Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Spilling The Beans

Donna's POV

I woke up the next morning to something licking my hand. I groaned, "Charlie. Go lay down." I reached out to push his face away, but I felt my hand hit a nose. My eyes opened and I noticed Johnny, the short guy laying next to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed and pushed him off of my bed. I then felt bad, realizing I was on the top bunk. Everyone woke up as soon as Johnny hit the floor with a loud 'thud'.

Brian who was in his boxers, got out of his bunk, "What's going on?"

I jumped down from my bunk. "He was sleeping with me in my fucking bed!" I exclaimed.

Jimmy chuckled while walking over to us, "Aw, Johnny boy doesn't take up much room."

"I don't care!" I snapped, and Johnny looked up at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't even know I was in your bunk."

There was no way, I could just forgive him. "You licked my hand!"

The others were now surrounding Johnny who was still on the floor. I looked around and noticed all of them were just in their boxers. Courtney seemed to notice at the same moment, because she smiled at me.

Johnny scratched his head, "I was having a dream about eating a lollipop."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, and exhaled. I was trying to calm myself. "What are you, 5?!"

They all laughed, and Johnny crossed his arms and pouted. "No!"

"Just make sure you never to that again, because next time, I'm going to kick you in the fucking balls." I seethed and went over to the couch to find Pinkly and Charlie cuddling.

Jimmy said a remark to Johnny, who just flipped him off. Brian walked over to me and grinned. "It looks like Pinkly found a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, and my stomach growled really loud.

Zack walked over to us, "Let's go get some food at a diner or something."

Brian agreed, "Alright, tell the others."

It took us all about an hour to get ready. We would of been done sooner if Brian didn't take so long in the bathroom. I thought I was bad, but he just defined bad. We all piled into a rental hummer. It looked really expensive, and I for a second forgot they were rockstars.

Matt was driving, with Jimmy sitting in the passenger seat next to him. Courtney and I were sitting in the back seat, while Brian, Zack, and Johnny were sitting in the middle seats. The ride to the diner was pretty quiet except for Jimmy insults to Johnny. I kind of feel bad for him. He seems to be the one they always pick on, but Johnny doesn't seem to mind.

We got to the diner and took a seat at a table, since there was no way 7 people could fit in a small booth. I was sitting between Brian and Jimmy. Courtney sat between Matt and Zack. Johnny sat on the other side of Jimmy. Matt started talking about the tour, and I rolled my eyes when I noticed Courtney staring at him in 'awe'.

The waitress came over to us to take our order and Zack grinned at her, "Hey beautiful."

"I have a boyfriend." She smirked.

We all busted out laughing, and Zack bowed his head. She chuckled, "I'm just fucking with ya, what can I get for you guys?" Everyone ordered something, and it was down to Matt and I.

"Eggs, bacon, and-" Matt and I said at the same time, and stopped when we realized.

He glared at me, and I did the same back at him. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the waitress, "I'll just have some pancakes." She wrote it down, and Matt sighed. "I'll just have an omelet." She took our menus and walked away.

Brian decided to strike up a conversation, "How're you feeling?" I know that was code for how does it feel to be away from that asshole. I really didn't want to talk to Brian about it though, at least not now.

I plastered a fake smile, "Great."

He cocked an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yep, hey Jimmy. Got a pen?" I looked up at him.

Jimmy pulled out a pen, and handed it to me. I grabbed a napkin, "Play tic-tac-toe with me."

He grinned, "Okay."

Brian sighed, and I pretended I didn't hear him. Yeah, I was avoiding him, but this is still all new to me. I didn't even want to come in the first place, so he should just give me a break.

Breakfast was done, and we headed back to the bus. Once we got in, Matt headed for the couch, and Pinkly jumped onto him. He petted her head, "Go away, Princess."

I rolled my eyes, and Brian grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of his bunk. "Hey, Donna. Why don't you come outside and talk with me?" Fuck. I looked around and noticed Matt start an Xbox up. Call of Duty came on the screen and jumped over to him.

"Oh my god, Call of Duty! I bet I can beat your ass!" I grinned while taking a seat next to Matt.

He scoffed, "Yeah, right. Let's see ya try."

Courtney's POV

I watched Donna play Call of Duty with Matt, and I was kind of jealous. I wish I was good at video games like Donna, but I just brushed it off. Brian tapped my shoulder, "Let's have a talk outside." I noticed Donna eye Brian, and I nodded.

Once we got outside, Brian lit up a cigarette. "Want one?"

I wrinkled my nose up in disgust. "No thanks."

He chuckled, "Good, they're bad for you."

"Why do you smoke them then?" I chuckled with a smile on my face.

Brian took another hit and exhaled smoke, "Addicting, can't quit."

I laughed, and looked around. "So, is there a reason why you asked me out here?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I think there's something you need to know about Donna." Brian looked at me, and I grinned. "You guys are fucking each other, aren't you!"

Brian let out an uneasy chuckle, "No, no." He shook his head, "It's a little more serious than that."

"What's up?" I asked, now interested.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "She's going to kill me, but you deserve to know. Justin, for the past year has been abusing her. At the concert, when you weren't around I noticed him put his hands on her-"

I cut him off, "So that's why you were fighting?!" I asked in complete shock.

Brian gave a stiff nod, "Yeah, which is also why you guys are on tour with us. She wouldn't promise me that she wouldn't go back to him, so I told her to come on here with us."

"Oh my god." I said, feeling really bad for Donna. "I'm such a bad best friend, I didn't even notice."

He put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't beat yourself about it, I'm sure she hid it well. Most of them do."

I frowned, "How do you know so much about this?"

Brian put his cigarette out, "It's happened to one of my best friends, and my sister."

"Wow, I'm sorry." I said, sympathetically.

He shrugged, "It's all in the past." He put his cigarette pack in his jeans. "Time to face my funeral." I laughed while getting back onto the bus. As soon as I stepped foot on the carpet, Donna looked at me, "What'd he say?"

"I'm so sorry, Donna for not realizing-"

She cut me off, "Brian! You fucking idiot! I'm going to kill you!" Brian took off running into the back of the bus with Donna chasing him.

Matt frowned, "What's going on?"

"I just found out the main reason why we're traveling with you guys." I said, while shrugging.

He cocked an eyebrow, "And that is?" The other guys were now interested in the subject.

"Donna's boyfriend used to beat her." I said, still feeling like a shitty best friend.

Zack seemed to piece things together, "That explains why Brian attacked him."

"SHE DESERVED TO KNOW!" Brian yelled from the back. "YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, SO I HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT!"

"I DON'T CARE! THAT WASN'T YOUR SECRET TO TELL, NOW EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS! I'M LEAVING! I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT!" She screamed at him, and stomped her way to the front and out the door.

Brian got to the front and groaned in frustration. "FUCK!" He kicked the cabinet next to him.

"Damn, Bri. You sure know how to get the ladies scream at ya." Johnny chuckled.

He glared at him, "Shut the fuck up!"

I just kept quiet, hoping Donna would come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! :)

Thank to the following people who left comments:
pOiSoN_GiRl
Hopelessly Insane
XxRebeccaLeexX
JellyBeans1666
You guys rock!