Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Finally

Donna's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. When I opened my eyes, I realized I was in the bathroom all alone. A groan escaped my lips as I tried to sit up. The room was spinning and the door opened.

Brian walked in and knelled down, "Here." He handed me 2 aspirins and a glass of water. I took them without a second thought. Once I finished up the water, I handed it back to him, "How are you even moving?"

This made him chuckle, "I didn't do 7 shots with Jimmy."

Another groan escaped my lips as I rested my head on the wall. I don't even remember a thing that happened last night. Brian sat down next to me, "Want me to help you to your bunk? I can make you something to eat if you want?"

I shook my head and wrinkled my nose up in disgust, "No food, but I'll take the bunk offer." Brian chuckled and helped me to my feet. I stumbled a bit, but he balanced me. He guided me to over to my bunk and I shook my head. "Your bunk."

Brian rolled his eyes while opening his bunk curtain. I crawled right in and pulled the blanket over me. He took my hand and kissed the back of it, "Anything you need?"

"You." I said which caused him to grin like a 5 year old. He crawled into the bunk and shut the curtain. I laid my head on his chest and within seconds I was back again sleeping.

***


I woke up to loud voices and it was making me groan.

"Guys, keep it down. Donna is trying to sleep." I heard my pillow, well now realizing that I was laying on Brian say. The loud voices were now quieter and I tried to go back to sleep. When that didn't work, I raised my head to look at Brian.

He smiled softly, "You can go back to sleep."

"I can't." I sighed and Brian chuckled, "Probably, because you spent the whole day sleeping." My head still hurt a little bit, but I managed to move over.

Brian sighed in relief, "I have to pee so bad."

I laughed and frowned at the same time, "Why didn't you go?"

"You were sleeping on me and I didn't want to wake you." He said in a cute little voice that made me love him. I leaned over and pecked his lips. "You're so cute!"

He smirked, "I know and I really gotta piss." He rushed out of the bunk and I chuckled while getting out of the bunk myself. I headed to the front of the bus where Kylie, Zack, Jimmy, and Johnny were playing the Xbox.

Kylie grinned at me, "Hey champ. Good to see you're still alive."

"Was it that bad?" I asked while looking at everybody.

Jimmy grinned, "You out drank me, honey and that's fucking impossible."

I sighed, "That explains why I feel like shit. I'm never doing that every again."

Zack rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Everyone always says that."

He was probably right. I looked around and got confused, "Where's Matt and Court?"

Johnny pointed to the door, "Outside."

I got curious, so I put on some sandals and opened the bus door. I stepped onto the ground and looked around. I finally spotted Matt and Courtney sitting on a bench holding hands. I really didn't want to ruin their moment, but Courtney and I really had to talk.

Once I got over to them, Matt kissed the side of Courtney's head, "I'm going to get ready." She nodded and he walked back towards the bus. I took his seat and Courtney smirked, "How do you feel?"

"Like the bus ran me over." I said in a pained voice.

Courtney chuckled, "Well at least you weren't like Johnny and puked all over the bus floor."

I wrinkled my nose up, "Ew, that's gross."

"Pinkly and Charlie started licking it too." She added on with grossed out expression.

A scoff escaped my lips, "I am never letting them lick me again."

Courtney laughed and sighed, like she was waiting for me to start talking about what we needed to talk about. That's one thing that I've noticed about her. She's never the one to say something first when we're in a fight or mad at each other.

"Look, Court. I'm sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry that I treated you like shit, but you gotta understand where I was coming from.." I said, while trailing off.

She nodded and took a deep breath before sighing, "I know. I was being way over dramatic about everything. Matt was there for me and I just became attached to him. He's a really nice guy, Donna. I like him a lot. I'm just sorry that I treated you bad in the process. You're my best friend and I hate fighting, so I'm sorry."

"Me too." I said, while looking at her.

Courtney raised her eyebrows, "So we good now?"

I nodded while smiling slightly, "We're good." I leaned over and pulled her into a hug. From behind we heard, "AW!" We both let go to see everyone watching from the bus. I gave them all the finger and Courtney laughed.

"Wanna go get some food?" I asked while nudging her, "We gotta catch up."

She bit her lip, "Um, I kind of have a date with Matt... I can cancel if you want? I mean-"

I cut her off, "No, don't do that. We can catch up tomorrow. I'll just make Brian cook something." I said with a chuckle and Courtney sighed in relief as we headed back to the bus.

Once we were back on the bus all of the guys made comments on how we 'made up'. I just rolled my eyes at them. Brian walked over to me and took a hold of my hand, "I'm glad you and Courtney made up."

"Me too." I said while pulling him in for a kiss. It turned into something a little more hotter than I expected and he pulled away, "Damn.." He said smirking.

I slapped his arm, "You act like you didn't like it."

"Ooh, I definitely liked it." He said while pulling me closer.

This made me smirk, "Maybe you'll get lucky.."

Brian's eyes widened at first, but then they filled with lust and he leaned down to kiss me. I pulled away and he pouted. I shrugged, "Not when there are people around."

He groaned and walked over to where the rest of the guys were sitting. Courtney got out of the bathroom all dressed up nicely and Matt walked from the back of the bus. Courtney went to get her shoes on and I stopped Matt, "I'm sorry for being a dick to you."

He smiled, "It's alright."

"Good, but I want you to know, if you break Court's heart, I'll chop your balls off and feed them to the dogs." I said with no emotion on my face.

Matt laughed uneasily, but nodded nonetheless, "I don't plan on it, but I'm glad you're okay with it." I gave him a small smile and he walked back up to the front.

I went and used the bathroom real quick and decided to brush my teeth while I was at it. Once I finished up, I headed back out to the front of the bus to find only Brian sitting on the couch. The dogs weren't even here.

"Where is everyone?" I asked while cocking an eyebrow in his direction, knowing he had something to do with it.

He ran a hand through his hair, "They went out to eat and took the dogs with them." He said nonchalantly. I walked over to the couch he was sitting on and sat next to him, "You had something to do with this, didn't you?"

"Maybe.." He said with an innocent shrug.

I chuckled while leaning up to kiss him. He stopped me for a second, "Wait, I want to make sure you're okay with this first."

This made me sigh, "Brian, we've been together for about about a month and a half. I mean I know it's not that long, but I know you love and care about me. You deserve this."

"But, do you want it?" He asked cautiously and I decided to show him. I got on his lap and straddled his waist. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off my body. "Do you think I want it now?" I asked.

Brian didn't question me about it again. He lifted me up and carried me to the back of the bus. I got confused, but then I saw a bed in there. "Since when has there been a bed back here?"

"Always. We only use it when someone is getting laid." He said while laying me down on it.

I gagged, "Ew. I don't know who's been on here!"

Brian rolled eyes, "We change the sheets, Donna. It's just hard doing it in a tiny bunk, it's really uncomfortable." I sighed in defeat and watched him take his shirt off. I started to blush at his perfectly sculptured chest. He was perfect and he was mine.

He crawled on top of me and didn't waste any time by crushing his lips against mine. His tongue entered mine and our tongues battled for dominance while we both took our pants off. I pulled back for a breath and Brian trailed kisses from my head down to my waist. It was electrifying my nerves. Brian noticed and smirked while carefully pulling my panties off.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." He said in a low, husky voice that was really turning me on. He hovered back on top of me to continue assaulting my lips that were now swollen. My breathing was ragged and my heart was beating out my chest. Brian's hand traveled down my stomach and palmed my vagina causing me to jolt a little at the movement. His fingers went passed my folds where it met my nub. My back arched as he started to rub it. He rubbed my nub in a circular motion and moved his lips to my neck where he began suck and nip at the flesh. I let my hands roam all over his body during this time.

My hand drifted to his manhood that was protected by his boxers. I started to rub him through the fabric and it stiffened up. A moan escaped my mouth as he quickened his pace which caused me to do the same.

Brian abruptly pulled his fingers away and grabbed my hand with dark, lustful eyes, "No more foreplay, I need you right- fucking now." He said in an almost painful raspy tone. I didn't deny him as he pulled my legs wider and dropped his boxers to the floor.

He hovered over me again and balanced himself with his hands on each side of me. He positioned himself between my legs and then I felt a sharp pain slide in me. A breath got caught in my throat and I bit my lip. I didn't think it was going to hurt.

Brian noticed this and cursed, "Shit. You're a virgin?" He questioned me and I nodded, not trusting my voice. He started to pull back out, but I stopped him. "N-no, please."

He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes, almost feeling hurt, "Are you sure? Donna-"

I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me, "I want you." His dark brown eyes were filled with lust and he nodded. "Alright." He entered back in a little slower this time and once he started to get a pace going, the pleasure was starting to overwhelm me. I wanted more.

"Faster.." I moaned out and he thrusted into me harder each time hitting a spot that was making me see stars. A hold pit in my stomach was rising up. My thighs were trembling a bit and Brian knew exactly what was happening and knew what to do. His hand ghosted over my thigh and met my nub again. He rubbed it really fast and picked up the pace of his thrusts. I was on the edge of exploding and Brian's mouth met my neck, "Scream my name baby."

That was when I felt the feeling in me explode. I knew it was the climax of my orgasm and my walls tightened around him as I screamed, "Brian!" My toes curled and my eyes went in the back of my head, feeling bliss all over.

Brian's thrusts continued as he was reaching his climax. I ended up getting another orgasm as he became closer to his release. He was shocked by this, but nevertheless thrusted into me with all the power he had. I hit my peak right when he hit his.

"Fuck, Donna!" He screamed in a raspy husky voice as he emptied himself into me. My breathing was rough and ragged as his thrusts became slower until they stopped. He didn't pull out just yet though.

Brian laid his forehead against mine while gazing into my eyes, "I love you so fucking much." His eyes showed the emotion he was feeling.

"I-.. I love you too." I finally said and it felt amazing to say it. He smiled widely while crashing his lips against mine. It was hard to believe that he really was all mine. He was a man that I could love and trust. That was something I've never had before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope this makes up for the long update. Btw,
A7xMeredith15
if you didn't like this chapter, you can go die. Lol, just kidding. ;)

Thanks to:
A7xMeredith15 and JustThinking for leaving comments on the previous chapter. c;

I'll try to have more updates on soon. <3

Image He's too cute! ♥

Image And so is he! ♥♥