Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXVIII

Part 28.

The plane ride seemed to be 12 hours but in reality it was only about an hour and a half. The entire plane ride I did nothing except stare out the window at the clouds floating by. Harry, the boys, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Ally were on my mind. I was thinking what would I do when I got home? Ally and Jake knew about me and Harry’s break-up and I’m pretty sure they were going to be there for me and try not to say anything about it. I have to go to rehearsal tomorrow and I wasn’t sure if could put on a straight face to those who knew all about me and Harry and were following our relationship the entire week throughout the internet or anything about it. Ian was going to be there. Back to reality.

Ally picked me up from the airport. The doors opened from the plane. I turned to look for Ally, when I saw her tears came to my eyes as If it was the first time I seen her. She hugged me and kissed my forehead. She took my face in her hands and smiled then pulled me back in for a hug. She laughed. She hugged me so tight, I thought my insides were going to come out.

"My Olivia is back!" She said squeezing me tighter.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"I...missed....you...too!" I said trying to breathe.

She laughed. "Sorry" She said grabbing one of my bags. "Just excited" She laughed. I smiled.

"How was Chicago without me?" I asked.

"Boring, don't ever leave me again" She laughed. I giggled.

We walked out of the airport and a small group of fans came running to me. I backed up a bit and Ally's eyes became wide.

"OLIVIA! I loved you on Americas Best dance crew!" One said.

"CHARRY FOREVER" They yelled. My heart fell to my stomach when I heard that. Ally grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car.

"Sorry about that" Jake said.

"Its ok, home is what I need right now, just me and my bed" I said.

We finally arrived at Ally's house. I smiled once I saw the drive threw. I walked into the house, remembering everything.

"Oh, Here" Ally said handing me a box.

"Go upstairs and rest" She said. I looked at the small box. Wondering to open it or not.

I opened my room door, and laid on my bed. Holding the box to my chest. I finally gave in and opened it. My eyes widened up. The bracelet was so beautiful. A note flew out of it.

'Thought of you when I seen it, hope you like it -Ian.'

I smiled and put it on. Maybe I was in love with Ian, but then again Harry. I was torn. I thought of Harry and how much I missed him and wanted him next to my side one more time. I wanted his lips against mine, his arms around my waist, his lips against my neck. I wanted him. Here. Right now. My eyes began to water. I shook my head and looked down and my feet. My blue vans looking back at me. My eyes closed, and I had fallen into a deep sleep.

I woke up and I was in my pajamas. Ally was sleeping right by my side. I smiled and got up and brushed my teeth. I saw Jake was already awake. He smiled at me.

"Hey kiddo" He said pouring his orange juice. I smiled.

"Good morning Jake" I said.

"You were crying last night huh?" He asked sitting across from me.

"N-no" I said.

"Chachi your eyes a red. Harry wasn't worth it" he said.

"I can't live without him Jake" I said.

"Then talk to him" He said.

"I can't, I can't suffer anymore Jake" I said. He walked over to the other side to were I was sitting. His lips pressed against my head. I smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading! Sorry is REALLY short, but one more chapter!

Please check out my best friend's story Called Magic ! She worked really hard on it, IM NOT UPDATING UNTIL YOU READ HER STORY!