Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XII

Part 12.

Was I already in love? No. I couldn't have been, its been a month since me and Harry started dating. The first store we walked into was H&M. I had felt bad about using Harry's credit card, so I used my own money. I bought a new shirt, and some shorts. The next store we walked into was Forever 21, from that I got some bracelets and some dresses. After that store we got Starbucks. I got my Vanilla bean with extra caramel. The rest of the girls got the same thing I got. Even though I was the youngest out of all of them, I felt so comfortable around them. We sat down and started talking and telling stories about how funny Harry was. I smiled and laughed. Once we finished our drinks we started heading back to the hotel. The radio was blasting when 'As long as you love me' by Justin Bieber came on.

We got to the hotel and went to the boys' room. Zayn, Niall and Louis were playing Call of Duty, Liam was on the floor watching them play, then I turned to Harry who was laying down on the bed on his phone. I Put the bags down and sat down next to him. I smiled. He put his phone away and kissed my lips. I grabbed his credit card and handed it to him.

"What did you buy love?" He asked with a huge grin on his face.

"A new shirt, some shirts, bracelets and a couple dresses" I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Cool, wanna go do something?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Like what?" I asked in a playful voice.

"Whatever you want!" He said cupping my face.

I laughed. We decided to go to the movies to watch the new Spiderman movie. I grabbed my bag and we headed out. Once we got to the theater, we got our tickets and some drinks and headed to the movie. We sat down and watched the previews. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I laughed silently. The movie started and I instantly fell in love with Andrew Garfield. My eyes were just on him, I even forget that Harry was here. I heard Harry Groan.

"Jealous?" I whispered.

"Very much" He whispered back.

"Haha, its not my fault, Look at his body!" I said. I Looked up at him and seen him roll his eyes and smile. He pulled me closer. I was getting tired right at the end of the movie.

"Harry, I'm really tired" I whispered.

"Come On" He said grabbing my hand.

We got back to the hotel and I grabbed my bags so that He can drop me back off at home. We were in the car when I started getting really bored.

"Harry can I drive?" I asked.

"Are you crazy?..You don't even how your drivers license" He said laughing.

"Please?" I asked with my puppy dog face.

"Ugh fine!" He said pulling over.

We got out of the car so we can switch seats.

"Ok, that is the gas, and that one is the break" He said pointing at the pedal's. I nodded my head.

"This is Drive, and reverse" He said.

I thought I had it down pack, but I didn't. I Got distracted Very easy. We almost ran into a mail box because I was pointing at the sky saying how pretty it was. Harry grabbed the wheel so we wouldn't hit the mail box.

"Never again will I let you Drive, lets just stick to four wheelers" He said laughing.

We both laughed to point were I was crying. We got to my house. Harry came inside with me, I thought it was time he met Ally. We got inside and seen Ally making out with Jake. Awkward.

"Um, Hello?" I said. I heard Harry laugh.

"Um, Ally, Jake..This is Harry" I said.

"Oh hi Harry, its nice to finally meet you" She said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you to" He said.

"Oh, he has a british accent!" She said touching her chest. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea, He does" I said laughing.

Jake shook his hand and greeted him as well. I took him a tour of the house, then upstairs to my room. I heard Ally and Jake Giggle. I let out a sigh.

"And this is my room" I said putting my bags down. He sat down on my bed and laughed. I seen him pick up the picture of me and my parents. I smiled.

"What happened?" He asked curiously.

"They died in an accident, when I was five." I said sitting down next to him.

"Im sorry" He said hugging me. I felt tears forming. Harry was the one who made me forget about them. He made me feel like I was with them, but I knew they were somewhere better. I Laughed into the hug. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately, The kiss got deeper and deeper. He pushed me back so that he can lay me on the bed. He was on top of me. The kiss was deeper, and more passionate. He took of his sweater, and kissed me again. I felt his hand go up my shirt. I knew where this was gonna lead to.

"Harry" I said stopping him.

"Your not ready?" He asked.

I Shook my head. "No" I Said silently.

"Ill wait" He said Kissing my forehead. I smiled. I kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH! Thanks for reading, please comment!