Triplets

Gabriel

"Gabe!" Andy yelled, telling me to hurry up with my packing. In reality, I'd only been packing for ten minutes, something that was completely stupid of me as the bus was due to leave school at dead on eight and it was already ten past seven.

"I'm bloody well coming," I called back to him, rummaging through my drawers trying to find a specific item. Finding it under a pair of boxers, I grinned widely before dumping it in my bag, zipping up the compartment and shoving it onto my shoulder. Then I hurried from my room, bumping into Andy as I burst from the room. "I'm ready!"

He mumbled something along the lines of "About time" but said nothing else as the two of us descended the stairs, throwing careless goodbyes at my parents before we were out the house and racing down the street. We made it to school with plenty of time to spare but I didn't dare show Andy what I had retrieved from my drawer, deciding to wait until we were off on the field trip and didn't have a teacher breathing down our necks. After all, it was inappropriate to have a teacher stay in the same room as a student overnight so it wasn't like we would be caught.

At three minutes to eight, the teacher stood up at the front of the bus and quickly counted the heads he could see before clearing his throat and calling for silence. "Need I not have to remind any of you that we'll be representing the school while we're at the hotel. That means I don't want any behaviour that boarders being childish or anything of the sort," he said seriously, his gaze lingering on Andy and I with a clear warning in his eyes. He knew us too well.

The drive to the hotel was uneventful and the teacher kept glancing over and Andy and I, trying to watch what we were doing to see whether we were planning something or not. It wasn't like we would plan anything under the watchful eye of a teacher, that'd be stupid. Some of the girls at the back of the bus started chanting 'Field trip! Field trip!' about an hour in to the drive, clearly showing that all the girls I knew were as immature as they could get. The teacher then gave up with watching us, figuring that maybe we were mature enough not to try anything on this trip. Of course that wasn't true, but giving him false hope was always amusing.

This trip was supposed to be educational but I didn't even know what the purpose of it was. All I knew was that it was a chance to spend three nights at a hotel, unsupervised, with Andy. Plus we were all going to be on the same floor so it made everything that much more appealing. After all, how could we stir trouble if we were all on different floors?

After a three hour journey, we got to the hotel and piled into the reception of the hotel while the teacher started sorting out the rooms, calling everyone into pairs or threes, making sure that there were enough rooms for those who wanted to be twos instead of threes. However, when Andy and I moved up to the desk for our key the teacher looked at us like we were mad.

"Boys, you don't honestly think you're sharing together, do you?" he asked, obviously not even contemplating whether we'll be behaved if we're in the same room as each other.

"I ain't sharing with no one else," Andy exclaimed. "Fuck no!"

The teacher scowled. "Language, Andy." I hid my smirk at his expression. "And you, Gabriel," he said, turning to me, "don't go doing anything that doesn't comply with the school rules."

"And that includes...?" I asked, dumbly.

"That includes no leaving your room after eleven, no planning anything, and absolutely no trying to turn this into a little holiday for yourself. This is a school trip, designed to help with the next module we're moving onto. Are we clear?" he demanded looking between Andy and I. We both nodded and he reluctantly handed the key over to us. I knew he wouldn't be able to separate us into different rooms. We'd just have swapped with other people until we were together anyway.

As he continued giving out keys to the rest of the students, we got into the lift and pressed the second floor. I was anxious to get into the room so that I could show Andy just what I had spent so long looking for this morning. It wasn't insanely amazing but it was decent enough to make this experience the best one we could have. We stepped out of the lift when we reached second floor and searched for our room down the corridor, stopping and inserting the key into the door when we found it.

The room itself was relatively small, having the door leading into the even smaller bathroom directly to the left when we walked in. After the bathroom door, it opened into the small space where three single beds were, their headboards against the wall to our left and a small desk with a television resting on it on at the end of the bed, allowing a small walking space between the end of the beds and the actual desk itself. With a spring in my step, I moved over to the end bed, threw my bag down on it and started rummaging through it. Andy dumped his bag on the bed nearest the door and went into the bathroom, presumably for a piss.

Finally, I found what I had stuffed in my bag, and with it I thought of an amazing idea. "Hey, Andy," I called, zipping my bag up while the item laid on the bed.

"What?" he yelled, appearing from the bathroom a few seconds later. He stopped when he saw what I had on the bed and a grin slid on his face. "You fucking didn't! Gabe, man, I did, too!" He went through his bag and pulled out his bottle of vodka, waving it in the air like a trophy.

I laughed at him. "Fuck, dude. We can keep one for us and one for dinner."

He looked confused. "What..?" I gave him a moment to process what I had actually said. It was clear when he realised what I meant because his eyes went wide and he let out a low whistle. "Shit, Gabe, really? You want to give everyone alcohol? What about Sir?"

"We'll be fine. It's not like anyone's going to become drunk from it. There's barely enough to go round them all in the first place!"

A smirk stretched across his face and I knew he was on board with my idea.

We were disturbed by a knock on the door, signalling that we needed to get going to whatever we were scheduled to do today. Turned out all we did was just trail around the town, listening to whatever the teacher said about the places we went to. Not many people actually paid attention to him, instead opting to look around for any places that they could stop at for either food or shopping. I was looking for a place that would appeal to me but didn't find any the whole time. Andy, however, was in his element when we stopped at a fast food restaurant for lunch and were left to our own devices when it came to spending money on food. He brought two full meals while I just got a bottle of water. It was amusing to sit there and watch him eat more than the girls on the table next to us did, judging from the fact they only got chips and he got chips, burgers and onion rings.

We spent two more hours about the town before the teacher allowed us to go back to the hotel to wash up before dinner. Lucky, he arranged a small private room for our meals so that he didn't have to worry about any of the class giving us a bad name while in front of strangers. It was lucky for Andy and I because of our plan.

"Alright, the buffet is smaller in here then it would be in the normal dining hall, but there should be plenty for everyone, even those who are picky," he said, directing his gaze onto the group of girls who sat on the table next to us in the fast food restaurant.

As everyone was getting their food, I sidled up to the drinks and brought the bottle from underneath my jacket, quickly unscrewing the lid and peering around. Everyone was still at the buffet and the teacher was outside the room, talking with one of the managers of the hotel. I quickly tipped some of the contents of the jug into the plant pot beside it before refilling the loss with the alcohol, making sure to grip the handle and swirl it around for stirring. I then shoved the bottle back in my jacket, ducked around the buffet and joined the end of the queue, acting like I had been there all along. Andy caught my eye where he was at the food and I nodded, telling him that I had done it. He grinned back at me as we watched the first person approach the jug and pour out a cup.

This was going to be brilliant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terrible, I know. Sixth form is draining, honestly.