Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XVIII

Part 18.

We all got up at 4:00 in the morning. We packed up all the luggage in the van. I wore the outfit that I had put together last night. I went to Eleanor's room. She was already up. She hugged me. I helped her load her luggage so that the boys can take it downstairs. I was about to grab my bag when I touched someone else's hand. I looked up. Niall. I smiled at him.

"Good morning Love" He said.

"Morning Niall" I said. Niall was like my best friend. Even though we never acted like we never talked, me and him connected as soon as we met. I remember the day he texted me saying he had a crush on me as soon as he laid eyes on me and that he still does even though I'm with Harry, but hey! He had the guts to do it...right?

I turned around and bumped into Harry. He caught me. I looked at him, he smirked. I pulled away from him. He smile faded.

"Whats wrong love?" He asked.

"N-nothing, I'm just tired" I said.

"Come on" He said. He picked me up bridal style all the way to the van. I laughed. We got to the van and hopped in. I sat next to Niall and Harry. I started to fall asleep. My head landed on Niall's shoulder. I heard him chuckle. I was fast asleep.

We got to the airport, we got into the private plane. I sat down next to Harry. I looked at him, but he didn't look my way.

"Harry?, you ok?" I asked.

"I don't know, why don't ask Niall's shoulder" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you seriously getting jealous?" I asked.

"N-no! But I'm just saying that he's not your boyfriend! I am!" He said.

"Yes, I know that, but you don't have to get jealous" I said.

"Im not Jealous" He said quietly.

"Fine....But I find it cute when your jealous" I said laughing pointing at his dimple.

"Fine...I was a bit jealous, but I'm still your boyfriend right?" He said with his cheeky smile.

"Yes, yes you are" I said laying on his chest. His heart beat put me to sleep.

I woke up and we were in Florida. I couldn't believe I slept the whole plane ride. It was so hot. I got out of the plane and grabbed my bag. I felt a hand rub my head.

"Welcome to PARADISE!!" Louis yelled. I laughed. Eleanor shook her head and held his hand. They were such an adorable couple, along with Danielle and Liam. I smiled at how happy they were with each other. I still couldn't believe Perrie couldn't come. I looked over at Zayn, but he was already staring my way. I turned back around awkwardly. I felt someone grab my waist but I already knew it was Harry. He smiled at me. We walked towards the exit, when a bunch of fans came and started Asking for pictures and autographs.

"Just keep walking" Harry Whispered in my ear. I did what he told me. When a fan came up to me.

"YOUR SUCH A SLUT! HOW ARE YOU DATING HARRY!? HUH? JUST BECAUSE YOU DANCE DOESNT MEAN YOUR FUCKING SPECIAL! YOUR NOTHING!" She said. Before I could say anything, she pushed me so hard to the point where I couldn't catch my breathe. I gasped for air.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU PROBLEM!?" I heard Danielle yell as Eleanor and Niall tried holding her back.

"Whats your problem?...Leave her alone, just because she dating me doesn't make her a slut! You don't know her, and you don't know me! Don't ever touch her, what kind of a fan are you?! Why can't you just respect her?" Harry Yelled.

As I was hearing this, Liam, Zayn and Louis tried Helping me up. We walked to the hotel. My stomach hurt like hell. Ive never felt so much pain before.

"Babe! You ok?" I heard Harry. I shook my head.

"Baby! Im so sorry! She was just a bitch!" He said.

I laughed, but it made my stomach hurt even more. "I-Its ok" I said Panting.

Eleanor gave me some water. The water felt so good going down my throat. My stomach started to feel much more better. Me and Harry stood behind the rest of the guys and girls. They walked in front of us. He stopped me. I looked into his green eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away. He put piece of my hair behind my ear. I looked down. We continued walking again. I grabbed his hand and he intertwined his fingers with mine, not caring if anyone saw. We got to the hotel. It was beautiful! Better then the one in Chicago. We went upstairs to our rooms. Eleanor, Danielle and Me shared a room, Zayn, Liam and Niall in one, and Harry and Louis, and Management had their rooms. We walked into our rooms and unpacked our stuff.

I laid on the bed still kinda of in pain. I Got back up and changed into some shorts. Harry walked in the room.

"Dayyyyyyuuuummmmmm" He said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"We'll just leave you to" Danielle said grabbing Eleanor's hand and left the room.

I did a ballerina twirl and landed on his feet. I kissed his lips. Without breaking the kiss, Harry closed the door still with his eyes closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! It means so much!