Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

Chapter 1

“Hey Boss looky what we found walkin in da forest.” A bandit said as he drug a small girl by the arm. He pushed her down on the ground infront of him and grabbed her by her hair and lifted her face towards a large man who sat in a chair made of stone.
“Cute lil pet wouldn’t ya say.” He said as he rubbed his finger across her cheek. “She had this on ‘er as well.” A large brutish man said as he dragged a large sword behind him. The boss stood up and walked towards the sword. “Kind of a big toy for one so small don’t ya think.” He said taking the sword in his hand. He pulled on the sword in an attempt to lift it. The sword hardly moved, he pulled on it again with two hands and once again the swords hardly moved.
“you fuckin’ idiots, she can’t move this. Look in the forest someone else is in there.” He barked as he turned to the little girl. “But boss, she ‘ad it on ‘er back”. One said quietly. “GO.” He yelled turning towards them. A group ran off into the woods.
“Now little kitten tell me where your friend is hiding.” He said as he walked towards her. She stared at the ground not saying a word. He scowled at her and grabbed her hair and lifted her face to him. She stared back at him as she showed no emotion. “Let’s see how long you hold your tongue after I’m done with you.” He said as he reached for her blouse.
“Boss, boss we found someone” a voice said from behind. He turned around to see that the group had come back from the woods with a tall white haired woman with them. He tossed the little girl by her hair to another bandit. “Hold her ill deal with her in a minute.” He said as he turned to the woman.
“Oh look the monkeys lead me to a gorilla, how cute.” The woman said as the pushed her in front of the boss. He sneered at her remark. “She ‘ad this on ‘er as well” the bandit said as he held out a strange silver gun. The boss took it from him and looked it over. “What do we have here, what type of gun is this. It doesn’t even have any way of loading it.” He tossed it over his shoulder. “Its junk” he said as it landed next to the sword.
He then turned his attention back to the woman. He eyed her up and down. She was a tall beautiful woman with long white hair; she wore a small jacked and long dress both white with black patches on them. Within the patches were crosses as well as two blue cross gems on the back of her gloves. He smiled “so what is a beautiful woman like you doing in a place like this.” He asked as her approached her.
“Oh just on the way to grandma’s house, it’s just over the river and through the woods.” She said sarcastically. “Heh, got a smart mouth there don’t ya, what else can it do” he said as he grinned evilly.
“Come on over here and find out” she said with a smile on her face. He approached her and leaned down to her. Right then she kicked with enough force on his chin that it caused him to fly backwards and land on one of the bandits behind him. In the same moved she flipped over her man behind her and kicked him towards the boss causing him to land on top of him.
The little girl saw an opportunity to get free and grabbed the bandit hold her and threw him into a group of bandits off to the side. She dashed towards the sword that lay on the ground. But the brutish bandit stood in her way. “And where do ya think yer goin li……….” At that time she kicked him so hard that he flew back into the stone chair behind him which caused it to shatter. She grabbed her sword and picked it up without hesitation. She then looked at the woman who fought off the bandits by dodging and kicking them. She then grabbed the gun and threw it at her. “Here” she yelled. The woman without hesitation grabbed the gun out of the air. When she did the gun as well as the cross on her hand started to glow yellow. She fired the gun which sent a shockwave from the end of if; the force sent all of the bandits backwards. She then dashed towards the girl and grabbed her by her hand. “Run” she said as she drug her towards the woods.
“After them” the boss barked as he stood up, “bring their lifeless bodies back here” he yelled as he pulled a large axe out of the rubble that use to be his chair. The bandits all charged after them into the woods. The two ran through the woods “where are we going?” the little girl asked. “To grandma’s house” the woman replied as they ran.
Right then the little girl could hear the sound of rushing water. “There’s a river up ahead” she said as they ran towards the sound. As they broke through the tree line they suddenly stop. “What the hell” the little girl said as they stopped suddenly. In front of them was a huge cliff and far below was the river. “How are we going to cross this?” She asked. “Jump” the woman said, “what?!” The girl exclaimed. “There they are” one bandit yelled behind them. The little girl spun around she held her sword out. “We will just have to…” right then the woman grabbed her by the back of the blouse and pulled her over the edge. “You fucking idiot.” The girl yelled as they both went down to the water. The bandits ran to the edge of the cliff, they could see the two disappear into the currents of the river.