Status: Complete x

Keep Me On My Toes

Come Away With Me, And See What We Find

It was a few weeks after our breakfast together, and so far everything was going great. We were completely normal once again - almost like all those months and arguements had never happened. I felt amazing. For once everything in my life was perfect.

It was New Years Eve, and Josh had invited me to the YMAS NYE party at his. So far, I hadn't even hinted at the fact I was completely and utterly into him. He hadn't hinted to me either so I guess we were equal. I think maybe my pushing him away before had also pushed away his feelings for me completely (if he ever even had any).

Apparently Edward had a big suprise to announce tonight, but it was more of a 'show and tell' than straight up announcement. No one but Josh knew and let me tell you everyone was curious as hell.

9 o clock came, and everyone started turning up to Josh's. I was a tad late (only 15 minutes, so you can tell I really tried not to be late. I've been known to be up to an hour and a half late), but that was because of traffic. I was passing out at Josh's, so I drove here. I knocked on the door, freezing slightly in my short velvet strappy dress. Why on earth didn't I wear a coat?

FINALLY Dan came to the door, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek along with a 'you look amazing tonight.' I flushed bright red and thanked him, telling him the same. As I walked into the main living room, I was struck with how amazing everyone did look.

I'd been invited to one of the guys I'd met at Final Night Of Sin' NYE party but I had a plan for tonight. No shit if you can guess it?

Josh came over, hugged me and said exactly the same as Dan had. I felt good, to say the least.

Everyone who was here drank and danced and had fun untill it was nearly midnight. We'd decided not to do our own fireworks, but to watch the ones in London on the tele. They were always so much better than your own!

As the midnight coutdown came, I readied myself for complete and utter rejection. I stood close to Josh, and took comfort in his warm arm around my waist. Neither of us had drank a terrible amount but enough for me to take the edge of my nerves.

I turned to Josh as everyone in the room yelled 'ONE!' and cheered. I grabbed the back of his neck and he grabbed my chin and quickly placed a quick kiss to his lips. It bewildered me slightly since he had obviously had the same plan as me but I went with it. I pulled away, smiling and looking down shyly. He laughed, placed one more kiss on my lips before pulling away.

He walked away, not noticing my curious stare after him. Was he seriously going to just kiss me and walk away..?

That was untill he got up on the stage and pulled the mic to him. At first I thought he was going to sing, and was totally open to that idea but he began talking.

'Happy new years everyone! Thankyou for coming to my humble abode for this lovely evening. But that's not why I'm up here. Dear old Edward has taken the big jump to follow in his best friends' steps. May I please introduce PYRAMIDS!'

A group of men that I'd noticed around the room a few times got up on stage, along with Edward. What was going on? They all pulled instruments on and that's when I realised- this was Edwards show and tell. He'd started his own band.

As they played their first song, Come Away With Me, and Josh ambled back to me, placing his arm once again around my waist, I smiled. Francesca nudged me with her hip as she appeared next to me, lending me a smile as she swayed uneasily against Max.

Here, right now... This was the start of something fucking great and I wasn't about to let it go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry basically. I tried so hard but I just had to finish this.
At the start, it was going great places but I just... I couldn't. I had a whole other storyline going on in the back and if anyone figures out what that was then comment and all haha.

This is the end, and there will not be a sequal. I will be re writing this in the future and factoring in this second storyline more. There WILL be a sequal to that.

I cannot apologise enough for this.

Much love to everyone who stuck through it with me and spurred me on with all your lovely comments and chats. I love you xx

Title thanks to PYRAMIDS - Come Away With Me

^^ LEgit they're amazing.