Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

Prolouge

The land of Viridia was divided into three Kingdoms, Kyraptora a kingdom nestled high in the northern Fang Mountains which was ruled by the Great Vampire Queen Morgana. Along the coast of the Great Sea to the south was the Royal city of Tetoria, ruled by the Warrior King Thanatos. Then there was the city of Euphoria the Garden city of the Eastern plains which was ruled by King Sebastian.
The three kingdoms lived in a peace with each other for many years. But one day King Thanatos died of a mysterious sickness. The people, stricken with grief and Desperation, began to fall into a time of depression. But Faust the advisor to the late king Thanatos stepped forward and took the throne. Being trusted by the king for many years the people happily accepted him as their new king. Soon after Faust’s placement on the throne he began to implement his iron fist rule. He began to inflict many harsh laws and taxes on the people placing the people under subjugation. King Sebastian being corrupted by greed and power began to implement the same iron rule over his fair city Euphoria. Under their new iron fist rule the great city of Tetoria became a place of turmoil and depression once again, and the city of Euphoria’s beautiful gardens and the Great Plains soon became a desolate and lifeless desert. Even the great forest of Serenity, once a place of life and peace became a forest filled with darkness and death. Queen Morgana watched as the lands around her turn to the darkness that consumed the land of Viridia. But the Fang Mountains helped keep her kingdom separated from the influences of the darkness. For Queen Morgana had to keep the only hope for the land safe, the only way that the darkness can be wiped from the land was the legend of the Heaven’s Blade.