Status: Active.

Love Bites

Welcome Back to Hell

Last night felt like a dream. Was it a dream? I scuffed my heels as I walked along the side walk, knowing that my white converse would be dirty by the end of the school day. Last night had to be dream. I thought to myself. There’s no way this can be happening… not again. I sighed in frustration as the events of last night replayed in my head.

My eyelids felt heavy, but somehow managed to crack them open. I heard something, or maybe someone, talk harshly, but quietly into their phone.

“Hello?” I whispered, trying to pick myself up from an old couch. I suddenly heard the talking stop, followed by a “We’ll discuss this later.” I couldn’t exactly make out who the person was, but I did know it was a man. “Hello?” I whispered again. After saying this, I heard footsteps.

“I heard you the first time.” A deep voice replied coldly. The mystery man finally showed up in front of me. With my eyes barley open and the room being too dark, I couldn’t make out a face.

“Who are you? Where am I? Why was I attacked?” I asked him frantically, as if he knew the answers. He scoffed noticed my struggle to get up.

“I saved you. So don’t question who I am.” He said, harshly. I froze where I was, even if I was in an awkward postion. “Do you know what attacked you?” I was hesitant to answer, but for some reason I felt like I could trust this mystery man.

“It was the Alpha,” I said quietly. “Right?” I could feel his shock and somehow hear his heart beat jump a little. He walked towards me scooped me in his arms again.

“Look, kid. Just tell me where you live and I’ll take you home.” He huffed. “And if anything weird happens to you, just come back to the preserve and say my name. I’ll come to you.”

“And what exactly is your name?” I questioned, relieved to finally know the name of my savior.

“It’s –“


“Scarlett!” A voice called out, instantly snapping me out of my daydream. A blue jeep stop right by my side as Stiles poked his head out the window. “Need a ride?” He grinned a little. I sighed in relief.

“Please! My dad barely got home when I was getting ready for school. I didn’t want to bother him with a ride.” I explained as I jumped into the front seat of his jeep. “Where’s Scott?” Stiles shrugged.

“We got separated last night after my dad caught us.” He admitted as he drove. “What happened to you? Did you chicken out?” He teased. I scoffed and lightly smacked his arm.

“No, I got lost, so I decided to walk back home and not risking another month of being grounded.” I shot back. Stiles glanced at me as he pulled into the school parking lot. He shook his head and found a random parking spot. We both got out his beat up Jeep and searched for Scott. He seemed to be getting harassed by none other than Jackson. I froze in my spot as I saw Aiden get out of the car.

“Yo, Scar. What’s wrong?” Stiles asked, looking towards the way I was. “Oh…” He looked back at me and gave me hug. “You’re going to be okay, Scar. You don’t need him. He might have dumped you, but you didn’t lose anything. He lost something that any guy would be lucky to have.” I smiled at Stiles words.

“You’re not all that bad, you know that Stilinski?” I teased as he released me. He stuck out his tongue. He slung his backpack over his shoulder as he walked over to Scott. I lingered by the Jeep, not wanting to risk bumping into Aiden. I walked in circles until I saw Aiden… with his new girlfriend. I bit my lip, and walked quickly over to where Scott and Stiles were talking.

“Guys,” I interrupted whatever they were talking about. “I can’t do this. I just saw Aiden with his new girlfriend and,” I felt the familiar moisture return to my eyes. “I can’t do this…” I whispered. Stiles pulled me into another hug. Scott rubbed my back in a comforting way.

“You’ll be okay, Scarlett. You have us.” Scott cooed, rubbing my back some more.

“And we’ll make sure he’ll be shown at lacrosse today!” Stiles joked, letting me go. For some reason, I didn’t want him to let me. I’ve never had that feeling before. I cracked a small smile and wrapped one arm around both their necks.

“Thanks, guy. You guys really keep me on my toes sometimes.” I admitted. The bell finally rang and we all headed to our homeroom. Walking to my seat, I could hear Aiden and his bimbo girlfriend talking. I looked over at them slightly and I could already feel her dark, brown eyes piercing into my head.

“Baby, can you please stop flirting with other girls?” She whined, still looking at me. Aiden pulled her chin up and kissed her.

“I’m not, baby. I swear. You’re the only one for me.” He smirked and pulled her into another kiss, which eventually turned into a full blown make out. Scott squeezed my shoulder, feeling more tears forming. I rested my head down into my desk as the teacher told us to settle down. He droned on about class regulations and seemed to be in a somewhat pissed off mood. Boy, was this going to be a really, really painfully long year.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I picked. But i'm not gonna say whooooo ;D and if you get two updates, it's because I edited the first chapter.
Anywhooo, opinions on the story? (: WHO WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE OF TEEN WOLF? Cause I did (:
Comment please! Don't be a silent reader, it makes me sad ):
Thank you to my 4 commenters though! You guys mean so much to me :'D