Status: Active.

Love Bites

The Alpha

As we got closer to the sign that said “Beacon Hills Preserve: NO ENTRY AFTER DARK,” Stiles immediately brought his Jeep to a stop and jumped out without looking back. I huffed and followed Scott out the door.

“Are we seriously doing this?” Scott whined. Stiles fiddled with an old flashlight of his before answering.

“You’re the one who’s always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town.” Stiles shot back, gently touching his arm in reassurance. Scott watched Stiles eagerly walk with his flashlight.

“I-I was just trying to get a good night’s sleep before practice tomorrow.” Scott finally admitted. I nodded my head in agreement.

“I agree with Scott, Stilinski. If I’m off my grind at volleyball practice tomorrow Coach Harrison will take me off Varsity and make me stay with the stupid, uncoordinated girls on the team.” I explained. Volleyball was something I picked during middle school. I gave up my hopes of being a super girly-girl and a cheerleader after my mom passed away. I saw no reason to continue cheerleading if my dad didn’t care what I did. I drowned out what Stiles and Scott had said, thinking about my mom. It’s going to be her death anniversary soon.. After snapping out of my thoughts, I noticed the annoying chatter had stopped.

“Guys?” I called out. “Scott? Stiles? Where’d you guys go?” I walked around up and down the forest, realizing I had been out of it for too long. They must have left without noticing I stopped. Greaaat. I sighed and started to walk back the way we started. Well, I guess that’s what I get for tuning them out. I pulled up my hood as the rain began to pour harder. Pleaasee, God. Don’t let me get sick. Crunching the leaves as I walked, I heard a faint growl. I froze in my tracks and really hoped that wasn’t what I thought it was. The growl came back, making me more nervous. I stood there until I saw something glowing and red.

“Shit!” I cursed and took off sprinting. I knew what that thing was. It must have been the Alpha I was supposed to be trained to hunt. I didn’t know what it what it wanted with me, but I knew it didn’t want anything good. The growls became louder and louder and I heard something chasing after me. “Someone help!” I cried as I ran aimlessly in the woods. The growls finally seem to be right behind and finally, it caught up to me and pinned me down. I couldn’t help it… I let out an ear piercing shriek, scared for my life. The glowing red eyes pierced into my green eyes as my shrieks turning from being scared into pure pain. My whole body seemed to be on fire and I didn’t know what caused it. Black spots entered its way into my vision and my shrieks finally ended.

“Get off her!” A voice yelled, attacking the Alpha.

“Daddy?” I whispered weakly, trying to lift myself up. I watched the two figures fight before the Alpha had given up. Whoever had saved me from the Alpha scooped me up into his warm arms. Before I could get a glimpse of my savior’s face, everything had gone black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sucky chapter I know. Not exactly my best day right now. -.- I just wanted to get a chapter out to you guys.
BUT! Who could the mystery man be? *___* And do you guys thinks she's a werewolf? O: do you want her to be a werewolf? :P I still haven't decided who Scarlett's love interest should be. Suggestions are still open! :D
And I'm really sorry for my crappy, no dialogue chapters :C I promise I'll be better by the next update!