Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

18. The next day.

I woke up the next morning. It was about 10 am. Brian was gone with Jimmy. Matt, Zacky and Johnny were doing something, but I didnt know. I got up and stretched, then grabbed a towel. I walked into my bathroom. I started the shower and then sighed. I was alone, and single. I didnt consider that matt changed me to a vampire as being his girlfriend, But more rather a friend. I couldnt help the fact that he might love me more than a friend. I didnt want that. But boy i was glad it was saturday. I didnt wanna go back to school on monday.
I went to my room and got dressed. I looked amazing. I wanted to look good. I was going to go get a job. I needed a job. I was poor and still living with my parents. I grabbed one of my Green Day shirts and a cute outfit. I looked good. My gages looked amazing. I let out Lola, my puppy, and then got something quick to eat. I ate then let Lola back in. I then left matt a note and then left my home.

~Matt's POV~
I was really tired after practice. I went over to Nikki's house to find her camaro gone. I then went to the door to find it locked. I took out my key to her home and unlocked it. I went inside to find no trace of Nikki. "Did she leave?" I thought, as I went into her kitchen. I saw the note. I smirked and then saw Lola in her bed in the living room. She got up and did her little dance that she did when she needed to go outside. I let lola out and then cleaned up her kitchen. I could tell she ate a little bit before leaving. I was really glad it was a saturday. I finished cleaning her kitchen and then let Lola back in the house. She wondered to the living room and laid back into her little bed.
I smirked again, and then shut the back door. I went into the living room and turned the tube on. I laid down on the couch and then slowly drifted off to sleep. Lola jumped on my lap and curled up into a ball. I smiled and then laid my head back and fell asleep.

~Nikki's POV~
I finally got the stuff i needed and left the coffee shop. I sighed and went home. I opened the door to see Matt and Lola asleep. I smiled and then kissed the top of Matt's head. He was knocked out to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on the couch. I went into the kitchen and sat at the bar, filling out an application to Guitar Center and Starbucks. I sighed and then Lola came into the kitchen, doing the dance of 1000 pee's. I smiled and then got out of my chair and let Lola out. I left the door open cause the breeze felt really good. I sat back down on the bar and filled out the Guitar Center application.
Matt had woken up and was lying on the couch. He just laid there and watched CSI. I looked at the application, and then sat them on the counter. I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coming Soon maybe.