Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

Marble Walls

Once we woke up we ate and it seemed like we were back on the road in under a minute. Passing the time he told me his life story and about his family. In return I spoke of my family and my past life with them. It was a long trip, but we finally made it. As I was introduced to his family I started to feel welcomed. He glanced at me while talking to his mom. This is the first time I have been welcomed into something. Not wanting to stay at his house he rented us a hotel room.

“You be good to my brother. I can tell that he loves you. You are different in a good way. Oh and welcome to the family” One of his sisters explained to me.

“I will. It was nice to meet you finally. He’s always speaking of you all.” I said with a grin and he walked over to me.

Leaving his family house we headed to the hotel. “So how do you feel about my family June?” he asked me once we got into the car. “They are a true family and very warm.” We both laughed. He looked me in the eyes. The tension seemed to be awkward. He leaned towards me and our lips collided. The warmth of his lips caused mine to tingle. We broke the kiss and he started the car. As soon as that happened my lips went cold.

Reaching our destination he let out a long yawn. “God driving takes a lot out of you.” He explained like I should have sympathy for him. I playfully pushed him and continued to take out my luggage. “Then why didn’t you just let me drive some. It was like a straight shoot on the highway.”

“Because I didn’t want to be lost.” He said in a matter of fact tone. It caused me to throw a piece of trash at him. Somehow he got me back by throwing it back. We ran up to the hotel room like we were little children. Getting to the room first he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

He hopped onto the bed and straddled me. I got lost in his eyes and he crashed his lips into mine. The sparks flew. The kiss was different, lust and love was pushing this. He removed his lips and placed them on my neck making me moan. We started to undress each other. One thing led to another and next thing we know we are breathing heavy and are under the covers. Thinking of what led up to this I feel him move and then he was facing me.

“What just happened?” I said with some slight knowledge of what went down.

“Umm we just did the tango.” He couldn’t help but laugh making me do the same. He got up and headed to his luggage getting a towel and his clothes. “You know you can join me for round two.” He said seductively. I laughed and threw a pillow at him. “Or not haha.” After he got out I went in and showered. Not soon after I lay down I fell asleep and had the weirdest dream

‘I was in an unknown house. The next thing I hear is a baby crying. Lying in a bed with a body, I felt the other person move. They get up and tend to the crying child by bringing them to the bed. I looked in the darkness and noticed that it was Michael and our baby. He looked peaceful with the child I could help but smile.’

With a jolt I was awake. The first thing that was running through my mind was did we use protection.
♠ ♠ ♠
OoOoOoOoOoOoO someone might be pregos with little Micheal.

June's outfit
Michael's outfit
June's PJs
Michael's PJs