Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

A Message From Mother

Gerard walked along the hallway of the chapel, thinking about the last few days. So much had happen. Firstly there were the murders of the three soldiers, which he had to solve. ‘That going to be funny,’ he thought, as he hunted for the key to the main hall in his pocket. Secondly he was thinking of the job that Mikey, his little brother had to do. He had had to talking him into it for the last month. Hopefully, he had changed his mind. Again. The third thing he wished would stay buried in the back in his mind. The fact was his wife had walked out a week ago, taking his baby girl with her. He hadn’t told anyone and he wanted to keep it that way. He was going to meet her later on today and see if she had cooled off. He followed the key in his pocket and pulled it out. It was black and made of a metal not of this world, but of the next. He put it in the lock and turned it four times. The lock clicked and he pushed it opening slowly. He walked in and closed the door. It locked by itself and he looked at the inside of the room.

There was a throne and a lady sitting on it. Her long hair fell to her to her waist and was a dirty blonde. Her face was covered with a world war two gas mask. She was wearing a ballroom gown that was grey. The area above her chest was opened; her sleeves her puffed and went down to her hands. There where rips going up and down them. The bottom of the dress slowly grower larger and had metal bars going up and down it. It was of course: Mother War. The leader of The Black Parade, the ruler of us all, the last thing anyone sees before they died and Gerard’s boss.

He bowed and said ‘Good morning, Mother War.’

‘Good morning, Mr. Way,’ she replied. Her voice was unlike any other voice he had ever heard. It still sent chills up his spine, like the first day he made met on the day he joined the Black Parade.

‘What do you want me do?’ he asked her.

‘Go out into the desert and play the song. See if there are any lost soul that can join there,’ she said and he nodded.

‘You may go,’ she said and he turned to walk away.

‘O, Mr Way,’ she called out.

Gerard threw to look at her and she said ‘she will come back.’

He stared at her and she said ‘now leave.’ He hurried away not wanting to angrier her.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first posted on the site... please comment with advice even it you hate it!