Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Nothing Else Matters

Courtney's POV

It was the next day and Donna still hasn't talked to Brian. He's getting mad but, of course he's too nice to show it. Donna was currently playing Call Of Duty with Jimmy. Matt was somewhere off with Cassie. Zack and Kylie were on a date. Johnny was sleeping, and Brian and I were just sitting at the table doing absolutely nothing.

"Hey, Court. Will you take Pinkly outside to go potty?" Brian asked.

I raised my head and chuckled at him saying 'potty'. "Um, no. You can." I said while crossing my arms, wondering why the hell he couldn't do it by himself.

Brian widened his eyes, "I want to smoke."

"So, take Pinkly outside and smoke at the same time." I said, while shrugging.

He widened his eyes as wide as they could be, "Can you just do it?!" Brian said while winking. I finally realized he wanted to talk to me. I chuckled, and nodded. "Fine." I walked over to the counter and grabbed a leash. I leaned down and whistled. "Pinkly. Let's go outside."

A white fluff ball came running from the couch. I hooked up her leash, and walked outside. Brian trailing behind. I let Pinkly do her business and I walked back over to Brian, "So what do you need to talk to me about?"

Brian lit up his cigarette, "First off, you're stupid as fuck." He said while taking a drag off of it. I rolled my eyes, and exhaled the smoke. "Donna is pissing me off." He simply stated out for me.

I nodded, "I know, I can tell."

"She can't avoid me forever." He said with a scoff.

That made me shrug, "You don't know Donna then."

Brian took another drag off of the cigarette. I watched him inhale and exhale the smoke. "I just need to talk to her but, every time I do she fucking walks away."

An idea formed in my head, and I grinned ear to ear up at him. That made him cock an eyebrow at me. "What the fuck's got you so giddy?" I rolled my eyes, "I know how we can get her to talk to you?"

He bit his lip, and nodded for me to go on. "I'm listening."

I explained to him my idea, and he loved it. "Let's do it!"

Donna's POV

I was kicking Jimmy's ass at Call Of Duty, and he was getting pissed off. "This isn't fair! Can't you just let me win for once?" I smirked up at him, "There's no fun in that." He just gave me a little hand wave. "Whatever. I'll find something that I can beat you in, don't worry."

"Bring it on, champ." I grinned.

Courtney had reentered the bus with Pinkly. She let her off of her leash, and looked over at me. "Dude, I wanna show you something." I raised my eyebrows up in confusion, "What?"

She shook her head, "Just come with me. It's in the Arena."

I looked over at Jimmy, "Round 7 when I get back?"

He nodded, "You're on! I'll be practicing, while you're away."

"Like that's going to help." I said with a chuckle, and he flipped me off. I followed Courtney off of the bus, and we headed for the Arena's back door. We walked in, and of course there was no one in here. It was closed for the next 3 days, until the Avenged Sevenfold concert.

Courtney took me down a hallway, and we stopped at a door that said: Janitor's Closet. I frowned and eyed Courtney, "This is what you wanted to show me?"

She smirked and shook her head, "Nope." Courtney opened the door, and pushed me in. "That's what I wanted to show you." Before I could say anything or move, she shut the door and I heard it lock. I shook my head, and pounded on the door. "Courtney open the goddam door! Why am I even here?!" I screamed in frustration.

"Because, I'm in here." I heard a voice behind me, and my heart started beat faster. I lowered my hands, and turned around to face him. I knew I couldn't avoid him forever but, I was sure planning on it. He seemed upset, and I know it's because of me.

I didn't say anything as he walked to him in 3 strides. He seemed to expect this, and he crossed his arms. "Why have you been ignoring me?" I shrugged my shoulder, "I dunno."

That made him sigh, deeply. "Donna, please just fucking talk to me. I can't take this anymore!"

"I am talking to you.." I said, while pointing out the obvious.

Brian rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean." He was right, I did know what he meant. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to him. I wasn't sure if I was ready to take this step. I didn't say anything for a while and Brian sighed. "I heard you and Courtney talking a few nights ago."

"What?" My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped.

He nodded, "Yeah, I heard every word.. Donna-"

I cut him off, by walking to other side of the small closet. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back up against the wall. I kept shaking my head. He knew why I was acting this way the whole time, and didn't even bother saying anything.

Brian walked over to me, slowly. "Donna-"

"You know why I'm acting like this!" I snapped at him, "When we're you going to bother telling me that you heard, huh?" I asked, while glaring up at him.

He crossed his arms, "I was going to tell you the next morning but, you wouldn't fucking talk to me! Donna, you can't runaway from this. I'm not going to let you." His voice had softened half way through the sentence.

I watched him lean down, and sit right next to me. He took my hand into his. "I'm not Justin, I won't hurt you. You deserve to be treated right by some special, and I want to be that person. You're an amazing girl, Donna. Yeah, you have some scars but, who doesn't? Not everyone's life is perfect.." He trailed off, hoping I would say something.

"Your's is." I said, while looking up into his deep brown eyes.

That made him let out a dark chuckle, "You don't even want to know all the shit, I've been through." I started to become curious. "Maybe I do." I said, while shrugging my shoulders.

Brian shook his head, "Maybe another night, it's a long story."

"Fine." I sighed, and moved my attention down at our linked hands. He gently moved his thumb over the back of my hand. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "I want-" I stopped, not knowing how to word this. I looked back up into his eyes, "I want to be with you, Brian. I really do."

"Here comes my rejection." He sighed.

I shook my head, "I'm just not ready for a relationship yet. I'm afraid that I'll get hurt. I know you would never hurt me, and I love that about you. I just.. can't do it." I said while burying my head in my knees. He probably doesn't want to talk to me ever again.

His fingertips started to trace shapes onto my back. "I understand, Donna."

That made me raise my head, "You, do?" I asked, kind of confused.

Brian nodded, giving me a strong smile. "Why don't we just take things slow, and see where that gets us?" He asked, gently, careful not to cross any boundaries that shouldn't be crossed.

I took a minute to think about it, and I nodded. "Alright, that doesn't sound too scary."

He, who was still smiling, nodded. "Good." Brian leaned down and captured my lips in a short kiss. I knew he didn't want to push his luck but, he wasn't the only one who wanted this. I put my hands on the back of his head to pull him in for another kiss, this time with more passion.

Brian was surprised but, nevertheless deepened this kiss. I've been wanting to kiss him like this for soo long. I've actually had a crush on him since, I saw him at the concert that night. I just didn't realize how much I did in fact like him.

"I don't hear any talking!" I heard Courtney yell from the door.

That made Brian chuckle and pull away. I shook my head, and sighed. "I hate her so fucking much." He slipped his fingers through mine. "No you don't."

Courtney's POV

"Courtney open the damn door! We're good now!" Donna yelled for 3rd time.

I bit my lip, "No, you're going to hurt me." That made Brian laugh, and Donna scoffed. "No, I won't. What kind of person do you think I am?" She said in her fake hurt voice.

That seemed to work on my so, I unlocked the door, and opened it. They walked out holding hands, and I smiled. "Aw! That's so cute." Donna let go of Brian's hand, "You better run, bitch!"

My eyes widened and I started to run. "Oh, I won't hurt you!" I mocked her voice, and she laughed. "You know I was joking!" She yelled from behind. I kept running down the hall, and I turned my head back to see how close she was. She was definitely catching up. I turned back around, and collided with a wall, or at least that's what it felt like.

I looked up and saw Matt looking down at me confusedly. I was trying to catch my breath, "H-help, Donna's trying to kill me." I hid behind him. This made him chuckle, and Donna caught up to me. "Matt, move out of the way, and no one gets hurt." She warned him.

Matt crossed his arms, "I'm not moving."

A grin was forming on my lips, and Donna pointed at me. "I'll get you, don't worry. Matt can't protect you forever." Brian finally had caught up with us, and they both walked out of the Arena.

I sighed in relief, and walked in front of Matt. "Thanks." I was about to head out the Arena myself but, he grabbed my arm. "Wait." I frowned and looked up into his brownish green eyes. "Yes?"

Matt smiled, showing off his dimples. "Why don't you come hang out with me?"

"What about Cassie?" I questioned, wondering where the hell the bitch was.

He shrugged, "I don't know, and quite honestly, I don't even fucking care."

That made my heartbeat accelerate, and I nodded. "Alright, where are we going?"

Matt stuck his hand out in front of me, and I hesitated. This made him laugh, "I don't bite." I chuckled uneasily and placed my hand into his. He guided me down the hallway, and took me through 2 doors. We came up to a curtain and I realized we were on the stage of the Arena.

The lights were on, and there was no one in the seats. It looked amazing. I couldn't believe there were that many seats in an Arena. Matt chuckled at my expression, "Pretty insane, isn't it?"

"I'll say." I nodded, agreeing with him.

Matt walked over to a speaker, and I watched him pull out his iPhone. He plugged a cord into and looked back at me. "Pick an Artist." I frowned, while trying to think of a good one. I shrugged, "Metallica." I watched him stroll on the screen and then lock it.

The beginning of Enter Sandman came on, and I smiled. He sat down on the edge of the stage, and patted the area next to him. I took his offer, and sat right next to him. I started to hum the lyrics of the song, and he grinned at me. "Cassie doesn't even know who Metallica is."

"Well she's fucking stupid." I said, without thinking. "No offense." I added.

Matt shrugged, "None taken."

We sat there staring off at the seats for about an hour. His phone was playing the whole black album. We even started singing each song with each other. I liked hanging out with him, it was nice to see this side of him.

Nothing Else Matters started to play and I smiled at him. "This is favorite rock ballad."

"Mine too." He grinned, showing those damn dimples again.

Matt started singing the lyrics to me, and it was making me get goosebumps on my arms. His voice was so soft, and soothing. I could listen to him all day, if I could. He was now looking into my eyes, and I felt my heart beat faster. He stopped singing, and before I could question what he was doing, he crushed his lips against mine.

And nothing else matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated!♥

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
shantal.jayy
A7xMeredith15
crazyforhim07
JustThinking
You guys rock! ♥

100 comments overall and I'll update again. ;) That's only 8 more comments so, I'm pretty sure you guys got that handled. I love you all! ♥♥

*Sorry for grammar/spelling errors, don't have time to edit.*