Status: We are all mad here... and nice comments makes me glad

Alice In wonderland

Our Revenge

We walked for days, I don't remember how many, maybe one day or even three days, we got some sleep at night, and some food from nice people, but it wasn't much. We didn't really have a plan either, so we tried to make one up.

"Okay Jack, do you know how to get in?".

He looked at me and smiled " Oh yeah, I have friends on the inside, to update me, and what I have heard, is that since the Queen is so spoiled, she can't do anything on her own, she is so the ultimate brat".

I giggled a little, and looked at him" you do find something funny in everything after all".

We walked for some hours, until we could see the castle, and we had our plan, the plan was to dress up as maids.... yes, you're right, Jack was going to wear a dress, we traded them whit our own clothes, but they had only women's clothing, then we both had to be maids. We changed, and Jack didn't look so bad, he actually looked like a lady, a lady with hairy legs, and his long crimson hair was combed and looked like silk. He was a perfect lady in my view. when we got closer to the castle the guards stopped us, and asked for what our business was, we simply told them, "we were offered a job in this castle, by the lovely Queen herself, and she does not like to be waiting, so either you let us in, or you will end up headless". At first I thought they wouldn't buy it, but guess what, they did.. "Losers" i said inside my head.

The castle was dark as the night, and it was hard to see, we kept running into things, and Jack broke at least six statues, we heard someone, and found a place to hide. It was two guards.
I heard one of them talk about the Queen, they said she was in the room right down the corridor, and as soon as they were gone, both Jack and I ran towards the room.

We ended up in a huge bedroom, and there in the bed, there was a thing, it must be the Queen, we walked over to the bed, and it was a...... child?, maybe the Queen stole it, poor little one i thought, and was about to wake it, when Jack stopped me, "stop, don't do it, The monster takes form after the thing that person would never harm, it's not real, I don't know what you see, but in my eyes, all I see is my beloved one, but I know better that she is dead, remember what this monster have done, she killed our friends, our families, even my lover, so kill her, KILL HER NOW!".

when Jack shouted I woke up from my trance, but so did the Queen, and the little child grew into something terrible, it was like a demon, whit claws and fangs, she or more like it, tried to kill me, but Jack jumped in front of me, and took the damage for me, "NOOOOOOOOOO".
Now I felt the rage inside, and i remembered the little seed, I took it out from my purse, and threw it at the monster.
Nothing happened..... not even 2 minutes after, and the monster started to laugh, I was ready to die, when A sharp light filled the dark bedroom.
The monster screamed, but the scream didn't last more than seconds, before the monster collapsed on the floor, and turned into dust. I grabbed Jack, and ran outside, the castle turned white and pure as snow, and so did the town, The flowers came back, and so did the families, but his lover was still gone, so I stayed with him, and we got married and lived happily ever after.
THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, I am done
yaaay
and for the ones who survived trough this story
heres a cookie - gives cookies-
and like I said this was my school exam, so yeah I am pretty happy for all this and
I am proud over myself -ego applause-
:PP