Status: Complete x

Keep Me On My Toes

Everything's Changed Except For The Way I Feel About You

Finally the day I meet Josh Franceschi, the best day of my life, had come. When I’d gotten the email saying I’d finally won a competition I was literally so happy I hadn’t given up. I never ever won competitions, but I still entered them anyway- just in case. And this particular competition caught my eye, ‘Spend a day with one member of You Me At Six and receive 2 VIP Backstage tickets for a one off show at Hard Rock Café’. It had to be done! I managed to get about 6 friends and all my family to enter for me as well, but it was me who had won... Me who had got the conformation email.

It was summer, July 18th to be precise. How could I ever forget the date? I was on the train heading to London to meet Josh. I mean, c’mon... who would choose another member but Josh?! And I don’t know why we had to meet in London since we lived like 15 minutes apart from each other... but whatever rules were rules. I got to where the sheet of paper said to meet, somewhere we’d both know which just so happened to be at the end of the platforms in Waterloo and I saw him. He was leaning against a wall on his phone, and to be completely honest I was scared shitless.

I hesitated until he put his phone away and looked up, and then walked over. ‘Hey! I’m sorry I’m late, stupid train delays haha, and before you start saying my name See-Anna, it’s like Sharna.’ Yeah... I talk when I’m nervous.

‘Aww no it’s okay, mine was late too! Congrats on winning the fucking competition, it’s crazy that we’re practically selling ourselves as prizes but eh, its fun to meet the fans. Come here and give Joshzilla a hug!’

I laughed and hugged him tight, for the 3rd time in my life. Yeah that’s right; I met him already at a little event… He probably didn’t remember me though.

‘So... where are we going?’ I said, breaking the awkward silence that was about to come.

‘Erm, well I’ve been given sexy prize money to spend on you ooh yeah treating you like the nice Joshy I am, so lets go spend,’ He said with a grin.

‘Sure thing, ‘Joshy’,’ I said with a little wink and a grin. He laughed and wondered off to the underground with me walking right beside him.

----------

We got to Oxford Street pretty fast, and unfortunately I forgot I wouldn’t be the only one who recognised him. We were fast surrounded by fan girls nearly every 10 minutes which kept breaking the easy going conversation we were having.

‘I’m so sorry... this is kind of ruining our day... Lets go to Drop Dead where people wont freak out, I think Oli’s in today,’ My mouth dropped open and Josh laughed. ‘Bit of a fan eh? You look more excited to see him than me,’ it was weird how we could laugh and joke around so easily with each other.

‘Of course not, I just expected you and not him. You guys have the cutest bromance.’

As we walked down Kingly Street towards DD, Josh draped his arm around my shoulders and my stomach suddenly exploded in butterflies. He is so rad. We got to our destination and just as my stomach settles, the butterflies kicked off again in anticipation of seeing Oli.

‘WAZZUP MAN!’ shouted Josh as he saw Oli lurking in the back.

‘JOSHY MY BABY.’ Greeted Oli back. I laughed and Oli turned to me with a smile gracing his face. ‘And you, you’re the competition winner... Josh told me he might drop by with you. What’s your name?’

‘Siana, it’s nice to meet you. I’m literally a huge fan it’s ridiculous.’ I said shyly, moving slightly more into Josh.

‘Aww cutie. Do you have any new season merch Josh?’ Oli said, turning back to his friend.

‘No bro, I need some. Give me some sweet stuff to try. And Siana too, dress her up all pretty in DD.’ I blushed and looked at the ground; okay yeah I’m shy when it comes down to something like this.

Oli went off and grabbed us both some clothes, me and Josh both had full outfits and came back out the changing room at the same time, ‘Guys, you’re having that shit free you look fucking sexy.’ said Oli with a sly smile towards me when he saw my mouth drop open yet again.

‘Do you guys think I can have a photo with you both right now?’ I said when they’d finished their banter.

‘Of course, we’re not some little pop princesses, who are dicks to fans,’ Oli laughed.
‘Hey Oli, you might not be but I'm certainly a princess. A lovely little princess.’ Josh winked.

We all laughed and josh took the picture on his phone, posting it to twitter. Soon, Josh and I left Oli to get on with some work but not before we swapped numbers. I had Oli Sykes phone number. What.

Josh and I chilled around London and he bought me everything I wanted- he wouldn’t tell me how much money they’d given him to spend on me but it must be a fuck lot. Finally, around 6pm he checked his bank balance and said, ‘Aww shit we’re out. Dinner on me though?’ I nodded and asked where.

We argued playfully for a bit about where to go but then settle on Hard Rock- my favourite. I didn’t want Josh to have to pay for me; I mean I’m just a fan he had to take out because of a competition!

We were soon seated thanks to his ‘celebrity status’ and our conversation began on a much more serious note, ‘So, where about are you from? I hope the stupid management didn’t make you travel for ever.’

‘Umm... no I’m actually from Addlestone haha.’

‘What the fuck why did they make us come all the way up here?! We could’ve cotched anywhere oh my fucking God I hate some people sometimes,’ I started to worry he’d had enough of me and wished he hadn’t of had to waste his day with me, ‘But oh well. I’ve had a top day with you. I didn’t expect it to be like this… I guess I expected whoever I was with to fan girl the whole day but you’re so chill!’

‘Haha, thanks I guess. You’re pretty chill yourself,’ I said, poking my tongue out.

After we ordered, Josh requested another photo of us for ‘memories’, then grabbed my phone out of my hand, entering his number. ‘We’re friends now, and friend’s trade numbers, so here,’ I grinned at him as he grinned back. It was kind of getting awkward right now so I was happy when the food arrived.

After the main course and a lot of banter between us, we decided to call it a day. It was late, about 10pm, and Josh decided he couldn’t have me going home by myself so he got the train to Addlestone then walked me home.

‘It was so good meeting you today, Josh! I’ll see you at the show!’

‘Yeah it was actually, pleasant surprise. I’m gonna see you again though, not just stop once this competition prize is over, you seem like a sweetie. And I need more female friends. It’s always such a sausage fest.’ I laughed and hugged him bye as my mom opened the door. He turned and walked away after saying bye to me and waving at my mom. I walked inside the door and just smiled like crazy.

Mom tried to ask how the day was and get details but it just felt like something I wanted to keep to myself. I don’t know why.

From: Josh
To: Siana
Yo, check your twitter you have like a zillion followers! Good vibes ;)

From: Siana
To: Josh
You left me like 5 minutes ago, why are you texting me already :D But oh my God it was the picture with you and Oli that did it haha. I’m going to sleep, talk soon... night xoxo

From: Josh
To: Siana
Oh okay I see how it is, you don’t want to talk to me ;) I joke, talk sometime! Night xx
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I didn’t look for this to be a multi-chap fic but apparently that’s what its gonna be SOOOOO here it is. Let me get into the swing of it and it’ll be a MILLION times better. First chapters are always the hardesr for me. I have ideas where this is going!!

Chapter titles thanks to Everything's Changed- Lonestar

http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=57245367#stream_box