Status: FINISHED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2012. 28 RECS - 212 READERS - 60 SUBS - 44 COMMENTS

All the Little Things.

epilogue

Leo and I still laugh about how dramatic we were when we were still fighting and didn't talk to each other for months on end. We ended up exchanging notebooks, so now, Leo has all my favourite little things and I have his past. After I told Dr. Kalani about what I did with the notebook he gave me, he gave Leo another notebook, this time to write about his favourite little things. Leo says he'll give that to me, too, when he's done writing them. And I can't wait.

-


It's been a couple of months since Leo and I have last seen each other. Since I opened my big gob of a mouth and spewed out words that were never meant to be spoken. I'm walking back to my apartment now, groceries in my left hand and my keys in the right, when I run into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking, and--"

"It's okay," And I freeze up at the familiar voice. "It's okay," that voice repeats, softly this time, and I know they aren't talking about me running into them. So I smile and look up, and he smiles too, and I know that we're all right. We're all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL...
what an ending.
I'm sorry it's super shitty and probably not the ending you wanted, but I'm actually happy with this.
THANK YOU SO MUCH to all who commented, subbed, recced, silent read, whatever.
this story ended with 28 recs, 212 readers, 60 subscribers, and 44 comments, and that's more than I could ask for, much less expect.
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING,
and since this story has ended, I MAY be thinking about THIS.
so keep your eyes peeled! ;D

xoxo,
Alex.