Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XVII

Part 17.

I finished packing my bag for Florida. I changed into some clothes. I seen Harry looking at me. He smiled. I smirked at him as he let his smile go into a serious face.

"At the dance, why were you so upset?" He asked.

"Oh, um, its nothing" I said closing the bag.

"Olivia, I can tell something went bad at that dance, so tell me" He said getting mad.

"Ok! a fan came up to me and told me these horrible things" I said sitting down on the floor.

He stood up. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked getting even madder.

"Because I knew you would get like this! I didn't want to ruin your night" I said.

"Yea but Olivia! You need to tell me these things" He said.

"Harry! Im old enough to handle myself!" I said getting up.

He just stood there, in shock. Ive never been this upset at him. I felt bad. I covered my face. He hugged me. I put my face in his chest. This was our first fight. His fans will do anything to break us up. I don't understand why they can't support us like they do with Eleanor and Louis, or Liam and Danielle. This whole relationship to me was still a dream. He looked at me.

"I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" He said. I nodded and hugged him again. We leave tomorrow. So this means I have to spend the night at the hotel. Harry grabbed my bag and took it to his car. I followed him. He was on his was to his car when Ally stopped him.

"Keep your junk in your pants this time" she whispered loud enough so that I can hear. He nodded at headed to his car. I shook my head at her.

"Be safe okay? Ill see you in one week" She said hugging and kissing me.

"I promise ill call you as soon as I get there, and every night too" I said kissing her cheek. I went out the front door and headed to Harry's car. He waved to Ally, and we drove to the hotel.

We got there and it was already 6:00. The day was going by fast. I got my bag out of the car, and walked in the hotel with Harry's arm around me. Paparazzi was at the door and taking pictures. The flashes made my eyes squint. They were asking all types of questions.

"Olivia! are you getting married?"

"Harry! Are you to getting more serious?" another asked.

We ran inside and got rid of them. I let out a breath. He let out a chuckle and we head to the boys room. I put my bags down and laid on the bed.

"My God! Is it always like this?" I asked.

"Most of the time" He said. I got my pajamas. He smiled at me. I opened the door to go to Eleanor and Danielle's room, but Harry stopped me.

"Your going to leave me here to sleep alone?" He asked in a puppy dog face. I laughed.

"Zayn sleeps in the same room, so your not alone!" I said.

"Yea but on the other bed" He said.

"Harry-"

"My favorite pillow is leaving?" He cut me off. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! ill stay here" I said closing the door. He got up and smiled.

"I get my way" He said.

"Whatever" I said laughing. I sat on Zayn's bed and turned the TV on. I put MTV on and 'America's Best Dance Crew' Came on. I remembered. I was on that show. My crew won. (My crew IaMmE, really won ABDC season 6). Thing is this was season 6, the season me and my crew was on. I quickly changed the channel before Harry saw us perform. He grabbed the control from me and put it back on.

"How come you didn't tell me you were on ABDC?" He asked.

"Because" I said.

He shook his head and watched us perform the Rihanna. He started laughing.

"Babe your amazing!" He said. Before I could saying anything else Zayn ran into the room.

"HARRY OLIVIA IS TV..oh your watching it" He said laughing.

"Babe your a great dancer!" Zayn said.

"Thank you so much!" I said. I smiled.

They both watched the TV. I was starting to fall asleep, but I quickly moved to Harry's bed before I fell asleep on Zayns bed. I opened my eyes and seen that the Katy Perry performance was on. I smiled and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! . OH and the Rihanna and Katy Perry Link was REALLY ME! On America's Best Dance Crew season six, our crew won. LOL! so thank you for checking those out!