Status: Complete x

Keep Me On My Toes

'Cause When I'm With You I'm Grinning

Silence. 10 minutes of pure silence. No music, no talking, no laughing. Nothing.

‘Are you going to tell me what the matter is?’ I demanded, irritation lacing my voice.

‘No.’

‘Fine.’

If he was going to be like that, then so was I.

‘Actually yes. What are you doing with Gaskarth? I know you stalked him enough to KNOW he’s a player! He’s going to break your heart and you’re my friend and I don’t want to see that,’ he was practically shouting by the end of it, frustration getting the better of him.

‘Why does it matter to you? If I do then you were right ok. But this is my life and you don’t even know him that well!’

‘Siana, I saw him playing SO many girls when we played Warped! He had 3 on the go. I promise you that he will leave you and when he does I’m not going to be there to pick up the pieces.’

‘Who said I wanted you to pick up the pieces? I barely KNOW you.’

‘No you don’t. But you could! You just don’t get it!’

‘What don’t I get Josh? There seems to be a lot that I don’t get right now.’

‘How is there? I just explained myself to you!’

‘Ok, I don’t get why Dan is upset, why Alex is trying stuff on with me, why you’re getting so pissy and why I’m sitting in this car with you to be perfectly honest.’

‘Whatever, I tried to explain but you won’t have it.’

‘Look, Josh… I’m trying to understand. I’ve loved being your friend this past week and we get on so much. I’m always smiling when I’m with you and I don’t want to lose you over something as trivial as me going after a guy you think is a player,’ I said, my voice softening considerably.

‘I know; it’s just frustrating to see someone you care about throwing themselves at a guy who doesn’t deserve them.’

I would have usually commented on the fact that he said he cared about me, but that pissed me off again. ‘A guy who doesn’t deserve me? How do you know who deserves me? I like him, Josh. Don’t make it awkward for me. I want to be friends with you.’

‘No. You’re making a stupid mistake and I can’t be there for you, watching you do it.’

‘I’m sorry about that then, but that’s your choice. I guess we won’t be talking again any time soon.’

I’d lost Josh Franceschi as a friend after knowing him for only a week. Great going, Siana.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title thanks to Jonathan Clay - Heart On Fire

Seriously guys, need some feedback. I have a vague idea of how this is going to go, but any ideas?
I quite want to bring Oli back into the story (remember Siana has his number), ideas how? That's the one thing I'm stuck on.