Status: Let me know if you want me to continue! :) x

Twisted Life

08.

The elevator ride down to the lobby was full of Kristyn in full panic mode. We were going to meet the boys, and I’m not exactly sure she was ready to do so.
“What if they think I’m weird or something? Oh god, what if I pass out? I haven’t taken my pills yet! Oh this is going to be horrible they’re going to hate me.” I rolled my eyes and pat her on the back and tried my best to calm her down.
“Shut up. You’re being stupid.” The elevator stopped, a ding sounded indicated we were on the floor needed and the doors opened. It was a short walk to where the boys were sitting. I took a quick glance at Kristyn to see the colour in her face drain. She was never good with meeting new people, let alone her favourite band. I saw Paul and instantly ran to hug him.

“How did you? Why did you? How did you know who? Thank you!” I couldn’t form proper sentences enough to get what I was trying to say across. I was too happy that he would do something like this for me.
“You’re welcome, sweetheart.” He let go and turned to the boys. “Boys, you remember me telling you Crissie’s friend would be joining us?” They all nodded in response as Kristyn finally caught up to me. “Guys, this is my best friend Kristyn.” She gave a small wave and shy smile and the boys said their hello’s and waved back. With that, we all made our way out to the public. I pulled Kristyn to stay behind with me, warning her about the cameras and fans waiting outside. Harry and Niall made their ways back through the doors towards us and securely wrapped their arms around us to shield us.
“Harry, I’m a big girl you know. I can walk on my own.” Kristyn elbowed me and I shot her a death glare.
“I know,” Harry replied. “But I don’t like the thought of you being unprotected. I’d let Louis take you but I’m a bit bigger and stronger than him and work as a much better body guard.” He said jokingly.
“You’re so full of shit.” Niall laughed sarcastically. Finally we shuffled through the hoard of girls and paparazzi and gathered into the van with Liam, Niall, Kristyn and Zayn in the back, along with Louis, Harry and I in the middle. The ride to the arena took about fifteen minutes which was full of chatter and laughing. I could tell by the atmosphere that today was going to be a good day. I’m with my best friend, five amazing boys and my father. I don’t think the day could get any better.

We pulled up to the arena and instantly heard ear piercings screams of, what seemed like, hundreds of fans.
“How do you guys get used to this?” I leaned over and asked Louis.
“We haven’t.” He replied with a wink, seconds before the doors opened and we were forced quickly out of the van. I felt a pair of arms lock around me and the familiar scent from the bunk I slept in the day before. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind his arms around me, but I’m starting to wonder if he’ll ever let me walk on my own when we all go in public. We were ushered inside and lead down a few halls until we finally got to a door with “One Direction” written on it; must be their dressing room. The next 2 hours were quite boring, to be honest. You’d think being able to sit in on one of their interviews would be exciting, but it’s not. You have to remain silent the entire time. That’s especially hard for Kristyn and I to do. We kept getting stern looks from Paul throughout the interview. Finally when the interview and other business related things were over, we moved on to sound check.

This was my first time being able to watch their sound check, so I was over the moon. I’ve always seen stories on tumblr from girls that got to see their sound checks, so I was ready to witness their hilarious antics first hand. Kristyn and I took our seats in the first row as the boys began to walk onto the stage. They got into their positions, except for Zayn who decided to throw himself on the stage in protest because he was “too tired.” Eventually they got him up on his feet and they proceeded to do their sound check. Not many fans were in the sound check so the screaming was only a minimal. Thank god. I enjoy actually being able to hear their voices when they sing. They answered a few fans questions and we all gathered back stage.

When we got back stage, Paul announced that some fans had won a contest to come meet the boys back here. Kristyn and I sat down on one of the couches so we weren’t in the way. As we took our seats, three girls, two blondes and a brunette came running in. They let out high pitched shrieks of the boys’ names while doing so. I’m pretty sure there’s other ways to get their attention that don’t involve making them and everyone around them deaf.
“Oh my god, Harry! You are so hot oh my god!”
“I can’t believe I’m breathing the same air as you!” Those were just a few of the dumb things that came out of their mouths. As the minutes passed by, I could see Harry becoming very uncomfortable with the, most likely, underage brunette girl grinding up in his business. Kristyn and I exchanged disgusted looks and laughed to ourselves.

One of the blondes shot their head in our direction, and then whispered to her friend. They approached us and I felt uneasy.
“Who are you?” The words rolled out of the ditzy blonde’s mouth.
“I’m Crissie, Paul’s daughter.” There was no point in making something up when the whole fandom probably knows who I am by now.
“Paul doesn’t have a daughter.” The other one shot back. Okay, maybe I was wrong.
“That’s funny. I’m pretty sure Paul was part of the creation process, so that would make Crissie his kid. That day of health class must have been the day you skipped to go fake tanning.” My eyes grew wide as I took in the sarcastic remark Kristyn just let out. Leave it to her to start a shit disturbance. The blondes gasped and went to lunge at her. Thankfully, Zayn made his way over to intervene.
“What’s going on over here? Are you being bothered?” He questioned us, and we nodded our heads; shooting sly looks at the nuisance that stood before us. “I think it’s time you two leave. My friends didn’t come here to be attacked. While you’re leaving, why don’t you peel your friend off my mate. I don’t think he’s appreciating her underage stripper moves.” We all burst out in laughter, except for the girls that were now being escorted out by security - serves them right for messing with us.

The show was a lot of fun. Finally being able to watch from the crowd was an amazing experience. Although we got pushed and shoved a bunch, I didn’t mind. The energy the boys gave off was incredible. The show was over and we all hurried into the bus. Being sandwiched between two sweaty boys wasn’t my favourite thing in the entire world, but I knew Kristyn was stuck between Niall and Liam along with Zayn back there to add to the mess. We arrived back at the hotel to a bunch of fans yet again. You would think these girls would get tired and go home. Apparently not.

We got back to our hotel and Kristyn and I automatically ran to our rooms. We were ready to have a fun filled night of reuniting with each other. By that I mean sitting on opposite sides of our room, updating our One Direction blogs.
“Oh my God, Crissie! Look at this picture of the boys from tonight! They look so cute!” Kristyn shrieked as she turned her laptop to face me. I face palmed.
“Yeah, I know. We were there, dumbass.”
“Oh, yeah. Woops.” We scrolled and reblogged some more, laughing at the posts extreme Directioners were making about me being on tour with the boys. Some girls were going as far as saying that I was using Paul to get to the boys. Good thing Kristyn and I hid our identities.

“Oh my, are you two closet Directioners?” We both slapped our laptops shut at the sound of Liam’s voice. It was creepy how quiet he could be when entering a room. “Don’t worry; your secrets safe with me.” He assured us with a wink. Thank God. I wasn’t ready for them all to know how much I truly loved them.
“What are you doing in here?” Kristyn asked as she returned to her criss-cross position on the couch. Liam sat down on the chair across from us.
“We were all getting together in Louis’ room and wanted you to join us. We’re just going to hang out relax.” We nodded and agreed to go. With that, we pushed Liam out of our room, got changed into comfy shorts and tank tops and made our way over to Louis’.

We slid our card into Louis’ room door and were automatically greeted by Niall’s adorable laugh. All the boys were sitting on couches and chairs in Louis’ suit living room in their track pants and tshirts. I loved seeing the boys like this; them at their most natural is the best. Harry patted a spot next to him and I gladly took it, whereas Kristyn found a spot next to Zayn.
“So,” I began, “What are we doing tonight?”
“I thought we’d just sit around and get to know each other, since we haven’t had much time alone since you got here and Kristyn’s new as well.” Niall suggested. I nodded in agreement and so did Kristyn.
“How about we get risky and play truth or dare?” Harry’s cheeky side was definitely on full show tonight. We all agreed and the game began.

A half hour into the game we got all the boring truths and dares out of the way. Harry
was the first to make a rude suggestion. Leave it to him.
“Crissie, truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to make out with Kristyn.” All eyes went wide and I gave him a death glare.
“Only if you make out with Zayn.”
“Fair point. Never mind that.” He retreated from his questions.
“Okay Louis, truth or dare?” I asked Louis.
“Truth!”
“If you were a girl, which boy would you go for in the band?”
He took a moment to think before he opened his mouth.
“Probably Niall. I know he’d be faithful and wouldn’t break my fragile little heart.”
“ Aww, that’s so cute!” Louis was definitely a big softy.
It was now Louis’ turn to ask someone and he chose Niall. Niall chose dare and Louis dared him wear Kristyn’s bra. She only agreed to it if she could wear Niall’s t-shirt to hide the obvious chest problem she would have. He thought it would be funny, so he agreed. We all got a good laugh out of seeing Niall wearing a leopard print bra. Some pictures even ended up on twitter.

“Okay Crissie, truth or dare?” Niall asked me.
“Dare” I replied.
“I dare you to kiss Louis’ cheek.” I shrugged my shoulders. Why not? No harm in that. I shuffled my way over to Louis and planted a kiss on his cheek. I could feel Harry’s eyes burning into Louis, and when I looked over he seemed to be extremely annoyed. I wonder what’s up with him. I sat back down at my seat.
“This is getting kind of boring. Why don’t we play ‘raise your hand if?’” I suggested.
“What is that?” Zayn looked puzzled as he asked.
“It’s a game where someone asks a question, and whoever it applies to, raises their hand.” Kristyn answered for me. Everyone nodded.
“Okay,” I started. “Raise your hand if you’ve had sex.” I kept my hand down as Harry, Louis, Zayn and Kristyn raised theirs. “Aw, Niall and Liam are virgins!” I shouted.
“I never said I was.” Niall shot back.
“But you didn’t raise your hand!” I pointed it out as if it wasn’t already known.
“I know. I just think that’s a really personal question.” The boys all laughed and exchanged knowing looks. “You didn’t raise your hand either!” Liam pointed out and my face turned a deep shade of red.

The game went on for quite a while longer, and we found out some pretty interesting things about the boys. They also may or may not have had to strip down to their boxers by the end. Around 3am we realized how late it was so Kristyn and I said our goodbye’s and made our way to our room.
We settled into our beds and turned off our lamps. “Harry looked so pissed when you kissed Louis, eh?” I rolled over to face Kristyn, pondering what she just brought up. “I know. That was weird. He got mad the other day when Louis helped me walk to the van.” “Someone has a crush on Crissie!” Kristyn joked in a sing song tone. I just made a noise indicating she was full of shit and rolled over. There was no way Harry would get jealous over that. He has no reason, I just met him and we’ve barley talked. I let my thoughts get the best of me as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you again to all of our readers and subscribers!! Sorry this chapter took a while! Hopefully we will have the next chapter up tomorrow night. xx
If you want to keep up with what we're doing, you can follow us on twitter! @wakaflockahoran and @crissiewright