Status: Let me know if you want me to continue! :) x

Twisted Life

07.

After a few minutes of sitting there awkwardly I went back to the back of the bus. I almost felt like I was intruding; they don’t really know me, the only reason they put up with me is because Paul’s my dad.
When I got to the end of the bus I seen Harry sitting on the couch that Louis and I previously occupied. I blushed and started to walk away, not wanting to intrude.

“Hey,” He called from behind me.
“Hi, I was just going to lay back here and try to get some sleep; I didn’t know you were already back here, sorry.” I turned again to walk towards the front of the bus when I felt a strong hand lightly tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Harry staring down at me.
“It’s okay, I can leave. I’m sorry you didn’t get much sleep last night due to me. My allergies are getting pretty bad.” I felt a blush creep onto my face.
“Oh no it’s okay, it’s your bus not mine! I’m not really that tired anyways; I just got bored watching the boys play video games.” I insisted.
“Oh I know what you mean. Niall and Zayn hog the ps3 for hours.” He chuckled.
I didn’t really know what to say so I just kind of laughed with him. I really was tired, I felt like I was going to pass out at any second. Maybe I could try to fall asleep on the couch in the front where the boys are playing video games…

“Hey you okay? You look exhausted.” There was a hint of concern in his voice. He probably didn’t want Paul to yell at him for keeping his daughter up all night.
“Yeah, there’s just a lot going on right now, you know?”
“Yeah, I couldn’t imagine going through your situation. Hey if you want you can go sleep in my bunk, I’m sure it will be more comfortable then the couch back here, and it is my fault you didn’t get much sleep last night.” He suggested. A bed does sound pretty good right about now.
“Thanks!” I smiled at him.
“No problem.” He said leading me towards his bunk. When we got there I looked at him, not knowing what bed was his.
“Oh right! It’s this one over here.” He pointed to one of the bottom bunks. The bed defiantly had not been made that morning, but at this point I could care less.
“Thanks again!” I said as I made my way towards the bunk. I got in and tucked myself in.
“No problem! Erm, I should go…” I heard him trail off just as I began fall into peaceful slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Maybe we should wake her…”
“But she looks so peaceful.”
“If we wake her she’s going to be pissed.”
“Hey guys leave her alone, she barley slept last night, let her sleep a little more.” That last voice finally woke me up from my peaceful slumber.
“Can’t you guys discuss this elsewhere?” I groaned and snuggled further into the pillow. It smelled like rich cologne and man. A rather good combination, I thought to myself. I heard sets of footsteps leave the room. Finally relaxing again, I started to drift back to sleep when I felt strong arms snake behind my knees and around my back. I squealed, startled of course. I felt the person who was carrying me chest vibrate with laughter.

I looked up to see none other than Louis looking down and laughing at me.
“Can I help you?” I asked rather harshly. I’m not a very friendly person right after I wake up.
“Well isn’t someone in a good mood today? You slept for the full six hour drive. We just arrived at the new hotel.” Louis informed me. I immediately felt bad for snapping on him.
“Oh… I’m sorry for snapping on you then. Thanks for waking me up.” I said shyly.
“Don’t worry about it love.” He told me and then finally let me down to walk for myself.
We made our way to the front of the bus; the other boys must already be in the hotel I noticed. Just as we were about to exit the bus I seen the flashes. I quickly went to turn around, not wanting to enter the crowd of crazy people. Louis pulled me back though, holding me to his side. I looked down the whole way, not wanting to become blinded by the flashes. I could feel people grab and pull at me trying to get to Louis. Though the body guards did a pretty good job of holding the people, some still managed to break past.

We finally escaped the hordes of people what felt like hours later. We entered the hotel lobby to see the rest of the boys plus security waiting for us. I seen Harry glaring at Louis and I and immediately felt bad. He must be pissed that he had to wait for us because I was too scared of the crowd. I made a note to apologize later. As we approached the group I noticed Paul looking at us funny. I suddenly became aware that I was still holding onto Louis for dear life. I tried to detach myself as quickly as possible, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

“Alright, now that everybody is here. Here’s everyone’s room key, you have a few hours of free time before you have you have to leave for your interview.” Paul stated. Everyone nodded and started to make their way to their rooms. When I arrived at my room I didn’t bother unpacking anything. We were leaving tomorrow night after the concert anyways. I decided maybe I should check my Facebook and Twitter, seeing as how I haven’t checked them since I left home. I logged into my Twitter to find that I’ve gained about 25, 00 followers. I’m not really that surprised; I know how close the fans follow the boy’s lives, and I’ve gone out in public with them on more than one occasion so I’m sure there are photos floating around out there. I didn’t even bother to look at my mentions, not wanting to see what people are saying about me. I quickly tweeted;

@CrissieNichols So happy I’m getting a chance to spend time with my dad before be goes back to the UK, as well as meeting some new friends! :) xx

I shut down my computer and began to flip through the channels to see if anything good was on TV. I heard a knock on my door as I was about half way done channel flipping. I went to the door and looked through the eye hole. I seen Liam standing there so I opened the door.
“Hey Liam what’s up?” I asked, just noticing that he was just in his swim trunks. Damn; I thought to myself. Danielle is one lucky girl.
“Hey love, the boys and I were just going to go for a little swim before the interview. Care to join?”
“Sure! Let me just go get changed!”
“Sounds good. Just come to my room when you’re done; Room 272.”
“Okay see you soon!” I closed the door running back to my suit case.

I pulled out my favorite bright blue bathing suit and ran to the bathroom to put it on. I stared at myself in the mirror for a few moments. Well at least I’m going to be mostly under water so they can’t really see my body. I quickly grabbed a towel and headed towards Liam’s room. I knocked quietly and waited for someone to come to the door. After a few moment Zayn opened the door with a smile on his face.
“Hey, guys she’s here time to go!” he hollered over his shoulder. Suddenly four boys appeared from behind him.
“Woo-hoo pool time!” Louis hollered. We all made our way down to the pool area; thankfully we were the only ones there. I dipped my foot in the water only to find it freezing. I instantly regretted my choice to come swimming. I hate cold water. Maybe today would be a good day to tan. Or burn in my case.

Zayn and Niall were the first two to jump into the water, shortly followed by Louis and Harry. Liam started picking up the boys towels and placed them neatly on one of the chairs and jumped in.
I picked one of the chairs to sit on and closed my eyes, starting to relax. I had been laying there for a few minutes when I felt strong arms wrap around me and lift me out of my chair. My eyes flew open to see a mischievous looking Harry looking down at me.

“Harry! You’re getting me all wet! I cried, realising that might have not been the best thing to say. I hid my head to try and hide my blush as the five boys snickered at my comment.
“I’m about to make you really wet.” Harry whispered in my ear. I was about to ask him what he meant when he started walking to the edge of the pool.
“No it’s cold! Don’t do it! Please please!” I tried to get away but his hold on me was to strong and he threw me into the pool. At first I was shocked by how freezing the water was, but I got used to it after a few moments.“Ugh! I’m going to get you Harry!” I screeched, playfully splashing him with water.
We swam and played around in the pool for about two hours before it was time to head back to our rooms so that the boys could get ready for their interviews.

I went to my room and pulled out my key only to find that my door was already unlocked. Weird. I’m sure I locked it before I left. I cautiously opened the door only to see a figure laying on my bed. I was about ready to bolt when I looked up at the person’s face.

“Kristyn you slut!” I cried and ran to give her a hug. “What are you doing here?”
“Well Paul DM’d me on twitter asking if I wanted to come with you guys for the next two weeks. He knows how hard this whole situation is on you, and he thought maybe bringing your best friend along would help you cope better. So here I am!”
“Yay this is going to be so much fun!” I exclaimed.
“Obviously. So how are you doing? Tell me all about Paul and the boys. What are they like?!” She fired questions at me. I sat there and answered them, telling her all about my adventures here so far. She filled me up on all the latest gossip from back home.

We sat there and talked for about half an hour before I realised I should get ready; seeing as how we were going out to dinner right after the boy’s interview. After I finally deciding on what to wear I gave myself one final look of appraisal before heading out of the bathroom.
“So you ready to meet the boys?” I asked Kristyn.
“YES!” She just about screamed. And with that, we headed down to the lobby to meet the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to all our readers and subscribers! Sorry this chapter is a little late, I had to work late tonight :( We have LOTS in store for this story.
Leave us feedback!:) xx