Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Avenged Sevenfold

Donna's POV

The sound of a car door slamming woke me up from my nap. It was now 6pm, and my boyfriend just got home. A groan escaped my lips as the apartment door opened. Justin walked in with his briefcase. He was a business man, that's how I met him. At the office, where I worked for a day.

He seen me and smiled, "Hey Babe." I cringed, knowing there had to be something up. He never was this nice to me, when he got home from work. Something always usually happened and he would take it out on me.

Justin chuckled, "Easy, I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you." I was mentally rolling my eyes. He always says that, but for a year he's been beating me. He of course, always apologizes and says he loves me. That's why I'm still with him.

"What's up?" I asked while biting my lip.

He reached into his pocket, "Well I have tickets to a concert, and I want you to come with me. You can bring Courtney if you want, but you don't say a fucking word about my hitting you, or I'll make sure you don't live to see tomorrow, understood?" Justin asked while gripping my hair.

I nodded, "Yes sir." That made me wanna groan. Who the hell had to call their boyfriend, 'sir'.

Justin smiled and leaned down to peck my lips. "Good, get ready."

Concert

Justin and I picked up my best friend, Courtney. She's been my best friend for 12 years. I would do anything for her, and she'd do anything for me. On the way to the concert, Justin was playing the band's music. There name was Avenged Sevenfold and I never heard of them before.

I just wanted this night to be done with. I hated having to act like nothing was wrong in front of Courtney with Justin. It's going to be one long night.

Once we got to the Arena, Justin dropped us off at the door, and went to park the car.

Courtney nudged me, "So how are you and Justin?"

I smiled brightly, "Couldn't be better." I really hated lying to my best friend, it sucked.

She looked down at her feet, "I wish I had someone like Justin."

"No-" Justin snaked his arm around my waist, "Hey ladies, are we ready?" I tensed up as Courtney nodded. We got inside, and I found out that we had front row. Justin must really like this band. I thought to myself as we got up to the guard rail. We were feet away from the stage.

There was some weird band playing, and I didn't like them. Either did Courtney, or Justin. A couple hours passed, and a curtain was raised. Justin smiled, and I rolled my eyes. That was the first time I actually seen him smile, like a real smile.

An organ started playing, and I thought that was really stupid. The curtain dropped as the guitar came in. I noticed 5 guys. The first was the lead singer, who was dressed in jeans, a jacket, a bandanna with a baseball cap on it backwards, and he had aviators on.

One of the guitar players was wearing ripped jeans, a tight muscle t shirt, and his hair was standing up in every direction. I even noticed eye liner on him. It actually didn't look bad on him.

The lead singer started singing, "Shh.. quiet you might piss somebody off." I stared of at the other members. The left handed guitar player was wearing a dress shirt with a bow-tie, sweat pants, and dress shoes. His hair was spiked in the back, and the front was pushed to the right side of his face. He also had black glasses on.

Justin nudged me, and whispered into my ear. "Stop looking at them."

"What else am I suppose to look at?!" I snapped at him, and he grabbed my hand sharply which made me gulp. Courtney was to concentrated on the guitarist in front us to notice.

He squeezed my hand, "Say something like that again, and you'll get it tonight."

I let out a sigh, and noticed the spiky guitarist eyeing me, but I just let it go.

They got through a couple songs, and Courtney was thirsty. I looked up at her, "I'll go with you." Anything to get away from Justin. He butted in, "No it's fine, let her go. I don't want you to miss anything." Courtney walked off, and I sighed.

Justin gripped my forearm with his nails digging into my skin. "What, you think you could just leave me like that?" I shook my head, trying to reason with him, but he pushed me into the guard rail and I hit my ribs. They protested in pain. I held them, and stepped back.

I decided to direct my attention back to the band, when I heard a weird noise come from the guitar in front of us. They all stopped playing, and everyone looked at the spiky hair guy. He walked up to his mic, "This will only take a minute, guys."

The rest of the band didn't care, so the guy continued. He looked around the crowd, "So who in here is against domestic violence?" I froze and Justin grabbed my hand, harshly. I knew the guy saw, and I started to feel like this wasn't going to end well.

The crowd raised their hands, and the guy shook his head. "I'm talking to you. You, little bastard." He pointed to Justin, and my heart started to accelerate.

The guy sat his guitar down, and jumped from the stage. He walked over to the guard rail, and crossed his arms while staring Justin down. "I don't care what your values and beliefs are, but Avenged Sevenfold doesn't believe in hitting women, so my advice to you is turn around and leave, before security escorts you."

Justin tugged on my hand, "Come on, Donna."

"Oh, no. She's stays here." The guy put his hand out from, Justin grabbing me.

Justin snapped his head up at him, "I'm not leaving without her."

The guitarist smirked, "I think you are."

He shook his head, "Listen, buddy. She's my girlfriend, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to her." Justin said, seething. I gulped, while waiting for something to happen.

The guy balled his hands into fists, "I think it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine." He jumped the guard rail and tackled Justin to the ground, throwing punches.

I started to cry, knowing I was going to get blamed for this tonight. Courtney came back and dropped the drinks when she saw Justin fighting the guy she was checking out. I cried on her shoulder, and she kept asking what was wrong, but I couldn't even speak.

Finally security separated them and took Justin out of the building. I grabbed Courtney's arm, "C'mon, we have to go."

The guitarist stopped us, "Wait." He whispered something to security and went back up onstage. A security guard leaned over the rail, "You guys can come behind the stage. I'll take you there."

I shook my head, "No, that's fine."

Courtney nodded, "We'll come, god Donna have some fun. Justin can take care of himself, he's a big boy." I bit my lip knowing, he would probably kill me for taking so long to get to him.

We followed the guard back stage, and we got to watch the show behind the curtain. Pretty soon, they finished and the guitarist who they call 'Sin' walked over to us. "Alright, security will take back to the room, and I'll be there after the encore."

I shook my head, "Nah, we're just going to go home."

Courtney butted in, "We'll go, ignore her."

Sin eyed me, before walking back out on stage. The security guard lead us back into this room that couches, and bags. We sat down on the couch, and Courtney nudged me. "Dude, we're back stage meeting a fucking famous band!"

"We don't even know who they are!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes, "Hey, Sin is hot. He was definitely checking you out."

I nodded, "Right."

Courtney sighed, "What's up with you?"

"Justin just got his ass kicked, and we're standing backstage." I groaned.

She chuckled, "Justin is a big boy, he'll be fine."

I sighed unsteadily. I won't be fine once I get home tonight.

The door opened and the other guitarist walked in. "Hey gorgeous." He winked at me, and Courtney nudged me while smirking. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, and then the drummer walked in. "What up, Bitches?!" He smiled brightly.

I totally ignored him, and the lead singer walked in. He grabbed a bottle of water and dumped it over his head. I looked at Courtney and noticed her looking at him in awe. I exhaled loudly, knowing she was starting to like him.

Sin finally walked in, and walked over to us, "Hey how about we have a chat outside?"

"Fuck, no. I wanna go home." I said while crossing my arms.

He eyed me, "Please or shall I speak of what cause the fight?" Fuck. He knew I didn't tell Courtney what was going on. I got up slowly and turned to tell Courtney who was all googly eyed over the singer. I just shrugged, and followed Sin out of the room.

I leaned against the wall, "Why am I out here? I don't even know you, all I know is your name is Sin. What do you praise Satan?"

He chuckled, "That's a new one, and it's Sin with a y, not I."

"That makes me feel better." I snorted.

'Syn' looked at me, "How long has it been going on?"

I glared up at him, "What the fuck do you think this is? I barely know you, and you think I'm just going to spill my guts to you, um no thank you." I snapped.

He sighed, and was about to say something but, I cut him off. "Can I leave?"

Syn shook his head, "No, unless you agree not to go back with that asshole."

"Sure-"

He cut me off, "Don't fucking lie to me. I'm not stupid, you're going to go back to him, and let him beat the shit out of you-"

It was my turn to cut him off, "You don't get it."

"I do actually." Syn smirked, "After he smacks you, he tells you he loves you, and he's sorry. Am I right?" I stayed quiet, refusing to let him be right.

He nodded, "Thought so. I've dealt with things like this before. I've never laid a hand on a girl, but I've seen plenty of other guys do so. I'm not letting you go back to him."

I eyed him, "So where am I going to go?"

"Stay with me, come on tour with us." He said like it was nothing.

That made me angry, "I don't even fucking know you, and if Syn is your real name-"

He cut me off, "Brian."

I cocked an eyebrow, "Brian?"

"Brian Haner. My name is, Brian." Syn, now Brian confirmed.

I shrugged, "I still don't know you."

Brian took a deep breath and exhaled. "Donna, please."

"How do you know my name?!" I asked, getting creeped out.

He rolled his eyes, "Your Boyfriend say it, remember?"

I crossed my arms, "I don't care, I'm not staying with you unless Courtney stays with me."

Brian chuckled, "I don't think that will be a problem considering her all googly eyed over Shads."

"-And my dog, cat, fish, birds, lizards, and snake." I said while counting on my fingers.

He rolled his eyes, "You don't have that many animals."

"I have a dog." I said.

Brian nodded, "I have one too that stays on the road with us, you can bring yours."

I shook my head, "Um, I think your great Dane would eat my jack Russel."

He scratched the back of his neck, "She's a Maltese."

"A what?!" I asked while laughing.

Brian looked down at the floor, "A Maltese, her name is Pinkly."

I shook my head while laughing, "What rock star has a Maltese named Pinkly?"

He crossed his arms, "She was named after my first band, Pinkly Smooth."

"That poor dog." I chuckled.

Brian sighed, "If you're done making fun of my dog, are you going to stay or what?"

"I guess." I have a feeling that this was going to get me in a lot trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! <3 Co written with my best friend! ;D She doesn't have a mibba account, but we're writing it together, still. :)