Status: Active.

Love Bites

My Date With A Werewolf

After three and a half hours of getting ready, Cecilia and Brittany did my hair and make-up, while I picked out my outfit, which I seemed to do a good job of picking out. Somehow, someway, the figured out that I had a date with Derek after our volleyball game. I originally said no, but since I was so mad at Stiles for not showing up, I sent him a text saying I’m up for the date. It was a good thing too, since I get to know what really happened to my mother.

“You… look so hot.” Brittany said, smiling big again. Cecilia nodded her head in agreement.

“I’m totally digging those lace stockings. It makes you look like a professional, but at the same time like you want to do something naughty.” She winked at me. I furrowed my brows, adjusted my topaz necklace. All the jewelry I was wearing tonight was all of my mothers, which was also a mark of the hunters for my family. Anything topaz represented the Rizzo-Adams family. There was a sudden knock on my door, which made me fly down to my phone to check the time.

“I’ll get to be sure!” Brittany rushed out of my room and down the stairs, which left Cecilia and I together.

“So what are your plans tonight?” I asked, trying to make small conversation.
“I have a date too. With this really cute white guy named Trent.” She explained, looking kind of dazed. “I met him at the party and we just hit it off.” She flashed me a smile and gave me a hug goodbye, since she had to go get ready for her date.

“Scarlett, Stiles is on the way up.” Brittany yelled as she came into my room, while I sat on my bed, curious to see if he was here to apologize. Stiles quickly followed behind her and looked apologetic. “I’m going to go know. Be sure to text me all the details about the date!” She then zoomed out of my room, leaving an awkward pause between Stiles and I.

“You have a date?” Stiles questioned. “With who?”

“Derek Hale. He asked me out yesterday and he promised me he’d show up on time. Obviously, something you didn’t do.” I snarled, getting up and putting things into my clutch. Before he could say anything more, I walked out of my room to my front door, where Derek had already been waiting. He was wearing a dress shirt and tie, but still wearing the familiar leather jacket.

“Well, seems like someone went all out.” Derek greeted. I rolled my eyes and closed my door.

“So where are we going?” I asked, changing the subject. He just smirked and opened the front door for me.

“Derek!” Stiles exclaimed, running out of my front door. “Why the hell are you taking her out?” He glared at Derek.

“Because I asked her out and she said yes. Simple?” He shot back, walking around to the other side of his car.

“If you hurt her I swear-“ Stiles was cut off by the loud roar of Derek’s car. Before anything more could happen, Derek sped off leaving Stiles standing dumbfounded on the curb. I swear I could have felt my heart sink to my stomach.

~*~

“So after that, she hid me in a hole of a tree and the next thing I know I heard her scream. I blacked out from the fumes and when I woke up, I was in a hospital bed.” I explained to Derek. He took me out to a fancy Italian restaurant. Dim lights, waiters wearing suits, you name it and this restaurant had it. He nodded as he took a sip of his water. “You do know how old I am right?” He chuckled and nodded.

“This date was only to drive your friends crazy. Think of it like my revenge to them.” I furrowed my brows but nodded anyway. “But, thank you for the information about your mother’s death. It must have been hard for you.” He whispered, reaching for my hand. I felt a rush go through my body, as if Derek had an effect on me.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, looking straight into his eyes. He gave me a small nod and I huffed, not sure how he’d react to the question. “Well, I know that night at the woods, the night you saved me, the Alpha attacked me. And ever since, I always feel like he’s watching me. Not only that, but when he attacked me, I felt like he bit me, but I know he didn’t…” I trailed off, not knowing if I should continue. Derek’s grip on my hand grew harder, as if he was growing more angry.

“He was trying to mark you. He was… in love with your mother.” He stated. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. “He changed your mother because she was the most beautiful hunter he’d ever laid eyes on. And he thought if he turned her, no one would be able to hunt our kind anymore. Obviously, that took a turn for the worse when Chris and Kate murdered your mother.” He explained to me, look at me directly in the eyes. “Can you do me a favor and lean in.” I did as he said and leaned in, closer to him. He leaned in closer to me and finally our lips connected. His lips were surprisingly soft and moved in sync with mine. He pulled away from me and his expression turned back into his usual cold face.

“What was that for?” I finally asked. He pointed to the window, acting like someone would hear him. I turned to the window and saw a poorly hidden Scott and Stiles. I scoffed and turned back to Derek.

“Unbelievable. They don’t think I can take care of myself.” I huffed out. Derek chuckled and shook his head.

“They don’t know what you are, Scarlett. I’m pretty sure you never told them.” I bowed my head down, knowing he was right. “But, back to what we were talking about. That night, when you felt like he was biting you, he was actually marking you. It’s like a tracking device, so he knows where you are and one day, he’ll eventually turn you into a werewolf too.” I gasped, feeling my heartbeat pick up.

“Should I tell my father?” I panicked. Derek shook his head.

“When you really need to, you tell him. But for now, you’ll be under my wing.” He leaned in again and kissed me. It was that very moment where I could feel someone’s heartbreaking. And it possibly could have been mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, you guys better thank An Olympian Hero for the BEAUTIFUL banner. She inspired me to write to chapter. And the new episode of Teen Wolf. That shit was crazy.

I'll fix the errors later. I'm lazy and I have to make dinner xD

Follow my blog updates to see what's up with the story (: BUT OMG. DEREK KISSED HER TWICE AND THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SCARLETT MIGHT NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. OMG. AND THE ALPHA MARKED HER. SHIIIIIIIT..

Comment, rec, subscribe, etc! I love you guys <3