Perfection

Chapter 5

I drummed my fingers on my new desk impatiently. It thoroughly irritated me that Jacky had prevented me from making whatever-his-name-is move.

The kid in question raised his hand and the teacher pointed at him with her chalk.

"Yes, Alan, what's the answer?"

Alan. I was thoroughly annoyed with Alan's choice of seat.

Jacky looked like he was feeling unnerved my my incessant drumming so I sighed and stopped, changing my impatient movements so that I was running my fingers up and down his back.

Frank glanced at me out of the corner of his eye and seemingly smirked. I had to smile a little and shake my head in amusement. Jacky had startled to a fully upright, seated position with his shoulders back and his chin up, as if he were riding a horse or something of the sort.

The thought made me chuckle to myself, but he hadn't moved to make me stop.

I didn't like this Alan kid, he was getting in my way. Couldn't he see that Jacky was going to be mine? He needed to stop this nonsense. Who would sit back here anyways? It's not right. It should be my seat. He needs to move. What the hell is wrong with him?

I knew the kid was looking at me and I raised an eyebrow as if to challenge him to say something.

"Ronnie..." Jacky whispered warningly. I sighed and stopped, only changing the direction of my gaze when the other boy looked away. I don't back down from any challenge of eye-contact.

I reached my hand up to fiddle with the ends of Jacky's hair and I saw him visibly shiver. I smirked again.

The bell rang.

Has it been a full class period already?

"What's your next class?" I stopped him as soon as we exited the room.

"Sc-sc-science." He frowned at his map and schedule, blushing. It was cute, but I still made an irritated noise. I had science third, which meant we definitely did not have the next two classes together.

"You're with me." Frank smiled.

So, at least he had someone...I guess.

"You walking with us?" Frank asked.

I nodded, walking with them to their class. I always remained about a pace ahead, for the most part, but still. I was with them.

"What's your class?" Jacky asked shyly.

"English." I said smoothly.

"Oh...I have that sixth."

Three classes we don't have together.

"You're in AP, too?" Frank grinned. Jacky nodded, a small smile forming on his face.

Oh, yay, Frankie gets every class with him. Yay. Party. Exciting.

This was really getting on my nerves.

"See, none of the others challenge themselves." He explained and I gritted my teeth. It was like he was taunting me. I'd qualified for AP, of course. I just didn't feel like taking something I actually needed to work for. I don't like taking direction from some stupid-ass, puny human who thinks they know fucking everything.

"Isn't English in the other direction?" Jacky asked as we reached the door. I shrugged. "W-will you have time to g-get to class?"

"I'm skipping." I told him. The other kids were entering the class around us and Frank followed. The hallway was clear, meaning the bell should ring in a minute, because everyone here felt the need to be in class early.

"Oh..." He trailed off, nodding as he averted his gaze to his shoes.

"The bell is about to ring." I told him. "Enjoy your class." He looked up and I smiled at him.

Perfect.

I'd almost connected our lips when the late bell rang and he hopped sideway into view of the door and into class.

"Are you the new student?" I heard the voice of the head of science department and I groaned in frustration aloud as I walked back down the hallway to the band room. Introduction to music theory was going on now in the regular music classroom, but the bandroom was safe.

"What's wrong, Radke?" I heard a teasing voice call out and I growled, snapping my head around.

"Shut it, Biersack. I'm not in the mood for joking." He held up his hands and backed up, startled. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson after this morning.

"That fertile you're looking at is special." He commented, not holding contact for too long. It was a relief that let me calm down enough to not want to just...rid myself of him. He was being exceptionally annoying today. I didn't like it. He was far too cocky on a normal basis, but today was incredibly, irritatingly worse.

"I know." I said simply.

"Is he going to be the one?"

"I don't know."

"You do know."

"You're really pushing me to the edge today." I warned him, gritting my teeth. He gave a small smirk before shrugging.

"Not trying to."

No apology.

This...kid...

"Go fuck your fertile." Which is the worst thing anyone could possibly say to a fertile's mate. You do not bring mates into things.

"My mate's name is Ryan, Radke." He snarled. I raised an eyebrow at his threat. He was seriously not going to start this here, not with me.

"I'm sorry," I stated calmly, which only irritated him more, to my pleasure, "Go fuck Ryan then."

"At least I have a mate." He spat. "I'm not drooling over some new fertile from the overseas high family."

That was definitely taking it too far.

"Ronnie!" I heard the accent and I took a moment to calm myself. I'd been about to rip Andy's head off at this point.

"Jacky, what are you doing here?" I asked softly, eyes glaring into the eyes of the dom in front of me.

"B-b-b-bathroom." He said nervously. "Let him go, Ronnie?" He asked softly. I felt his hand on my shoulder and I sighed, stepping back.

Second strike today, Biersack. I thought to myself. Second time that someone was here to stop me from putting an official end to you. Third strike, you're out, and there won't be a fertile here. It was more of a empty promise to myself, to assure myself that he wouldn't bother me again.

But, we all know him. We all know he's cocky, even though he doesn't deserve to be like that.

I stepped back and let him leave. He walked away slowly, almost tauntingly, and I growled a little to myself.

Jacky looked up at me, curiously. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips and then back to the ground.

"Why are you out of class?" I asked softly.

"Bathroom." He told me quietly.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to come find you, but I didn't know where you were." He admitted.

"Oh?" I smirked. "Well you found me."

"Ready to rip Andy to shreds." He agreed, looking up at me once more.

I nodded.

"Yes."

He shook his head, looking a little bewildered.

"Why don't you get your pretty little head back to class, love?" Oh...I didn't just say that. "I don't want you making a bad impression on your first day, leave it to your second." I winked.

He blushed and looked down to his feet. I stepped closer to his body so we were just barely touching.

I reached my fingers under his chin and tipped his face to look at me, but he still averted his eyes.

Maybe...just maybe...this time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa! Two almost consecutive updates?!
I'm in the writing mood, and the last chapter made me want to write even more!
I'm thankful to be on board, MotionlessHorror. :D
Okay, so, going to be honest here, folks. The extent of my urban-fantasy experience has left me at werewolves. So, my instincts when I think "dom" is "eye-contact = NO!" so that's probably entirely wrong and yeah XD
Blame writers like Patricia Briggs, this isn't my fault! It's been drilled into my head :p
But yes, hope you enjoy! We already have one comment on Motionless' last chapter which is AMAZING! :) so, thank you so much!
I'm just going to mention the one's who have commented since I've joined the story:

Unexpected.
Liar Liar
FallenCreature
lostinthecityofsin

But, as well I thank the others. You're all so amazing!
And I can't tell you when the next update will be, but we both have some other things to update as well as, at least for me, starting school. So the next little stretch might be bumpy, but we'll get a remotely patterned way of updating (maybe...probably not, I'm horrible at that sort of thing) going eventually! :D
Thanks for reading!