Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Sixteen - I hate you

I woke up before everybody else on the bus. We had a day off today and that was indeed needed for the guys who would be hung over today. I think we planned on going to the beach today since we're in San Diego.
I made myself a simple breakfast, just cheerios and milk in a bowl. I wasn't hungry today, I usually wasn't a person who ate all the time but I never felt this odd. It was like my stomach would throw up any food I would eat. But after ten minutes I had gotten the small amount of cheerios down to my stomach. By now Kellin, Jack and Gabe were awake. Jesse and Justin seamed to still be asleep. I didn't say anything to anybody, I just sat there on the couch silently watching the TV playing some random movie that Gabe had put on. I think Gabe noticed something was wrong cause he kept stealing glances at me from where he sat on the other couch. Ten minutes later Jesse and Justin was up and chatted with the other guys. I sat next to Kellin on the couch but there was space left for another between us. Justin walked over and sat down beside me. My insides were wrestling each other, I hate him. We both sat in silence while the others talked but not that much since they all were rather hung over, except Kellin who had just had a few beers last night. I noticed Justin glancing at me from the corner of my eye as I watched the TV. I turned away and looked the other way. Something touched my foot over and over. I looked down at my bare feet and saw Justin's foot tapping against mine.
"I'm going to pack my bag so we can go to the beach" I said and got up. I closed the door after me as I entered the bunk area. I leaned against the door, closed my eyes and sighed. I opened my eyes again and walked over to my bunk and dug out a pair of ripped jeans, a We Came As Romans shirt Kyle had given me as a reminder of him and a grey hoodie. It was early November so even if we were in San Diego it wasn't the hottest outside. I was still used to the warmth of Florida. I changed quickly but not so gracefully in my bunk since I didn't feel like walking in the front lounge to the bathroom. I got out just to see Justin closing the door behind him.
I froze sitting on the floor jut staring at him. He walked up to me and looked confused, worried and maybe sad?
"What's going on?" He asked and stopped in front of me, looking down at me as if something was wrong with me.
"Why don't you ask yourself that question?" I replied and pulled out my bag from my bunk and started packing down my camera equipment.
"I don't know Nix..." he said. I hate him.
"Do you think I'm stupid or something?"
"Nix I really don't know what you're so worked up about, I wish I did but I don't" he whispered and leaned down to help me up. I slapped away his hand.
"Do't call me Nix anymore, and I saw you"
"Saw what? Why are you so mad?" He asked and both our voices started to get louder an louder. In a few words the guys would hear us and I didn't want to answer questions about it right now, maybe not ever.
"I saw you with that fucking whore" I shouted and realized it was too late to lie about us two now since the guys had heard me scream. I felt a little guilt for calling that girl a whore, I know she didn't know Justin had a girlfriend and they both had been drunk. But the words had just slipped out and the look on Justin's face was pure shock, maybe for me to call someone whore or the fact I knew about last night. I didn't get a reply just I finished packing my bag and stormed off the bus while questions got thrown at me from everyone on the bus. I slammed the door after me and started to walk to the beach. We had parked just a few meters away so soon I got my vans filled with sand. I walked all the way over to the water and then so far away on the beach as I could. I could almost hear the guys questions to Justin if he still was on the bus will say.

I sighed and sat down against the rocks by the beach. I sighed and buried my face in my hands and let out a scream. I took off my shoes and emptied them on sand then put them on again. I didn't wanna be around anyone today. But my wish didn't last for long when Kyle and Dave from WCAR ran past laughing like idiots.
"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" Kyle asked and smiled to me.
"Not feeling the whole day off" I said and shrugged my shoulders. Kyle and Dave gave each other a look then ran up to me, grabbed my arms and my feet and carried me away.
I kept shouting at them to let me down while the people around us laughed along with Kyle and Dave. I tried to break free but eventually they let me down on the sand. Everyone of WCAR towered over me and smiled down at me. Even Andy but his smile wasn't as bright as the others.
"Hello photographer" Eric laughed. I shook my head and began to stand up but someone, I didn't see who, gave me a hand and pulled me up. I looked up and saw Andy smiling to me and we both got a bit lost I believe since he pulled me up with too much speed to I got thrown into his chest. everybody laughed and joked at how I was too light for Andy. I smiled and took a step back hiding my cheeks that were rather red right now.
"Hey where did you leave my bag?" I asked and started around me to find it.
"Oh, um I think we left it behind"
"I'll get it" Andy offered but I turned him down him.
"No I'll get it, be right back"
"Buttjaw go with her so she doesn't escape again" Kyle shouted as I started to walk away towards my old little lonely place by the rocks. Andy appeared by my side and I cursed silently at Kyle who just had to mess with me.
"Hi" was all he said to me. I smiled and replied the same way.

We finally reached my bag after what felt like an hour of silence. I grabbed it and threw it over my shoulder. Andy was standing there looking quite awkward with his hand scratching his neck.
"Andy... I'm sorry about last night I-" but I didn't get to reply cause Andy took my hand and led me away. I glanced over my shoulder for a quick second, nobody was around anymore. I sighed and shook my head. They didn't think we would come back did they?
"Andy where are we going?" I asked and walked quickly behind him and he led me farther away from the beach and higher up. After a few minutes we reached the top of this sort of mountain, no maybe I should call it a hill. However we got a fantastic view of the beach, I could see everybody and all the five busses from where we were standing. I turned around to face Andy.
"Have you been here before since you knew this place?"
"Once or twice" he replied and sat down on the ground. I sat down beside him. I have no idea why he took me up here but I liked it somehow.
"I still wanna say sorry about last night..." I said and glanced over at him.
"No need to say that, I was the bad guy last night"
"If you're anything Andy Glass, it's the good guy" I said and smiled to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long! Gosh I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I blame school which I started this week, ugh I'm not good with being social at all. I might have social anxiety cause I hate meeting new people and being in a big group of people. I'm just an awkward and shy person and that sucks cause everybody is getting new friends and I always stick with the ones I know and feel comfortable with, gotta work on that!

Anyways I think I wanna start a new original story when I'm done with this one, no idea when that will be but I just got such a brilliant idea on a story and yeah :)