Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Little Wonders

“I can’t see how he goes out with her and not me. She isn't cute at all I mean look at her. She has a pig face, she fat, and doesn't even own a car. Talk about ugly.” I hear Holly over the teacher.

"I know." Her little slut of a friend responded.

I swear they don’t know that I can hear them. It’s like high school all over again. One thing though is it seems as if it got worse with their age. No worries though only one more hour till we leave for winter break. Just me and Michael on the open road and no one to stop us. I glanced over at the clock with the sheer sign of excitement. Only one minute has passed. Lectures always seem to make time go slower. Finally after what felt like forever class ended. I jump up and leave the class trying to miss the mad rush of classes changing.

Getting to my dorm was easy. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I closely resembled a gremlin. I texted Michael saying I was going to take a quick shower then I’ll be ready. Letting the hot water hit me thoughts started to run through my head. Not the good thoughts, but the bad ones. What if he decides that he doesn't like me? What if his family hates me? I felt as if I was going to throw up. I get out of the shower and take a look in my little mirror. Reassuring myself that it will be ok I got dressed in my outfit. Once I got down stairs I felt his eyes. I couldn't help but smile at him. He shot me his crooked teeth smile.

“Are you ready for an adventure?” Michael said like we were five years old again. I just shook my head yes. “Then off we go!”

A few hours in we stopped at a fast food joint. I ordered my food first and then he did. Surprisingly it was only two burgers and fries. “Are you sick? Ha-ha usually you would order the whole menu.” I said joking with him.

“Very funny June. I am fine I just am not a big fast food fan.” He said like it was new shocking news. After we finished eating we hit the road hoping to be in Ohio before night fall.

It was around 10 P.M that we got a hotel room. He said that he had it under control and to wait in the car. Once he got back he told me to come on. As we walked in I was expecting two beds like off of any road trip movie I have seen, but those all had either all guys or girls. “I hope you don’t mind the sleeping arrangements. Last room they had on so short of a notice.”

“No I don’t. It is fine I can always ask for a roll away bed. Trust me it does not affect me one bit, hardly anything does.” I say hoping he gets the hit.

“Oh hell no. I’m not letting you sleep on a crappy spring bed.” He explained to me. I had to think between sleeping in a bed with a warm strong body or a crappy spring mattress with my stuff bear. Clearly I knew the winner and I think he did too. I excused myself to get dressed into sleep clothes. When I left the bathroom he was already laying down in pants, shirtless, staring at the T.V.

“Well which side is mine? It seems as if that is land Michael Phelps and I’m on island June McGinty.” I said with a laugh.

“My fair lady. Thou shall pickst thy side she wants.” His old English voice broke out, making me laugh harder. I got in the bed lying on the side closest to the window. Automatically he put his arm behind me. It felt as if nothing can happen to ruin its moment. The little things that happen to me always have this great effect on me. I slowly was drifting off in to sleep. His warm body was against me and my body was against his. He leaned over and kissed me whispering sweet dreams. My time was now and no one can take it from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such the long wait i have been very busy. But none the less i will try and update as soon as i can

June's Outfit
Michael's Outfit
June's Sleep wear
Michael's Sleep wear