Perfection

Chapter 4

OhgodOhgodOhgod. What the hell did I just do? Did I just walk out on him? God, what if he hates me now? I tug at the end of my hair, groaning. I walked into Maths awkwardly, looking at my feet. “Who are you?” The teacher said warmly. She was a middle-aged human, but she didn’t seem to realize the fact that I was a fertile. “Jacky Vincent. I’m new.”

Her eyes didn’t widen and nobody reacted, which was expected. They’re human. “It’s nice to meet you dear, I’m Mrs. Keller-- take a seat next to Alan. Alan can you raise your hand?” A ginger headed boy on the side of the room raised his hand. I moved over to sit by him.

I stared at him curiously, something about him seemed off. He smelled human, sure. But there was an underlying smell that I couldn’t identify. Interesting.

The door of the classroom opened and in came Ronnie with all of his glory. Everyone stared in his direction, and the teacher said something but Ronnie wasn’t listening. He came over and sat beside me. Something clenched throughout my stomach. What if he was angry with me?

"Y-You're in my m-m-maths period-d-d?" I stuttered out pathetically, God I’m stupid. A crooked smile stretched across his face, and he nodded. A weird feeling rustled it’s way through my chest, my heart beating painfully hard. He only smiled at you. My mind yelled furiously. I couldn’t bring myself to care.

Something about this man.. I couldn’t help but give him a shy smile back.

Ronnie moved his hand to rest on my upper thigh-- I instantly stiffened. Bloody hell, he was touching me. A blush crept across my face, after a second I let myself relax into his touch-- leaning towards him slightly. From the corner of my eye I saw him smile.

Mrs. Keller talked about something I honestly couldn’t have cared less about. Why did I need to learn this? It wasn’t like I was going to be a scientist or a maths professor when I was older. God no. I was going to find a nice Dom, marry him and have a couple of kids. I smile softly, casting a sideways glance at Ronnie. Hopefully it’s Ronnie.

I shook my head giggling to myself. I barely know the guy. Much less know if we were meant to be together. I couldn't help the wanting emotion that tingled in my veins.

I wanted to be his.

After a few minutes Frank sauntered into the room, an apparent blush on his cheeks. I smirk, giving him a knowing look. Him and Gerard must have had some.. ahm fun. Mrs. Keller just ignored it, which I was glad for. She wasn’t that bad of human to get killed. Especially over yelling at Frank.

Ronnie got up, letting Frank sit where he was beside me before looking distastefully at Alan. “Move.” He said coldly, Alan’s eyes widened in fear. He was trying to get up, but struggled. Under the desk I noticed, his leg was in a cast. I frowned, was this human hurt? “I said move, you ungrateful piece of filth.” Ronnie boomed, going forward to harm him. Something in me wouldn’t let him.

“Ronnie.” I whispered, my hand gently wrapping around his forearm. His eyes lost anger when he looked back at my face. “Don’t hurt him, can’t you see he’s in enough pain. Just sit behind me, please?” He looked conflicted for a second before smiling softly at me. “Of course darling.” I beamed at him, before looking back to Alan. His eyes were looking at me in confusion, but relief was all over his features. “Thank you.” His whispered. I smiled and nodded at him.

A sigh fell through my lips as I turned my attention back to the front of the classroom. Frank poked me in the side, I giggled slightly before looking at him. His face was sent in confusion. “What was that?” He asked clearly confused by my actions. I shook my head, sighing. What was that?

“I don’t even know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
An update c:
And I'd like to say I'm super excited to be working with my new co-write.
You're Awesome c;
There are big plans for this story. Big plans. :DD

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks to all commentors, recommenders and subscribers. You guys are life. C: Legitly.