Status: Active.

Love Bites

Secrets No More

“I had a really good time tonight, Derek.” I smiled sweetly as Derek walked me to my door.

“Thanks for letting me know everything about the Alpha and my mom.” I looked down at my four inch heels, trying to hide that I was depressed over learning to truth about what really happened. Derek smiled lightly but it dropped quickly.

“If you tell anyone about this, I’ll turn you into a wolf myself, got it?” Derek snarled. Well it’s good to know he’s back to being an asswipe. I thought to myself. “But for now, I have to protect you from the Alpha. I know you don’t want to be a werewolf.” I nodded my head in agreement. Changing every full moon and having a monthly visitor? No, totally and absolutely not for me.

“Derek!” A husky voice barked, obviously making it a guy. “What are you doing with her.” He growled. I followed the voice and saw nothing but hair and claws. A werewolf. Before Derek could tell me anything, I opened my door and ran straight up to my room. For all I know, it could be the Alpha. I rammed my door open and fled to my closest. I knew exactly what I needed to get. Kicking off my heels, I scattered the contents of boxes on the floor, scaring my poor little puppy.

“Found it!” I thought out loud and grabbed the crossbow and a few arrows. The wolf’s bane on the arrows might have worn off, but it would slow down whatever the hell was coming towards Derek.

“Get a hold of yourself!” I heard Derek yell from outside. I ran down the stairs as fast I could to open the front door.

“Derek heads up!” I exclaimed, preparing an arrow on the crossbow. Derek’s eyes widen.

“Scarlett, stop! You don’t-“ The werewolf’s growl cut off Derek and he started to charge at me, and since I didn’t want to take my chances, I fired the arrow at him.

“SCOTT!” I heard Stiles yell as he ran out the car. Derek ran to aid as Scott as well. Wait a minute. Scott? Realization struck me as the hair off the werewolf started to fade off and eventually seeing the pained face off my best friend.

“How come I’m not healing?!” Scott groaned out. I guess the wolf’s bane does work. Between Derek yelling at me, Scott groaning in pain, and my dog barking, I couldn’t take it. Then suddenly the whole world went black.

~*~


“I can’t believe she’s a hunter.” I heard a voice say.

“I can’t believe she actually shot me.” Another voice said.

“I can.” The first voice replied with a scoff. My eyelids felt heavy, but with the help of my dog, Precious, licking my face, I slowly felt myself regain conscious.

“Bad Precious! Let her sleep.” The second voice scolded. Precious let out a low growl and continued to lick my nose. I let out a moan along with a little laugh.

“Good morning to you too, Precious.” I greeted, with my eyes still closed. I heard her bark of joy and I opened my eyes slowly. Looking around, I saw Scott with gauze around his arm, leaning against my closet door. Stiles was sitting on my computer chair spinning around in circles until he saw me open my eyes.

“What time is it?” I asked, looking around for a clock.

“It’s 1 PM. You went unconscious after shooting me in the arm.” Scott scoffed, not looking at me. “Now tell me why you never told us you were a hunter!” I propped myself up on the bed, still clothed in last night’s apparel.

“It’s my family’s secret.” I stated simply, getting out of my bed. “I’m sorry I shot you, I was just scared you were the Alpha. He’s… after me.” I explained to them, looking for clothes so I can shower and change into, I felt gross.

“Why are you acting so calm about this?!” Stiles yelled getting up from my chair. “You could die at any moment, Scarlett. Does that not mean anything to you?” He grabbed my shoulders, looking into my eyes. I couldn’t speak, his eyes were too beautiful for me to look away.

“Stiles! Calm down. Derek said he’d protect her and I will too.” Scott reassured, breaking off Stiles’ tight grip on me. I sighed and gathered all my items of clothing.

“I’m going to shower. When I’m done, we’ll talk more about this situation.” I confirmed. They nodded their heads and I walked across the hall. I didn’t feel like dealing with any of this right now.

Stiles’ POV


“Are you ever going to tell her?” Scott asked, making sure Scarlett was in the restroom. I sighed and shook my head.

“She’s into Derek, not me. I bet you anything, she thinks I still like Lydia.” I groaned. Lydia was hot, but I… I loved Scarlett.

“Well dude, you’ve kind of had a crush on her since the sixth grade.” Scott pointed out. I slapped Scott head, knowing it wouldn’t hurt him. “I was just saying!” He defended, rubbing the back of his head.

“When she gets with him, my life will be over. So I guess I have to tell her soon. But, I honestly doubt she’ll have any feelings for me.” I concluded, knowing we we’ve been best friends since I can remember.

“Well, you got to give it a chance. You never know.” Scott chirped, patting my arm.

“You never know what?” Scarlett asked, walking in with her long black hair flowing over her right shoulder. Her bright green eyes seemed to be brighter and when she wore no make-up is when I found her most beautiful. God, she was so beautiful. I wish I could just kiss her.

“Uh, nothing!” I yelled awkwardly. “So, shall we do some discussing m’ladies?” I smirked turning to Scott. He shot me a dirty look and threw a pillow at me. Scarlett let out a cute giggle and sat down next to me.

“This is just like old times.” She smiled looking at us. “I love you guys.” I bet you anything I loved her more.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DUN DUN DUN.

I wanted you guys to see how Stiles feels. Sad huh? ): Tell me whatever you have on your mind. Cause I have a writer's block atm D:

Comment, Rec, Sub, etc! Your comments make me happy :D <3