Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

Days Go By

Ok, so maybe announcing the date of the wedding to the whole world wasn’t smart, but thankfully I kept my mouth shut about the location. The night after the wedding was the best. “I’ve never seen a creature more beautiful in my life.” Nikki had said as he proceeded to promptly take off the wedding dress. Having non-drug-induced sex for probably the first time ever was both a strange and rewarding experience.
The commitment of marriage was probably the best thing we’ve felt in a decade. With Nikki clean, we got down to business. We bought some real furniture for his house, I officially moved in, and we kicked his dealers as well as changed his phone number. We had parties with our bands a lot, and it made it better with some alcohol and coherent memories to smile back on. Within weeks Nikki was on his creative streak, writing what he claimed to be the best Crüe album yet. Peter and I began working on some new music ourselves, which turned into frequent band jams.
Not too far along the line Nikki and I got the surprise of our lives. He came home from band practice one day with a demo tape. “This is the best stuff I’ve written in years.” He proclaimed as usual, giving me a kiss and popping in the cassette. The demo for what later became “SOS” began playing as I watched Nikki’s eyes alight with his smile. “Hey?” I said casually. He glanced over at me, tapping his foot to his bass riffs. I paused for a moment. “Something wrong?” He asked worriedly. “I’m pregnant.” I blurted. He froze, and I’m not sure if I saw fear or happiness in his eyes. He finally processed what I had said and beamed, running over to hug me. “I’m glad.” He said softly, following with a kiss.
Weeks flew by as we worked on songs, had band meetings, press meetings, studio dates, and discussed baby names late at night when we were finally alone with each other’s company. “I want a little boy so I can have a miniature you.” I would often tell him. He scowled and gave me his usual reply. “The last thing I need is a mini me running around. A girl would be much easier to handle.”
Broken came out with a new record, which somehow flew to the top of the charts. Stolas and Austin were on the radio one day. “Getting married was the worst thing Sixx and Sami could do.” Stolas said proudly. “Not only are they mixing bands, which will eventually cause conflict, but they are putting more time into each other than the music now. Consider Cyanide and Crüe history.” I scowled. Stupid bully thinks he knows everything. I was past it though. I had better things to worry about than my old band, I was making a family.
I urged Cyanide into the studio as frequently as possible so we could put this record out before I started showing. The last thing I wanted was media up my ass. Eventually it caught up with me though, and the word spread like wildfire. The love-struck rockstars had become the pinnacle of American television. Little did I know, they also became the focal point of revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
bum bum bummmm.....