Status: Active and updating until the story's finished!

Two Is Better Than One

Surprise!

*One Week Later*
*****
"Shut the fuck up," I murmured under my breath, closing the door to my bedroom behind me. Averi was over my house again, waiting for Andy to get ready so they could go out together again. Oh yeah, they're like best friends now. Even worse, Andy has the biggest fucking crush on her ever. To top it all off, she doesn't like him back. He tells me everything. Yup, it's the most annoying thing ever. Every time I see her, she starts yelling at me about how "I'll never get in her pants because she's different from every other girl and blah blah blah....". I want to punch her in the face. How can a beautiful girl like that be such a fucking bitch?

From my room, I finally heard them leave. Good. Now I could finally do this. I slipped my skinny jeans off, then my boxers. Then I lay back on my bed, grabbing my iPhone. Finding the porn site I usually used, I pressed play on a video. I slowly wrapped my hand around my dick, stroking it softly. My breath caught in my throat; I had been wanting to do this all day. The video stopped, so I found another one. It was just a chick riding some guy, but it was a view from the back. She had such a nice ass. It was perfect, probably the best one I've ever seen, and I've seen A LOT of asses. As the video continued, I stroked faster and faster. My dick was huge from how hot the chick was. While she orgasmed, I came. Riding out the amazing sensation, I stroked my penis and moaned in pleasure. I pulled my hand away from it and waited for the video to end.

The girl hopped off the guy and turned to face the camera. It zoomed in on her face. Holy shit...it was Averi...what the fuck?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, got a little heated there! (;

Thanks for reading, guys! <333333