. "Hey Guys! Um We Have 5 Special Guests Over There! ONE DIRECTION!" i said cheering. Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie Were in the front row. As I Taught the class i saw Harry Staring At Me. And Just Me, with his green Emerald eyes. I Smiled as i was teaching. He bit his Lower Lip. I Turned to him again and Saw Him Mouth To Louis. "I Cant Believe She's Mine" I Laughed and Smiled.

After the class, We All Went out to get Ice Cream. I got my cone and we all headed to our cars. Harry drove me home. "Thanks Harry" I Said Kissing Him. I Pulled Away. I got out of the car and saw Ally Looking out the window with Jake. I Smiled. Jake Looked At Me With a thumbs up and i laughed. I Turned around and saw Harry still in him car. I Walked up to his Drivers Window and Gave him a Good Bye Kiss. He Smiled And I Went inside as he drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY its Short!
next one will me longer i promise!!! <3