Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

I’m gonna give it like it’s never been taken

I was not prepared for what I encountered when I walked into work that day. Standing behind the counter was Pete, going through receipts.

I stopped in my tracks and just stared. “You are NOT working here!” I startled him. He jumped about 3 feet in the air.

“Um,” He stammered, “Yeah actually.”

“Since when?” I said trying to keep my emotions in check. I did get slight enjoyment from the panic I saw on his face.

“Since today. It’s my first day.” He swallowed, “I didn’t know you still worked here.”

Before I could reply the bell over the door chimed signaling a customer. I bolted to the back room in search of Sebastian, my boss and owner of the store. “I can’t work with Pete!” I exclaimed when I found him in his office.

He looked up from his computer screen confused, “Uh, and why not?”

I sighed, and sat down at one of the chairs next to his desk. I’ve known Sebastian for about 3 and a half years. Since I first started working here. He’s always felt like a father figure to me, since mine wasn’t in the picture. He was in his late 40’s, but didn’t look a day over 30. “I can’t work with Pete. He’s my ex.”

Seb sent me an apologetic look, “I’m sorry, but there’s not much I can do. Alex quit unexpectedly the other day, you know that. It’s why I’ve let you working so many hours, so I needed to hire someone fast.” He sighed and rubbed his face, “If I would have known who Pete was I wouldn’t have hired him. But it’s done, I’m sorry.”

“Can’t you switch his schedule with Stacy’s?” I asked desperately.

He shook his head, “You know she can only work weekends because of school. I’m sorry, you’re going to have to deal with it.”

I gowned and rubbed my face, “So there’s no changing this?”

“Afraid not kiddo. I’m sorry, I know how broken up you were after that, I remember. But maybe enough time has passed that you can get over whatever happened? It’s either that or you can work less hours.”

“No! No, I need the money. I’ll just deal.” I stood up, “I’m sorry for running in here like a maniac.”

“It’s alright,” he smiled, “And I am sorry that this makes you uncomfortable.”

I shrugged, “I’ll just work around him. Don’t worry, I won’t make a scene or anything.”

He barked out a laugh, “I’m not worried about you, kid. My doors open anytime you want to vent out how terribly you think he’s doing his job.” He winked.

“Oh don’t worry,” I smirked, “I will!” I then headed out to start what will probably be one of the most awkward work days ever.

*****

I had successfully managed to completely avoid Pete for most of my shift. I’d just work around him, pretty much pretend he wasn’t there.

We had just closed, and were emptying the register and cleaning up the store when he finally couldn’t be ignored anymore. “Are you ever going to acknowledge my presents?”

“Wasn’t planning on it.” I said flatly as I continued to count the money, not bothering to look up.

I heard him sigh, “Don’t you think we should talk? I mean, we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other now.”

“We have nothing to talk about!” I snapped.

“Except we really do. Look,” he came around the counter and stood next to me, “I’m sorry for what I did. For hurting you. I was stupid. I still am and I understand why you hate me, yeah?

“You cheated on me with multiple girls and tried to manipulate me into thinking it was my fault Pete. You played with my heart for years. It’s more than just hate I have for you, it’s also disgust.” I finally looked up at him.

“I know.” He said softly, “And I regret it okay? I was a wanker, and I acted like a prat. But I can’t change the past, I can only move forward.” He pleaded. “I’m not saying we should be friends, but it would be good if we could work civilly together without it being painfully awkward."

I sighed and looked back at the money in my hands to think. There really was no way around this, I was stuck with him in my life whether I liked it or not. And it wasn’t like I was still all that broken up over the relationship, I was just still a little bitter obviously, “Fine.” I turned back to him, “Let’s just start over. But don’t think that this changes everything. I can forgive, but not forget.”

He nodded, “That’s all I’m asking for.” He stuck his hand out, “Friends?”

I shook his hand, “Acquaintances.” I corrected.

He laughed, “Whatever you say.” This should be interesting.

*****

When I got home I tried calling Harry but it just went straight to voicemail. He was supposed to get back tomorrow night, but I hated waiting. I’m selfish okay? I decided to take a shower before I curled up in bed to watch a movie for the night.

After I threw on some boyshorts and spaghetti strap top, and began to towel off my wet hair. As I was looking thought my collection of DVD’s there was a knock at my door. I glanced over at my alarm clock and noticed it was a little after 10 at night, “Who could possibly be here this late?” I said aloud. I threw my damp towel in the bathroom on my way to the door.

When I opened it I was met with green eyes, “Harry? HARRY!” I launched myself at him.

He laughed and grabbed my bare thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist, “Whoa, hello love.” He said into my hair. I pulled back and attacked his lips with mine. God, it’s only been a week and I missed his kiss so much. He pulled away, “Emma. You answer the door in this?” he teased.

“Oh shut up and kiss me.”

He didn’t have to be told twice and he reattached his lips to mine. When his tongue touched mine I moaned softly into his mouth, “Are you gonna invite me in, or are we going to stand in the hallway and makeout all night?” He asked between kisses.

I unwrapped my legs from his, and he let me down, “What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow night?” I questioned as I let him in my apartment and pulled him down the hall to my room.

“I missed you so I got an earlier train.”

I blushed and bit my lower lip. When we got next to my bed I turned towards him and reached up and kissed his lips quickly, “I missed you too.” I whispered, then pushed him back on my bed and sat on his lap, straddling him.

“Clearly it was a good idea,” He said before he kissed me forcefully. I pushed him back so he way laying down as I kissed him back running my fingers through his hair.

I lost track of where hands were and whose body was whose. We were seamed together so perfectly that I couldn’t tell where mine ended and his began. I didn’t care. I was lost in everything that was Harry.

Before I knew it I was flipped onto my back, Harry between my legs. He was smirking down at me.

His mouth trailed down from my mouth, down my neck, across my chest, between my breasts, and down toward the button of my shorts. I couldn’t handle another moment of this and moaned out a quick ‘Harry’ before curling my toes and throwing my head back. His tongue lightly floated over the skin at the top of my jeans before he came back to kiss me.

I never felt like this before, never in my whole life.

I pushed up against his chest so he pulled his amazing mouth away from mine and looked down on me, “What?” he panted.

“I…” I took a moment to try and catch my breath, “I-I love you.” I stuttered.

“What?” He said again, shocked. I could see a smile creeping onto his face.

“I love you.” I said more firmly.

Instead of saying anything he gave me a huge smile, dimples and all, and kissed me. This kiss had so much more emotion than the others. I had never felt so much passion in one moment. I let my hands wonder down his chest to the hem of his shirt and pushed my hands under it. His stomach muscles tightened as my fingers danced across him and he sighed into my mouth.

I took my hands out pulled his shirt up. He let me push it all the way up before me pulled away and took it off himself. God. Shirtless Harry Styles was always a beautiful sight. My shirt followed right after and he started attacking my neck with lovebites. It was driving me crazy, in a good way.

His hand reached up and cupped my breast. I moaned when he squeezed and pushed my pelvis up to his. I felt him tremble before he brought his mouth back to mine. He reached back and unhooked my bra and threw it across the room.

His hands were all over me. I scratched my nails down his back, “Ah!” he said into my mouth. He moved his hand down to my bottom, pulling my lower half closer to his.

I flipped us back over and pulled away slightly, “I want you.” I stated as I rotated my hips against his.

“Jesus,” He hissed out. It was my turn to attack his neck with licks and nibbles, “Fuck me.” He moaned.

“I’m trying” I said into his neck. He growled and flipped us back over. He sat up on his knees and pulled my shorts off so I was laying below him in just my panties. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered, running his hands up and down my thighs.

I sat up and pulled his lips back to mine and pushed my tongue into his mouth. “I like this side of you.” He murmured, then bit down on my bottom lip, tugging on it softly. Lust pulled in the bottom of my stomach when he did that.

I kissed down and across his chest while my hands worked on getting his belt off. When I finally unhooked it, I pulled it through its loops and discarded it to the floor with the rest of our clothes. When he pulled his pants off it hit me that this was the first time we were going to see each other naked since we became too old to take baths together.

He pushed me back down against the bed and hooked his fingers in my panties, “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes!” and I thrusted my pelvis up into him. And with that my panties joined the pile on the floor.

He reached down to grab a condom from his pants then shoved it into my hand and kissed me passionately.

His hand wondered down my side, stopping and massaging certain areas. Then his hand reached down between my legs and two of his fingers entered me. “Oh god,” I moaned rolling my head back against the pillow. Harry took this as an invitation to attack my neck again.

He swirled his fingers around while his palm moved against my clit. “Harry,” I moaned. I ripped the condom rapper open with my teeth and pushed him back, “I need you inside me.” I answered his questioning look.

We both sat back up so he could take his boxers off and I could roll the condom onto him. Once it was on we laid back down. He kissed me before looking into my eyes. “You’re really sure about this?”

“I’m very sure about this.” I smiled up at him, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

*****

“So does this mean I can start calling you my girlfriend and taking out on actual dates?” Harry asked as we were snuggling into each other after round two.

“Well,” I hesitated, “I don’t want to go public before I tell my family. I’d rather my brother hear it from me than twitter. And my mom will smack me if she sees it on a tabloid in the store first.

He chuckled, “Okay. But can it be soon? I’ve been dying to call you mine and flaunt you in front of the world.”

I kissed his chest, “The world already know me.”

“Yeah, but only as my friend.” He paused, “Your brother is going to kill me.”

“Yep.”

Haz laughed, “Oh thanks.” My older brother was a year older then Gemma. We all grew up together, so we were like a big family. It was nice having Harry’s family around since it was just me, mom and my brother. My brother Matt was the typical protective older brother. He’s always hated all my boyfriends. His reaction to me and Harry will be interesting. Could go either way really.

I looked up at him, “Speaking of killing, you’re fans are going to eat me alive.”

“Probably,” he laughed, “But most of them love you, and you already know how to tune the negative out… It’s like you’ve been in girlfriend training camp while being my best friend this whole time.”

I hit his chest, “You are such a dork Haz.”

He pulled me closer to me and kissed my head, “Tell me again.”

“Tell you what?”

“That you love me.”

I rolled my eyes playfully, “I love you Harold.”

He pressed a lingering kiss to my lips, “And I love you Emma.” He whispered when he pulled away.

I looked across him to the clock, “It’s 2:30am.”

“You’re joking.”

I laid my head back on his chest, “Nope.”

He groaned, “I’ve got to get up early to do Grimmy’s show.”

“Well that sucks for you!” I laughed.

“Oh Emma, you’re so compassionate.”

“That’s me!” I said cheekily, “So I guess that means you don’t want to go a third time?”

“Who needs sleep!” He exclaimed, rolling on top of me causing me to giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to wait to post this, but in celebration of 29 subscribers i thought i'd just go ahead and do it!

please enjoy the mini somewhat of a sex scene! it'll probably be the only one that is that detailed, but who knows.

***And to just clear something up if anyone was second guessing; Emma was in no means a virgin.

the next update might take a little longer to post cause i'm still trying to work that one out.
but please comment! i love hearing what you guys think!

thanks lovelies!