Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXIX

Part 29.

One Month Later

“Hey guys” I said as I walked into the studio ready to start the day. It was almost 8 am and the place was full of dancers who came to take mine and Ian's class, coming to dance was what I need, to see kids and adults take my class. The only people here were me, Ian, and me dance teacher who taught me everything I know..

“Hey Chachi” Ian said as he walked over to me and handed me his iPod “Why don’t we start this workshop.”

“Really?” I sounded excited as I put on 'Sexy and I know it. He nodded and walked away and I started teaching the hip-hop class right away.

As soon as the class finished, I said goodbye to everyone and headed to my old job. Once I walked in, I took a deep breath of the fresh air of coffee. I smiled as I saw my old boss. He smiled at me and called me over.

"Olivia! Wow! Nice to see you!" He said.

"Nice to see you again!" I hugged him.

"Want a coffee?" He asked.

"Um-"

"Oh come on, its on the house" He said.

As soon as I got my coffee and bagel I headed right towards the table that I had sat at last, which was where I met Harry. I don’t know what made me want to go there, it was just the memories I guess. The place was a little over half full and luckily I got to sit in my favorite spot right next to the window.

The entire half an hour I was there I was looking out the window and watching the rain develop and start to fall hard as the people scattered to their cars or elsewhere. It was kind of relaxing even after I finished my food I just sat there staring out the window. But something had caught my eye from where I was sitting, someone. I was just imagining things but this person was standing on the way other side of the road and had the same type of hair as Harry. I looked forward and waited for the person to leave so I didn’t get upset when I saw his hair. I had never really seen anyone in comparison to Harry so it was a little weird.

I looked back at the person and opened my eyes in shock as I saw him coming towards the coffee shop. It was Harry himself and I was sitting there in complete shock as I watched him catch my eye and come towards the window that was in front of me. My heart was beating out of my chest and I felt like I was on drugs, hallucinating. He stood there looking right at me and I looked right at him back for a while before I got out of my seat and exited the coffee shop and out into the pouring rain. I didn’t even care the fact that I was getting completely soaked considering what I was witnessing.

I exited the coffee shop and out into the pouring rain. I didn’t even care the fact that I was getting completely soaked considering what I was witnessing. He stood there waiting for me to approach him and I kept my distance.

“I knew you’d be here.” He said, over the rain.

“What are you doing here?” I said with shock

“Olivia ” he began " I screwed up"

"I know, that’s what happens when you kiss another girl” I said.

“No, I meant I screwed up by leaving you.” He said and I just stood there with my distance between us and waited for him to continue.

“I shouldn’t have left you the way you were feeling. I am sorry for everything that had happened the last couple of days in Florida but I love you and throughout the entire month...you were on my mind!" He said.

“How could I trust you again? You think you can just come back after a long month of not talking and things will be better?, You think that everything would just go back to normal?” I asked, feeling my eyes water just from the sight of him being in front of me after a long month.

“If we love each other, which I know for a fact we still do, then we can make anything work.” He began

“Remember the conversation about making things work, that applies here too and everything I had said to you since we met I meant. You’re too special to let go. The way you dance, the way you laugh, the way you smile...I can't be without you”

I stood there and with an undesirable look on my face as the rain came coming down on us. But without thought I just ran up to him, totally unthinking, and kissed his lips hard. He kissed me back and cupped my face as the rain seemed to make everything more dramatic. I didn’t know why I did that, but I loved him and everything he said was right. I never got over Harry and I needed him back into my life. The touch of his lips felt good considering it’s been over a month.

“I love you, Olivia 'Chachi' Gonzales.” He said as we touched foreheads.

I smiled and looked into his eyes “I love you too, Harry Styles.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end...But there is still an Epilogue! SO STAY TUNED!!!!