Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Cute Couple?

Donna's POV

It was the next day, and everyone was piled in the living room having a heated discussion on if they should cancel the show they had planned today, on according to Zack's concussion. Even the Berry twins were here listening. Matt was all for canceling the show, so was Kylie.

Zack on the other hand wasn't. "We are not canceling the show!"

Kylie looked at him, and sighed. "Babe, you have a concussion." She said soothingly to help calm Zack down but, it was only making him angrier. "I don't care! I can still play!" He looked at Kylie and then back up at Matt, who was standing.

Jason put his 2 cents in, "It's just one show guys. It's not like you're cancelling the whole tour."

"Yeah, one show that were canceling on our fans! Go to the front of the Arena, you'll find kids sitting on the steps in sleeping bags that have been here since 6 o clock in the morning! We are not canceling the show because, I have a concussion. I am not hurting our fans like that." Zack explained angrily, and it made me wanna smile. These guys care so much about their fans.

Kylie tried again, "Zack, the doctor told you had to rest for the next couple of days. You can't rest by running around on stage playing a guitar." Matt agreed with her, "Right. Plus the noise would make your head pound."

Zack shook his head, refusing to listen to them. "I'm not doing that to our fans."

Brian spoke up, "I'm with Zack on this one, man. He isn't disabled or anything. He can do a show for an hour and a half, and come back to the bus and rest. We don't have shows for the next 3 days so, he can rest then." Zack smiled at Brian, who gave him a nod.

Matt ran his hand over his face, "We'll take a vote, everyone can vote." He put his hand in the air, "Raise your hand if you want us to cancel the show." Jason Berry, Matt Berry, Kylie, and Matt were the only ones raising their hands.

That made Matt sigh, "I guess we're doing the show. I swear to god, Zack. If something happens to you, I'm going to kill you." Zack smiled at that, knowing he had won. They started rushing around getting everything together. Brian pulled Courtney and I aside.

"No merch today. You can sit backstage and watch." Brian told us, and Courtney nodded. I did a fake cough, "Um, I'm not feeling too good." I put my hand on my stomach. "I think I'll stay behind for this one." Brian looked disappointed, and Courtney was sending a glare in my direction.

He shrugged, "Alright, feel better." Brian walked past me but, stopped right beside me. "I want to talk to you when we get done." I sighed as he left the bus. Courtney hit my shoulder really hard.

I groaned in pain, "OW! What the fuck?" I cursed while rubbing my shoulder.

She crossed her arms, "I thought you said you would talk to him."

"Maybe later, I don't know. I just need some time to think by myself." I explained while rubbing my face in frustration. Courtney put her hand on her hip. "So that's your way of kicking me out?"

I started to feel bad, "No, Court. That's not what I meant-"

She cut me off, "I know, Donna. I'm just fucking with ya. Have some alone time, and once I get back from the show, I want you and Brian to talk." Courtney said while patting my shoulder. She walked off of the bus, and I was left all alone. Even when it was what I wanted, I didn't like it.

Courtney's POV

I caught up with the guys and we all headed backstage. Matt was adjusting his bandanna on his head, and he put a baseball cap on it backwards. I smiled to myself. That was his stage attire. Dark pants, a band t shirt, a bandanna, with a baseball cap on it, and aviators. He wore it to every show. The only thing he would change was which shirt he wore. Right now he was wearing a Metallica shirt.

The guys started to do some vocal warm-ups, and Kylie rolled her eyes. I knew why, it was because every time they would do vocal warm-ups, it always turned into a screaming session. It would make them all laugh, and loosed each other up before the show.

"Mattie!" I heard Cassie's screechy voice. I looked up and saw her walking into the room. I cringed, and Kylie did the same. We both noticed each other doing so, and it made us laugh.

Matt turned around to face his girlfriend, "What, Cassie? I have the show in like 15 minutes."

She rolled her eyes, "Of course you do. You never have time for your girlfriend."

"Don't even fucking start that shit tonight, Cassie!" Matt said angrily, "I have a show to get ready for. You knew what you were getting into once you started dating me so, if you have a problem-"

Zack cut him off with a grin, "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out."

Everyone laughed, and that made Cassie cross her arms, "Whatever. Give me your credit card so, I can go shopping while you're screwing some groupie." This girl was seriously messed up in the head. I watched in amazement as Matt handed over his card. She kissed his cheek and left the room.

"Oh my god! Just dump her already!" Brian said in anger.

Zack nodded, agreeing with him. "Dude, she's using you for your cash. Leave the bitch."

Matt looked at Jimmy, who agreed with the guys. "You don't love her, dude."

Johnny agreed, and so did Kylie. I just kept my opinion to myself considering what happened the last time I told Matt to break up with her. Matt turned his head in my direction. "Do you think I should dump her?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't think I have an opinion in all of this."

"BULLSHIT!" Brian said with a grin on his face. My eyes widened, and Matt turned to Brain, raising an eyebrow questioningly. Brian continued to grin, "A couple nights ago, I heard-" I flew off of the couch, and went diving over to him. I ended up tackling him to the ground.

I clamped my hand over his mouth, "Don't say a fucking word!" He rolled his eyes, and I could still feel him smiling against my mouth. I let go of his mouth and he pushed me aside. "Damn, kill me why don't ya?" He asked with a chuckle.

Matt looked at me, and then at Brian. "You were saying?" I glared at Brian, and he sighed. "It's nothing." Matt eyed him suspiciously but, shook it off. He started up a conversation with Jimmy, and I slapped Brian's shoulder. "You, idiot!"

He shrugged innocently, "I figured he deserved to know."

"Well you figured wrong." I whispered loudly.

"Why are we whispering?" Zack asked while butting into the conversation.

Brian gestured towards me with his thumb, "This monster likes Matt." I hit his shoulder again, this time harder. "Brian!" Zack grinned at me. "Really?"

I sighed, and figured there was no point in denying it so, I nodded. "Yeah."

"You guys would make a cute couple!" He said kind of loudly.

Jimmy, from across the room, smirked. "Who would?"

I sent a warning glare in Zack's direction, and his eyes widened. "Uh.. Brian and Courtney would." I wrinkled up my nose in disgust, and I noticed Matt tense up. I shook my head, "Fuck that."

Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Aw, c'mon. You know you love me." He was totally messing around right now but, I didn't want Matt to actually think I liked Brian. I shoved his arm off of me. "Ew." He made kissy faces at me, and I slapped his head.

"Feisty, I like it!" He smirked, cockily. I heard the door slam, and realized Matt was no longer in the room. I looked at Brian, "Thanks, Bri." I said sarcastically.

He bowed his head, "Sorry.. but, you still got me." Brian grinned, and I flipped him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, gotta love Brian! ;)

Next chapter Brian and Donna are going to have a long talk so, be prepared! ♥

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
A7xMeredith15
raindrxps
JustThinking
shantal.jayy
LemonLover777
Marinesister92
loINve
I love you guys! ♥♥

*Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter. I didn't have time to edit it.*