Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXVI

Part 26.

It was Saturday now and I leave back for Chicago tomorrow, we had just gotten news about us staying for one more day. I wasn’t sure whether I would be excited to see Ally and Jake or sad to be leaving my friends. Danielle and Eleanor have helped me through this entire trip and I consider them like sisters now. I don’t regret coming to Florida because it has been an amazing experience getting to know these people that I never thought I would be able to get along with. Before, I was that girl who had a dream about dancing and girl who had lost her parents too young, and now I’m known worldwide by all the One Direction fans and my fans from when I was one Americas Best Dance crew and I can thank Harry and the rest of the guys for bringing me out of my shell and finally discovering there’s more to life than to be upset over the past.

I can safely say that I’m a different person than I was a month ago. Today was the last full day in Florida , even though we were suppose to leave today, and I didn’t want to spend it moping around in a hotel room over Harry. Danielle, Eleanor, and I decided to go to the boy’s concert tonight and party our last night in the city.

"This is good Chachi" Eleanor said pressing the button to go down to the lobby.

"I needed this, I needed to stop moping" I said taking a deep breath. "Besides it wasn't just about Harry, I came here to support the other boys as well" I said.

"Good!" Perrie said.

The elevator made a sound and the door opened. They boys were ready to go and so was Paul and management. The girls ran to their boys and I was left alone. Great. I seen Harry but ignored him. I could feel his eyes on me. I saw him from the corner of my eye get up from his seat walking towards me. I quickly ran to the boys.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked towards them. They greeted me and included me into the conversation . I smiled.

I turned to Harry who's face looked saddened. My smiled turned in frown. I knew that ignoring Harry was bad, but I just didn't know what to say to him anymore.

We arrived at the arena. We could heard girls shouting out the boys' names, yelling and screaming. The boys went straight to their dressing rooms. The girls waited in the green room. We sat there and watched Tv and Made poster boards for the boys.

"Excuse me, I have to use the washroom" I said standing up and leaving. I didn't know where the bathroom was but I figured that it couldn't be that far. I did end up on the other side of the building though.

I got done using the toilet. I washed my hands and dried them real good. I looked at my self in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair. I practiced my fake smile. Luckily, It was believable. I looked at myself again and fixed my self a bit. I walked outside the bathroom. I noticed some girls were knocking on the window and started calling my name, but security took them away. I walked backwards and waving at them. When I turned back around and hit something.

"Im so terribly sorr-" I stopped at my words and looked up to see Harry holding his forehead. I looked deep into his green eyes. He looked into mine. I walked around him ignoring him, but he grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Thats it?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean you haven't talked to me in a long time" He said.

"You cheated on me" I looked up at him. "I don't what to say" I said.

"Olivia, I meant to tell you, really but-" I cut him off and threw my hands the air.

"After you got me all dolled up for dinner and if we would have never bumped into Emily, you would have never told me" I said.

"Every time I tried to tell you, I back out" He said softly. "I love you Chachi and Only you, I have no feelings for Emily whatsoever" He said.

"So you kissed her and didn't feel anything for her?" I asked raising my voice.

“She kissed me!” He exclaimed. “I don’t have feelin-” Harry got cut off by a voice on the speakers on stage.

“Please welcome One Direction!” The voice said. Harry looked at me for a moment to see what else I had to say. I didn’t have anything else to say to him so I just crossed my arms and looked away.

“You should go.” I said. He took a deep breath and ran towards the entrance to the stage.

They were singing More Than This on stage about halfway through the concert and Harry kept looking at me, making it completely obvious to the fans he was singing directly to me. I got really tired of being here the noise was just too much, So I started towards backstage to rest a little. I walked past security and walked inside the building. I rested on the couch in the boy’s dressing room and closed my eyes tightly.

Suddenly I was being shaken by someone. I opened my eyes to Liam sitting next to me. That 'Little' nap I took turned out to be me sleeping through the whole concert. I felt so bad, it was the boys' last tour stop and their last concert and I bailed out!

"Im so sorry" I said to Liam.

"Dont sweat it" He smiled.

He offered me his hand as helped me stand up. I saw Harry changing in the corner. He changed into his 'Chachimommas' and a T-shirt. His shirt was off and his toned body. I had a really bad urge to go over there and put my lips onto his and hold him type. Harry looked at me and I immediately looked down following Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie out the dressing room.

We got back to the hotel once the arena cleared out. Eleanor, Niall, Louis, Perrie, Danielle, and Liam decided to leave early and take a tour bus back. I stayed behind to help Zayn clean up, as well as Harry. We took the other tour bus back and ignored fans. We went straight inside. We stopped at the elevator waiting for the doors to open. As soon as they did we hoped in.

"Shit, I forgot my phone on the bus" Zayn said feeling his pockets. Before I could say anything he was already gone. He left me and Harry alone. The doors closed. The silence was awkward.

"Fuck this-" Harry said pressing the emergency stop button. The elevator stopped and the light was flashing.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"This is the only way I'm getting you to talk to me" He said. I crosses my arms and waited for him to speak.

"I know me and Emily kissed but she kissed me unexpectedly! I didn't want to kiss her" He said.

"You should of told me Harry, But instead you lied to my face" I said.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to see you get hurt right in front of my eyes, I just couldn't see the person I love do that" He said softly.

"I should've been careful, I knew how she felt" I said.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! You knew she liked me and didn't say anything?" He asked.

"Hey don't turn this around on me! Your the one that cheated!" I said.

“You know what, fine, if that’s the way you want to see it, whatever. Just know that I love you and only you. I will always love you, you were my first real love and I hope you can see that.” He said with tears forming in his eyes.

I have never seen Harry this upset before, which made tears form in my eyes too. We looked at each other with tears in our eyes and I broke the stare and looked down. He reached over to the elevator buttons and pressed a button which seemed to make the elevator work again. It was a long silence up and I exited the elevator before him.

“Wait.” He started.

I turned around and looked at him and he continued “Is this the end? Of us I mean” A tear came down my cheek and I just nodded as I started to walk away again. I needed Ally.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think?? Tell me what you thought!

Please comment. Recommend and Subscribe!

Its coming to an end!!