Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

III

Isn't She Lovely?
Part 3.

-Next Morning; 12;00pm-

I Heard A Knock At The Door. I Looked At Ally. She Rolled Her eyes And Got the Door. It Was Angle.

"Hey Angle, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I Was Bored At Home And I needed someone to talk to!" She Said Entering.

She hugged Ally Then Hugged Me. I Laughed.

"But I Have Work In Like 10 Minutes" I Said Grabbing My Bag.

She Gave A Sad Look. But I Had To Go.

"You Can Stay Here With me! Its Fine" Ally Said Hugging Angle.

Her And Angle are Like Sisters. They Probably Had More Common Then Me and Her. It Was Fine With Angle. So I Was Off To Work.

-At coffee Shop-

I was Taking Orders When Ian Walked In. I Was Nervous To Talk To Him. He Was Perfect. He Looked So Cute Today! He Walked Up To The Counter And Ordered. "Oh Hey Cutie!" He Said. i Blushed.

"Haha! Is That Like Your New Nick Name For Me Everytime You See Me?" i Asked Him Handing him his coffee.

"Yea, Cause Your Cute. Is That Wrong?" He Asked.

"Hahaaa! Yea Okay!" I Said Smiling.

"Well I Gotta Go! Bye Cutie!" He Said Handing Me The Money.

I Couldn't Stop Blushing. I Could See Jessica In His Car Outside. I rolled my eyes. I Wanted To Be Like Her. Popular, Happy...But Most Of All Be With Him.

On My Break I Went To Jimmy Johns To Buy A Sandwich. Once I Had Finished My Food I Headed Back To work. There was Some Girls Outside of the shop. Screaming. But I Ignored Them. I Walked Inside And Started Work. My Boss Looked MAD!

"Hey John, whats up?" I Said Patting His Back.

"Those Girls! Are getting on my nerves! All that Screaming!" He Said.

"Well Whats Going On?" I Asked Curiously.

"Some Guys Are Next Door. I Guess Their Famous" He Said.

After A Few Minutes, The Girls Had Left. FINALLY! I Said to myself. My Shift Ended 20 Minutes ago, but i stayed to help clean. I Kinda Liked My Job, I Got Free Drinks, HAHA! I Laughed.

"U Can go home Now Olivia Thanks For Helping" My Boss Said

I Nodded. While I Walking out of the Shop, I Bumped Into Someone. I Fell And Hit My Head.

Everything Went Blank.

When I Woke Up I Seen That I was Still In The Shop. It Was 8;00pm. EIGHT HOURS OF WORK!?!
No It Cant Be Possible. I Rubbed My Head. I Turned And Saw A Boy. HE Had Curly Hair, and beautiful Green eyes. He Was Beautiful I Thought. He Smiled At Me.

"Hi, Im Harry" He Began.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOOOOO SORRY That The Chapters Are Short. But
I Don't have time...Next Chapter Will be Longer.:(
Tell me what you thought