Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Into the Ocean

“My life was pretty simple until I was 9 then my younger sister was born. Then I felt like I was pushed away. Truly I was to the point where they didn’t even care about me. I would stay at my grandparents for a month until I felt like they knew I was gone. Some time they will notice but other I was just the girl that lived in their house. My dad treated her like an angel, giving her anything she wanted. I got things that I needed, but never really wanted.” I paused a minute to see what he was thinking. I couldn’t get a clear message.

“When I turned 15 I thought that the way for them to figure me out was try and get valedictorian of my class. Also to keep an a average. This kind of did it, but not really. I thought that if I could get into college and study science my father might think I’m perfect. I really didn’t want to study science so that is why I’m also taking music classes.” He looked at me like I had may problems with my family.

“Why would they try to neglect you? I would never do that to you.” He rested his hand in mines.
“Like Benjamin Franklin said 'A little neglect may breed great mischief'.” I got out of the car to head to the swings. He spun me around and gave me a hug, that made me cry. The simple hug by a guy that I like was just what I needed. I felt wanted. Like anything couldn’t separate us. He looks at me a kisses my forehead.

“I think that you are beautiful you know.”

“I think that tacos are yummy you know.” He broke out into laughter making me laugh. After a while we went back to campus. I was heading to my dorm when Michael called me.

“Yes”

“I was calling to make sure you were ok.”

“I’m fine. In fact I’m almost to my room and I am pretty sure that Bonnie is asleep so I will talk to you tomorrow loved.” I think that I was a little too mean to the poor man. Though I was right Bonnie was asleep and I really did need to go to sleep.

‘hey I have our whole day planed for tomorrow.’
‘ok I will be ready’

In the morning I knew Bonnie was going to ask me how it all went so I thought I should just get dressed in my pj and sleep.

I was walking down a long hall, just walking. When I finally came to the end it spilt into two ways. One way was my family and the other was the friends I made here including Michael. I only had one choice. Either way I go I would have to forget one. The way my family is do science and ignores everyone that can get in my way. My friends I would do my dreams of music and take in the people who really care about me. Next thing I knew the floor gave out and I fell.

I woke up with a jolt and thought that I was going to die. Getting out of my bed I heard my phone vibrate. It was a message from my mom surprisingly.

‘June your gold fish died and your sister said that her cat ate it, but I think she forgot to feed it and then flushed it. Sorry’

Great now the only pet I had when I was growing up is dead. My parents said I could get a fish over a dog because they are less maintenance and I had to take care of it. Of course my sister could get a cat while I got a fish, but I loved Freddy the Goldfish.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that this is more of a long filler chapter, but yall needed to know a back story. Also no gold fishes were harmed making this Chapter.