Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

VIII

Isn't she Lovely?
part 8

He smiled back at me. His Green Emerald Eyes staring at my Big Brown Eyes. Was I Falling for him?..yes, i could say that i am. He was Different. After Dancer rehearsal we went back up stairs and i changed back into my jeans. I Came Back to the room and Harry Got Up. He Grabbed My hand and Took me Outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just come on" he said with his DEEP british accent.

He Lead me to the elevator, and we went to the roof. He Grabbed my hand again. But i pulled his hand back.

"Whats Wrong?" he asked in shock.

"Ummm I Dont Do Hight's!" i said scared.

He laughed. "Thats Ok, Ive Got You" he said. I shook my head and followed him. The view looked so Beautiful, Ive Never Seen Chicago This Beautiful, Never from a View Like This. I was in aw. I Seen Harry Looking at me. I Blushed Of Course. I Turned to Harry. He Started Walking Slowly towards me. I Took a deep breath. He came closer and closer. He Put his hands On My Waist. He Smiled at me. I Looked Down. But He lifted my chin. He Leaned in for a kiss, and I Leaned In As Well. Our lips Touched. Fireworks and Butterflies Flew Everywhere. I Felt him smile in the kiss. I Pulled Away and smiled at him. I Giggled.

"That was amazing" He Said Smiling.

I Was 16 and He was 18. Ive always wanted a Real Boyfriend. But Ive Always Wanted To Date Ian. Maybe He wasn't worth it. I Turned to Harry Again. He was just so perfect. He Kissed My Cheek. "Your Just so Beautiful Olivia." He Said Stroking my hair. I Smiled. "I Should Go Back Home, My Sister Is Probably Worried" i said Letting Go of His Hand. "Want me to drive You?" He Asked. "Thanks" i said. He Smiled and we walked to his car.

*****************************************

The Next day i woke Up and checked my phone. I Had One Message From Louis?...How did he get my number?..Harry! I Thought. Text Message: Hello!! Call Us When You Wake, Were going out and your coming with us to the radio interview! I smiled. I Got Up and Changed Into this

i smiled and Felt Confident. I Woke up ally and told her i was going with a "Friend" somewhere, but i could tell she caught on.

"Who's This 'Friend?'" She Asked.

"Just Some Boy" i said smiling.

"ooooooo Tell Me Who He is!!! Is It Ian?"

"No, His Name Is Harry.....Styles" I Said Looking up at her.

"HARRY STYLES!?!" she said stopping the car.

"Oww! And Yes!" I said rubbing my head.

Her eyes widened and i smiled. The Thought Of Me Seeing Harry Was Just Amazing. He Was Different. But in a good way, In a way i can't see Ian. Ive HAd A Crush on Him Since 7th Grade And he's Barley Noticing me now. He calls me Cutie, Which i probably because he doesn't even know my name. Maybe I Am Over Him.

I got to the radio Station and saw Louis. He Spotted me and Hugged me. So Did Liam And Zayn.

"Wheres Niall And Harry?" I Asked.

"Make up and Hair" Liam Said. WOW was his voice deep. Haha.

I Smiled and Noticed Harry Coming out of a room. He Seen Me And Smiled. He Ran to me and hugged me. "Hello Beautiful" He whispered in my ear. I Felt Chills GOing down my body and butterflies in my stomach. I Turned To Face him. "Fine! And You?" I Said smiling as wide as possible. "Now That Your Here, Perfect" He Said. Did He Just Say That?! Oooo Girl!!!!

The Radio interview just started. And all i could focus on was haw Dumb these boys can be. I Laughed to myself. The radio interviewer was really Pretty. She was asking Questions That The Boys Would answer in such Dirty ways.

Interview:

"So Harry, You've Been Seen With A Girl Today Huh?..IS She Your Girlfriend?"

"Ummm NO, Not Yet, Were Just Friends, Who Knows... Right?"

"Oooooo, So Louis You And Your Girlfriend Eleanor? Hows it Going?"

"Great! she's very sweet and Lovely, I'm just so happy to be with her."

"Awwwwwww" all the boys said.

i was still so in shock at what Harry Said. What did he mean by "Not Yet". Uh Oh, My Blonde was Showing. Haha! I Laughed. The Boys Walked out of the studio, and Harry Came Toward smiling. I Smiled Back.

"Its Time I took you on a real date" He Said.

"A Real Date?" i asked

"Yea, You've Never Been on a date before?" He Asked.

My Eyes Widen. Ive NEVER Been On A Date Before. What Does He See In Me? I Liked Him, Maybe Ally Was Right, i was going to find that special someone. Him. Harry Styles.

"Y-Yea, Ive Been on plenty!" i said Lying.

"I Can Tell Your Lying" He Said Giggling.

"Shit" I Whispered. I Smiled At Him.

He lead me to his Car And We Drove Off. we ended Up At Navy Pier, But it Was Empty, for like the first time ever. He Took My Hand, We walked Towards The Ledge by the Lake. I smiled at how gentle he was with me. He was just so nice. He Turned To Me. I Felt Like Ive Know Him For Like Ever. I Know Him. Maybe Almost Everything About Him, Besides Angel Has Been Telling me about them and Him. He was My First Real Boyfriend, well.... was he?

"Im Glad I Met You, Your Perfect, And A Great Kisser" he said laughing

"haha, Thanks, But Harry...In High School I'm a Nobody! No One Talks To Me, Im Just a loser" i said putting my head down.

"Maybe Thats Because No One understands you, no one gets you" He Said Smiling.

He Turned To me leaning In. His Lips Touched mine Again. Fireworks Went off Again. i smiled. He Smiled, He was just so perfect. Until I Heard a Familiar voice. I Turn around and saw Ian And Jessica.

"OMG HARRY STYLES!!! IAN LOOK!!!" I heard her say.

I Rolled My Eyes, I Got that funny feeling when i saw Ian. Like I Always Do. He Waved At me.

"Ew, Why Is He With Her?" She Asked in Disgust. I Rolled My Eyes Again.

"Because...Because she's My Girlfriend" Harry Said Putting His Arms Around My waist. I Saw Her Reaction, Shocked. He Eyes Got Big. Harry Kissed My Lips One Last Time. And Her Eyes Became An 'o' shape. I Turned to Ian, Who Looked Down. He Looked....Heart Broken. No. I Thought. His Eyes Looked As if they were going to cry. "UGH! Come On Ian!" I Heard Jessica say as she pulled his arm. They walked away both heartbroken.

"Im Not Your Girlfriend" I Said Looking At Harry. He Smiled And Laughed. "Now You Are" He Said Lifting Me Up And spinning me. I Laughed. He Kissed My Forehead. I Smiled. Harry Styles Was my Boyfriend, My First Real One.

He Was Mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
More?...:) PLease Comment
she wore this ; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53600391