Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

On The Bus

Donna's POV

Brian and I entered the room. I noticed Courtney still staring at Matt, which made me chuckle. She must really love this guy already. I walked over to her, and the drummer looked up at us. "So, what did you love birds talk about?"

"We are not love birds." I said while crossing my arms, even though I did think he was really cute.

Brian gave the drummer a look, "Easy, Jimmy. They're going to come on tour with us."

The green eyed guitarist grinned, "Sweet!"

'Shads' spit out his water, and glared at Brian. "Uh, Bri. Can I speak to you in the hallway? Alone."

Brain sighed, but followed him out into the hallway. I turned my attention back to Courtney, who was now existent to the world. "Is that okay if we go on tour with them? I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to."

She smiled, "Dude, this is going to be the funnest thing we've done since the 12 years we've been friends."

I sighed, wishing she wouldn't want to go. Green eyes smiled at Courtney, "What's your name?"

"Courtney, what's yours?" She asked curiously.

He smirked, "Zacky Vengeance, but you can call me Z, Zack, or ZV. Whichever you prefer."

I didn't want to be here. I just wanted to go home, even though I know I would get hurt if I did.

The Drummer butted in, "I'm Jimmy, or my stage name is The Reverend Tholomew Plague."

That was definitely a tongue twister. Courtney formed her lips trying to say it, but Jimmy laughed. "Just call me Jimmy, or if you want to call me by my stage name; call me Rev."

The bass player finally spoke up, "And I'm Johnny."

"No, he's short shit. Or Gnome." Zacky said with a smile.

Jimmy agreed, "Or Midget."

Johnny groaned, "Stop picking on me."

"We do it, because we love you." Zacky grinned.

Jimmy tapped his chin, "Actually we do it because we love Midgets."

Johnny flipped them off, "Fuck you, guys."

If I wasn't so mad right now, I probably would of laughed. Courtney started talking to Johnny about 'being short' since, she was short too. They both stood up and compared height. I let a chuckle out, when I realized they were the same height.

Jimmy patted Johnny's back, "Congrats little buddy, you finally found someone that's the same height as you." He rolled his eyes as a response.

Brian walked back in with 'Shads', who looked pissed off. I sighed, know regretting saying yes to Brian. He walked over to us, "Alright. I gotta pack my shit up, who's going to take them to get their stuff? How about you, Matt?"

'Shads', now Matt shook his head, "Fuck that."

Jimmy butted in, "I shall take the beauties."

Brian gave him a soft smile, "Thanks, Man."

We stopped at Courtney's house first, and Jimmy waited in the car. She tossed all of her clothes into bags. We got back into the car and gave Jimmy directions to my apartment/condo. I was biting my fingernail nervously. I was hoping Justin wasn't going to be there.

Jimmy pulled into the driveway, and shut the car off. I took a deep breath before stepping out of it. Jimmy decided to follow this time, and I didn't see why. Once we got inside, my dog Charlie came rushing over to us.

He went immediately to Jimmy, and he bent down to pet him.

I headed upstairs to pack up my stuff.

Courtney's POV

"Aw, you're just a cute little doggy." Jimmy patted Charlie on his head.

He stood back up, and looked around. "Nice place she's got here."

I nodded, "Yeah, she started leasing it once she got out of high school."

Jimmy frowned, "How old are you guys?"

"25." I said, and he nodded. "Wow, I thought you guys were only 19."

Charlie started humping Jimmy's leg, and he started shrieking. "Oh. My. God! Get this fucking dog off of me!"

I covered my mouth to contain my laughter, "But I thought he was a cute little doggy?"

"Not when he's fucking humping me! Get him off!" Jimmy screamed like a little girl.

I pushed Charlie away, and Jimmy shook his head. "He fucking jizzed on me!"

That made me roll my eyes, "That's pee."

Jimmy scoffed, "Like it's any better!"

There was a knock at the door, and I went to get it. I chuckled when I saw Justin there with 2 black eyes, and a swollen lip. "Nice face, Justin."

He rolled his eyes, "Where's Donna?"

"Upstairs." I opened the door, so he could head up there.

I walked back over to Jimmy, who was wiping his pants off with a paper towel. We heard yelling from upstairs, and then a loud crash. Jimmy looked at me worriedly, but rushed up the stairs. I figured Justin was just mad that she was leaving.

Donna's POV

Justin pushed up against the wall, "You're not going fucking anywhere!"

"I don't think you get to decide that." Jimmy walked into my room. Great, more people knowing.. Justin eyed him, "Stay out of this string bean."

Jimmy stood taller, "No, I think I'm going to interfere. You don't put your hands on woman." He cracked his neck, and then popped some knuckles. Justin got the point, so he let go off me. "This isn't the end of this." He walked out of the room.

I grabbed my bags and rushed downstairs. I noticed Justin with Charlie in his hands. "You want him? You come with me." Courtney scoffed, "Justin stop being over dramatic."

He looked at me, "Well?"

I gulped before saying, "Take him." Justin grinned before walking out of the house. I felt so bad, and Courtney seemed to notice. "You'll see him when we get back." I really need to tell her about Justin, but I can't seem to find the courage to.

She helped me grab my bags and we walked outside. I noticed Jimmy already in the front seat, so I tossed the bags in the trunk, and got in next to him. He was grinning like a goof ball, and I wasn't really in the mood. He nudged me, "Look in the back."

I leaned over the seat as Courtney got in, and saw Charlie. I smiled at Jimmy. "Thanks."

He nodded, "Not a problem, my beauty."

By the time we got back to the Arena, it was going on 1 in the morning. I was getting really tired, and I just wanted to crash. We got on the bus, and I let Charlie down. A white fluff ball came running at me, and I busted out laughing.

Brian walked out from a door, I was assuming was the bathroom. "Hey, don't make fun of my dog." I shook my head, "I'm not, just her owner." He gave me a 'very funny' look. I just shrugged, and he pointed to some bunks. "Alright, that's my bunk, underneath is Zack's."

He pointed across from them. "Those two are empty, and there are 4 bunks in the back, but only one is open. You guys can choose which ones you want."

I put my stuff on the top bunk expecting Courtney to go underneath me, but she headed to the back. I called after her, "What the fuck?" Jimmy grinned while following her. "Cool kids are in the back." That made me roll my eyes.

Matt walked onto the bus, and noticed Charlie."What the fuck is this?" He then looked at Brian. "You didn't tell me there would be another dog. It's bad enough I have to deal with your fucking little princess. I can't bring my dog, so this one needs to go."

Brian gave me a questioning look. I scoffed, "If he goes, I go."

He looked back at Matt, "Matt-"

Matt shook his head, "Un-fucking believable." He walked into the back.

Johnny who seemed to be right behind him, patted my shoulder. "He'll get over it."

"Right." I said as Johnny followed him.

I got up on my bunk, and shut the curtain. "I don't belong here." I then felt like I heard that in a song. I chuckled to myself, and sang. "I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear." It was one of their songs, that I thought was kind of catchy.

Brian heard me, "Wow, you only seen 1 concert and you're already singing our songs."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see. "It's 9 words, don't flatter yourself. I don't even fucking like your music."

"That'll change." He said, and the last thing I heard was his curtain closing. I sighed, and pulled the blanket over me. I don't think this was good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to: Hopelessly Insane for the comment. We really appreciate it. I would be awesome if we could get 2 comments now. :)