Status: Sequel this summer people be on the look out for it

I Will Not Bow

The Scientist

I don’t know what to think is worse; that I am angry that Holly will do anything for Michael or my teacher being a drunk. Forget all that I just remembered that I have to be down at the pool, god why did I ever say I would go… haha funny thing I never said I would go. Must not disappoint, but I just might because I can’t seem to find my bathing suit.

“Hey Bonnie want to go shopping with me?” I really need to do it fast before he texts me.

“Sure let’s go!!!” she is an awesome person. We start to head towards the parking lot to get in her car. Luckily she is from around here so I’ll just let her drive.

“OK so where are we heading?”

“Well I need a bathing suit I kind of forgot mines and I need one tonight.” Here comes the interrogation.

“Oh cool your taking swim class or do you just want to swim?” What she didn’t ask me why or all that shit. I like her 10 times more now haha.

“I just like to swim. Gets all the nerves of my day out.”

“You do need that if you are dealing with that Holly girl.”

We finally get to the swim shop and start to look at suits. I can’t stand how my body looks in a two piece, which means I can only wear one pieces. Holly- 1 June- 0, I mean I haven’t met a guy that likes a girl in a one piece unless they are in the Olympics or a swim team. As I browse the store I see this cute one piece.

“Bonnie I Found the one I like, I’ll meet you in the car.” She exited the store as I bought the bathing suit, and then did the same. We got back to the college just as he texted me.

‘Hey it me Michael, Come to the pool’

I couldn’t help but laugh at how demanding it seemed. I quickly texted him back and went to my dorm to change. When that was all said and done I made my way to the pool. Not much people were in there and I could spot Michael, but someone stood in my way. How I knew she would be here I have no idea. I could feel the rage enter my body when the words escaped her mouth. I felt like running far away. Everything was a blur.

“Hey look, I found a whale.” I felt the force of my tears hit my eyes. I looked at everyone laughing and to Michael, the smile that once was on his face disappeared and that just broke me even more. I started to run leaving not caring where I ran to.

I ended up at the opposite side of the school under a tree just crying. I heard someone screaming my name but I didn’t feel like answering. This wasn’t the first time I was called fat; I got it in high school. I think a little part of me just thought that once we left high school it would be different, I was wrong.

I started to hear the person screaming my name get closer and closer... feeling him hold me tight saying its OK. We sat there for an hour him just holding me. I just get up not saying anything and head to my dorm and was just going to wear a random shirt and shorts but then Bonnie chimed in.

“Rule number one of being a girl. Always wear cute pajamas to bed; you'll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” Of course she would say something like that. I changed into my "Cute" pajamas and went back to sleep, just think tomorrow is a new day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter six....

June's Bathing Suit
Michael's Bathing Suit
Holly's Bathing Suit
June's and Bonnie's Pajamas