Status: Uhm, slowly updating, so bare with me D:

A Part of My Heart

P.O.V. Cassadee.

P.O.V. Cassadee.

My eyes scanned the list, clouding with tears as they read it over and over and over again. This was all I knew. All I knew about MYSELF. How can one be such a stranger to oneself? To their own life? I wanted to hurl my jourmal down the corridor of the airplane. I wanted to scream so loud that even the fish that the very bottom of the ocean would go into a panick attack thinking, "What the fuck was THAT?!" Hell, I seriously wanted to punch the annoying git next to me that wouldn't bother to shut his trap long enough to block one of his heafty snores!

My entire being shaking with frustration, I settled for slamming my journal shut agressively and glaring at the head rest of the seat in front of mine. This was going to be a long flight...

* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I t was winter time in the UK. A thick blanket of snow covered every inch the ground allowed, causingit to look like a winter wonderland. The nerves in my stomach settled, a warm feeling spreading all over my body, though it was likely below freezing outside.

Only a few moments later, the plane came to a bit of a bumpy landing and settled on the runway, allowing us to exit the metal contraption and head to the baggage claim. Luckily, all I had were the clothes on my back and the charm around my neck, so I went straight for the way out through the waiting area.

Shrill screams defended me as I rounded the corner to see a bunch of screaming girls flaing around with signs. I clapped my hands down over my ears.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! It's them.... It's one...It's one di.." The cheering girl fainted.

"I love youuuuu!!"

"Marry me, Zayn!"

And those were only some one the things that I heard that I was able to comprehend through the screams and shouts of the panicking mob of girls. I rolled my eyes as I weasled past them. "Pathetic..." I mumbled, when suddlenly a pair of meaty hands reached out and shoved me to the ground. A large shadown dawned down on me as I lay crumpled on the tile floor. A burly, red head girl with murky brown eyes glared down at me. She cracked her knuckles.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get the hell from here. THEY are MINE, " She growled, before whipping back around and becoming a physco fangirl again. My eyes were wide. Had that seriously just happened?!

"Christ, was that really necessary?" I barked, trying to gain my composure. I put my head in my hands for a moment, and took a deep breah, know good and well if I didn't calm down I'd try to start something. And I did not come here to get into a fight.

Removing my hands from my face, my breath caught in my throat. For some reason, I had found myself staring directly into a pair of brilliant green eyes, that were flecked with goldish brown specks. I blinked and took a moment to look at the person that the eyes belonged to. He had a boyishly handsome face that radiated charm, though it showed deep concern as he bent down to hepl me to my feet. Atop of his his was a mop of curls that swooped in all directions but somehow all came together in perfect harmony. The boy offereed his hand which I took, clambering to my feet and tried to brush god-knows-what-crap from my clothes.

"Are you alright? I-I saw what happened..." He stammered, giving me a strange look, as if he was trying to figure me out.

"Ha! So, you saw that the hulk over there tried to beat the daylights out of me?" I snapped, glaring over at the girl. "Well, that's nice and all, but I have to go..." Turning on my heels, I started off towards the exit. A hand caught my wrist, tugging me back slightly. I whirled around, yanking my arm free and put both fists up read to punch in case the hulk came back for me. But no, It wasn't her, it was that damn boy. My stomach did a small flip as I lowered my gaurd and dropped my fighting stance. He chuckled at me, shaking his head at my stupidity.

"Are you sure you're quite alright?"He questioned raising his eyeborws at me.

Why was he so concerned?! he didn't even know me. Know people like him, he probably got a good laugh at the scene that happened back there anyway.Nevertheless, a light blush rose to my cheeks, turning me bitter that this total sranger could have this effect on me. Mindlessly, my fingers found my head charm and twirled it around, churning it around my fingers.

Rolling my eyes, I gave a groan. "Yes! I'm swell. Just peachy. Cheeky as ever. Are we done here?"

The boy put his hands up in surrender and took a few steps backwards. "As you wish, princess..." He smiled. I gave a sharp nod, "Good," passing my lips as I turned to walk away. I was already out the front doors when I glanced back at the starnge guy.

He was walking away from me without a second glance, but why couldn't I do the same?
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess I lied xD
I have two more chapters, so here is the first of the two c: