Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

II

Isn't She Lovely?
part 2.

I Sat Down To Watch TV. It Was Already 3:00pm, I Was Dosing Off. I Finished My Homework And Stuff, And Now i was spending time with Ally. I turned To Her And Started Laughing. She looked At Me Confused. I Laughed Again. She was the reason i was always so happy. I Cant get mad at her for more than 5 minutes Because I Love Her That Much.

"I Could Go For Some Starbucks!" I Said Playing with my hair.

"Wanna Go Get Some?...its around the corner!" She Said.

"Sure, Ill Go, You Want Anything?" i Asked Her.

"Vanilla Bean PLEASE!!!" She Said Yelling.

"OKAY! No Need To Yell, I'm Right HERE!!!" I said Laughing.

I Started walking to Starbucks When I Noticed A Couple Of Girl Screaming. Maybe Justin Bieber was Near By. I Laughed to Myself. Then I Went Around The Corner, And Starbucks was Closed. GREAT! I thought. Then One Of The Screaming Girl Next To Me Kept Saying These Guys' Names! Who Are These People. I Mean I Understand if it was Justin Bieber. But Never Like This. So turned Back Around And started walking home.

When i Got Home Ally Looked At Me With The 'Wheres My Drink Face?'. I Starred At her. "It was closed!" I Said. She Had 'o' Shaped Mouth.

" I mean it was open but no one could get in!" I Said

"Thats Bull! Who was There....The President!?" She Asked Crossing her Arms.

"No, I Really Don't Know! But There Was screaming girls, holding signs And Stuff. And It wasn't Justin Bieber!" I Said.

She Laughed. Since It was saturday, We did our daily Cleaning. But 'Gonzales' Style. we Turned on the Music As loud as we Can. YES YES! i know Who Cleans?....At Like 4:00pm. We Turned It On And 'Boyfriend' Came on. We Started Dancing And Singing. I Went Upstairs To Clean My Room. While i was cleaning My Room I Could Hear the radio down stairs. "One Directions Concert In Chicago Are SOLD OUT!!" the radio person said. I Laughed. Only because I Knew That That Spoiled Little Brat, Jessica Had Like Front Row Tickets. I Finished My Room. And Ally finished hers. We Finished EVERYTHING! I Was So Tired.....I Went to go lay in my bed. I Turned to were my night stand, were a Picture of me and My Mom And dad when i was 3, 2 years before they passed. I Felt a tear come down. I Heard Ally Coming In, And She Patted My Back.

"You Were To Young When They Passed Away." She Started To Say.

I Felt More Tears Come Down. I Just Wish I Could Hold Them One More time. I Wiped My Tears Away. I Knew That I Would cry more. But I Wiped them Away And Got Up and went to the sitting area by the window of my room. Ally Came to sit next to me.

"Do You Think They Miss Us?" I Asked Looking out the window.

"Of Course They Do! And They Probably Miss You the most!" She Laughing Stroking my hair.

I put my head down. She Knew What i was going through. I Wanted Her To Know That. She Loved Me More Than Anything Right now. She Was My "Mom". I Wanted To Cry so bad Right Now. But I Couldn't.

"Tomorrow, i Have Work At The Coffee Shop." I Said Getting Up.

"Alright, Ill Invite Jake!" she said getting Happy.

i rolled my eyes. "Ugh! Really!?" i said.

She Started Walking Out of the room and Turned And pointed at me. "Be Nice!, One Day Your Going to find that 'Special Someone'" She Said.

HAHAHAHAHA. Like Who? I Asked Myself
♠ ♠ ♠
What Did You Think?...Sorry Its Short.

leave a comment?