Status: This is a draft i am currently rewriting because it is super badly written. I'm talking seventh grader written. but if you enjoy, great, glad to hear it :)

Gloom DRAFT (Cringey 7th grade story)

Chapter8,Consciousness

Chapter 8 Consciousness

I wake up to myself screaming deathly from all the pain and blood. Every time he uses another embalming tool on me the more glimpses of a forgotten past or even future return to my head. He’s saying this is for my own good but you can tell he enjoys this. And now he got out of control. I’m being tortured by a vampire. Thanks to the cloaked man watching. I move my wrists doing anything to unleash the chains but it hurts more and more. And then I bleed more and more. Licking the cuts he made on me he gets more hungered. Ix cant control himself now. And its hard for me to as well. All these memories of...an asylum. I’ve been or will be there/ I see the straight jacket. Me rotting on the floor trying to leave. My Insanity is returning. Ix is bringing it on me. No...Not Ix...who is that man watching...

“Ix the more you lick the more you’ll get hungry.” A dark deathly voice said. “Im almost certain If you just bite her she’d lose enough blood to regain her memory.”

I screamed uncontrollably some more still dizzy with all of this, I’m half awake and half asleep. But I still fear the pain.

“I understand. But I want to enjoy this while I can.” He growled with hateful demonic eyes.

As I began to regain consciousness I yelled.

“Please don't bite me! Please! Just stop!” More like begging....

Somehow Ix stopped but the pain didn't.

“You don't want to catch my sickness?” He asked.

“No I don't!” I yelled traumatized.

Somehow he had a bit of sympathy for me.

“Fine. I’ll drain the blood.” He disappeared further into the dark room. Looking for something. When he was gone the man in the hood walked closer to me.

“Once you lose enough blood your memory will return.Once that happens your power will be mine, I’ll kill your friends you'll be out of my way and Doohm will die.” He growled.
My eyes widened in shocked.

“Who Are you?!” I yelled trying to strangle him like I didn't have any cuffs chained to the wall.

He grinned evilly with his hood hiding his eyes.

“We've already met Xera...” He then took off his hood and I saw his face and sharp teeth. Seeing his dark eyes I immediately knew its true. I did meet him before. HE was that demon I saw in the visions/ He had some mid spiky long black hair. and the most wicked evil eyes ever. His voice growled as he grabbed the top of my ragged outfit glaring at me provokingly.

“My name, Is Xyver.” He growled. “And I will devour your soul. He said clutching my chin. He had long strong deadly hands.

“You...You turned Ix into a monster!!” I stuttered.

He began laughing evilly.
“Clueless girl! Look around!”

I examined the room. It was a basement of the manor. Full of cages and, well It looked more like a torture room.

“This is the vampires fridge. Often he keeps his prey here, so whenever he needs to feed he just comes in the underground room his family inherited. See, He was always a monster.”

I was speechless...I finally trusted him and....
This room was so dark and cold and terrifying. There were even other rooms some with water on the ground showing a place to drown. I shake in terror.

“No. This cant be happening...it cant be true.” I said withstanding the pain my body was suffering.

“Believe it. And theres nothing you can say about it...” He growled evilly putting his hand on my mouth.
I couldn't speak. This is a nightmare.

Ix came back with this...thing...sort of like a tube. I moved as much as I could but couldn't stop him from placing the sharp tip of it in my veins all over my body and then...drain. Even If I could try to scream it takes so much energy and I truly cant do much. Especially since Xyver muted me.

Tears rolled down my eyes. Listening to the sound of the hard rain outside.

I let this happen.
Now theres no hope.
And Doohm wont be able to save me anymore.
He was so kind. I left him. Doohm never tried to hurt me...I was so blind... I’m sorry Doohm. This is what I deserve for being so blind...
Doohm...

Suddenly the draining stopped.

“Ix what is it?” Xyver questioned impatiently.

Ix paused. “Is it just me....Or do i smell...wet dog?”
Xyver confused started sniffing around irritatingly.
Suddenly a sharp howl came from upstairs and we heard a lot of objects breaking along with heavy stomping footsteps.
Ix grabbed me and let slip the shackles and cuffed me instead. I was falling off my feet. Theres barely any life left in my body Xyver looked frustrated since he was near draining enough of my blood. Ix dropped me in a a room sized cage in another room where I fell in the water. I lied there energy-less.
Whats happening...

I laid there mindlessly watching Ix freeze looking at his hands dripping with my blood from when he picked me up.
A dog growling came down from the stairs and Ix stuttered and a werewolf jumped him and Ix was on the ground with a human beast over him roaring in his face. I knew that wolf It was Dera! Ix pushed Dera off and threw him to the wall while getting up. I know he's a vampire. But it is crazy seeing something with a human appearance pick up something that big. Dera in werewolf form is HUGE. Ix and Dera were busy fighting a fair fight until Xyver jumped in. Dera clawed Xyver in the face but then Xyver got angry and put his claws in Dera and threw him in my cage. Dera rolled over me and landed next to me lying down. He turned into human form with his ragged pans and before he could run out of the cage room Ix closed it so fast. I was still lying down emotionless and not able to speak. Dera tried to break the cage but it didn't work out.

“Dammit I HATE CAGES!!!” He yelled. But then turned to me.

“Xera!” He yelled. “Are you Okay?!”

Oh yea Dera i’m fine just taking a bleeding energy's muted nap in a watery cage WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
Well I felt like saying that. Of course I was muted so I cant do anything at all but look like a zombie something.
He lifted me off the ground.

“Xera Xera Xera!!!” He noticed my cuffs as I wiggled around.

“Oh!” He tried to open my cuffs but had no luck. He was so desperate he started biting them.
“Stupid pup!” Ix claimed.

“You IDIOT VAMPIRE!!!” Dera yelled. “This isn't over! Doohm’s gonna find us and kick your-”

“Doohm?” Xyver interrupted surprised.
“Ix he could be a problem. We got to keep draining the-”

“No. If he finds out were all dead.” Ix said.

I lied there watching Dera growl and shake the cage. Suddenly

Xyver started to react from noises from upstairs.
“He’s coming. I’ll take care of him, you take care of the werewolf, kill him.” Xyver ordered as he walked out.

Dera shocked started to walk back with a worried expression and whining like a dog. I started to move slowly at the cage entrance. Ix walked slowly towards us. He cant kill Dera. He must not. I came to the door of the cage I x opened the door and the moment he does Dera ran as fast as he could and I closed the door of the cage after him. Dera turned and looked back at me pausing.

“Xera no!” He yelled as I locked myself in. He heard noises from upstairs and Dera ran out. I’m lucky I stopped Ix from getting to Dera. But now theres another problem. I’m locked with Ix in a cage. Ix tried to open it but wasn't lucky.He stood at the door and then glanced at me with his black and red eyes glaring with hunger. I tried to move away but he came closer. Slowly but quickly. He then crawled on top of me in the water of the cage glaring in my fearful eyes.

“I haven't fed for weeks because of you.” He whispered as he stroked my dark hair with his icy cold hands. He then pushed me on the watery ground with his vampiric force making me lie there under him not being able to get up with my hands cuffed up. He looked at me with sincere and yet deadly dark eyes. I froze there still half asleep. What will I do now? He brought his head near my neck.

Oh no no no no no no no no noo!! I don't want to go vampire!!!
***
Wait so far he isn't drinking blood....
***
uh.....
***
He gave me...
***
He gave me a HICKY?!
**
I was starting to get confused flinching around. But I easily could tell what he was planning to do. I tried but I couldn't fight against it. But I cant follow up to this either.
I’m to tired. I feel like I’m going to die. I felt terrified. Ix pulled himself up unbuttoning his shirt.
“I crave you Xera” He breathed as my eyes widened noticing he started to unbutton mine as well.
***
Just then right before he could pull a move a rock suddenly hit Ix in the head and in his surprise he rolled off me. Ix then got knocked out. But it didn't look like it would last long. I turned slowly to notice Ry holding a stone next to Ivory. Walking quickly to me as Ivory opened the cage and picked me up. Ry glared at his older brother and locked the cage. Telling Ivory to get me out of here. Ivory is Ix’s family servant so it would make sense that he’d listen to Ry also. Ivory carried me upstairs from a trap door and into the gardens. He helped me stand even though i was still cuffed and dizzy. He then stopped mumbling from the mask cause he knew I wouldn't understand.. He took it off and I noticed a man with dark blue hair and dark tattooed eyes.
“You must get out. I cant leave with you. But if you stay here Xyver will kill you and the rest of the world. Now go” He said with haste. Then we heard a loud booming voice and a dark voice mumbling my name. Ivory nodded at me and ran back through the mist outside.

I didn't know where to go but i couldn't stay here. I ran into the maze.
Oh great idea Xera! Running into a maze! Really?!” I thought.
I kept running hearing Xyver’s footsteps not far from me. Also hearing Ix yelling my name. I don't know if he's looking for me in guilt or in anger but I don't want to find out. I kept running getting dizzier and dizzier slower and slower to notice I was running into Xyver himself. He pulled out his hand catching me and throwing me into the air until I fell down to the ground. In my last force I began to stand up shaking as he walked closer to me. I stepped back until I turned and ran from him some more hearing him laugh saying. “I’ll enjoy killing you.” I then tripped but before I could hit the ground in a blink i felt arms around me pulling me into the skies. As I watched Xyver glare and rage at us Disappearing into black fluids, I noticed I was getting higher and higher to the clouds to notice feathers at both my sides. I looked up and to the side to notice what just grabbed me.

It was an angel...

It was Doohm...