Status: Complete x

Keep Me On My Toes

When I Question Everything

It was now Monday, 2 days after mine and Josh’s argument, and we hadn’t had any contact since. I’d talked to Francesca on Saturday, but she didn’t know anything about why Josh was so weird with me. Max wouldn’t tell her what was going on with Josh, because apparently Josh didn’t want me to know.

On the upside, Alex and I had been talking nearly non-stop. He told me he wouldn’t be able to talk to me for a week though, because he’d be in Europe doing a few dates they had to miss on their previous tour. I was upset, but I knew I couldn’t get in the way of his job.

-----------

It was now the 6th August, the day Alex got off from touring. We’d talked a few times but he’d always had to go after a few messages. I did get worried, Josh’s warning coming back to me on more than a few times, but I decided there was nothing I could do but trust Alex. I mean, it was pretty dumb to trust either of them. I’d known Josh for about 3 weeks, and Alex for nearly 2, but I trusted easily- it was one of my many flaws.

My phone rang, and I answered without looking at the called ID, ‘Hello?’

‘Oh hey!’ practically shouted Alex’s voice.

‘Heya! I wasn’t expecting you to call?’

‘No but I’m so alone here. I’m so so alone! No one loves me like you do. I want your sweet cuddles and kisses,’

‘Are you drunk?’ I questioned, really not in the mood for this. It was only 6pm, and he sounded completely wasted.

‘Noooo… of course I’m not! Who do you think I am?!’

‘Ok Alex, whatever. I have to go. Bye,’

His long dragged on ‘No’ got cut off short, when I just hung up. Josh wouldn’t have done that. I’d have been there partying with him. Alex was back in London as well, he’d told me so earlier in the day. Why hadn’t he asked to see me?

I called Chess, needing to talk to someone that understood. None of my other friends knew about Josh or anything, they all just knew that I’d had a good day shopping and that the VIP was really good. I honestly hadn’t had the time to see them and go into details.

‘Yeah?’ She answered, sounding slightly out of breath.

‘I just wanted to talk, are you busy?’ I said, thinking more about what I wanted to say and getting close to tears. Why was I so overly emotional?

‘Oh I’m sorry I’m with Max… one sec,’ she covered the phone and I heard her muttering something to who I presumed was Max. She returned to me and said, ‘If you wanted Josh news about why he’s not talking to you Max still won’t tell me.’

‘Oh… no that’s not what I wanted to talk about but don’t worry, we can talk another time. It’s not that important.’

‘I’m sorry! We can talk if you want!’

‘No seriously it’s fine! I have to go anyway, bye!’

‘Okay, bye!’

Well, there went that idea. I wish I had more female friends that I could tell and ask for their advice, but they’d either be all be caught up on the fact that it’s Josh and Alex, or wouldn’t care in the slightest.

Josh was pretty much the only person who could cheer me up, and I know he didn’t want to talk to me, but it was worth a try.

I picked up my phone again, and clicked his name, listening to the ringing. After about a minute I knew he wasn’t going to answer, so I hung up. I didn’t think he’d actually stick to what he said…
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title thanks to The Natives- This Island

SOMEONE HELP ME. Give me an idea how to re-introduce Oli Sykes, or would you rather he not be there?

And cue my fangirl moment- OH MY GOD YOU ME AT SIX WEMBLEY ARENA 8TH DECEMBER OMG UFGVBEWUIGFBUIEFGUIVGBVUDGBERUIGBVFUYIGRFBES IM GOING.