Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Three - I'll never be gone

Through Justin’s eyes

I tried to take my eyes off her, but it was so hard. I didn’t notice her until the room suddenly was dead quiet and everybody looked at the stairs. I had thought to myself what was the problem now? And I simply looked up and there she was, she was... beautiful. It felt weird to think that about someone I had just, seen. I haven't met her. I was just looking at her.
What the fuck was she doing here at Kellin’s place?
“Oh hey Nix” Said Kellin out of the sudden. Nix? Nix, it had a fun twist to her. I thought her name would be something common like Sara or Emma. Maybe it was just a nickname... but why would Kellin have a nickname for her? Who was she?
“Oh right, guys this is my cousin Phoenix. She’s gonna live here from now on” Cousins, something inside my guts fell and I didn’t feel as nervosu and jealous of Kellin. But why woudl I have those feelings from the start? It’s just, stupid.
Before I could understand anything I realized that everybody had said hi. I stayed quiet. "She must think I’m an ass... if she even noticed me. I wonder how old she is. Dear god Justin, stop thinking about her so much! With all that you know she could be married or pregnant or what the hell not, get over it." I told myself and started at my cards instead.

Through Phoenix eyes
I woke up the same day, just a lot later. I stared at my watch and sighed, luckely it was still summer for one more month. I’m not sure what to do with all this. I gotta get in to College here. I haven’t tried to get in here in Michigan, why would I when I lived in Texas for my whole life before this. But here I am, orphan and in a unfamiliar house.
I heard a soft knock on the door. I didn’t move, if it was Kellin he would walk in here in a few seconds anyways. And right I was. Kellin sat down on the bed and smiled down to me. I hid my face in the pillow and murmured “I don’t know what to do Kellin, everything is changed... I’m scared” I held back the tears once again but when Kellin pulled me gently up from the pillow and embraced me in a big hug it just came flooding down my cheeks.
“It’s ok Nix, I’m here” Kellin whispered to me and rubbed his hand on my back. I slowly shook my head and sighed.
“No, you’re gonna be gone pretty much twenty four seven, touring the country and world” I said and Kellin stopped rubbing my back.
“Hey” He said and held me arm lenght away and looked into my red eyes. “I might not be here all the time, but I’ll never be gone”
“That makes no sense Kel” I laughed lightly and Kellin smiled to me and hugged me again before getting up.
“So what are todays plans?”
“I don’t know man, I think I’m just gonna walk around some and get to know the block and everything” I responed and Kellin nodded.
“Well the park is right outside on your window side but I bet you’ve seen that already”
“Yeah, at least a bit. What are your plans?”
“Um, I don’t know. I think someone of the guys would come over and play some xbox later”
“Oh cool, well I think I’m gonna get dressed then head outside”
“You do that, I can make lunch for us today”
“Or I can pick up two pizzas instead”
“Way better”
“Thought so, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese?”
“Correct” I smiled and got up to take a quick shower.

When I was dry I threw on underwear, a pair of jeans shorts, a white vans tshirt cut into a tank top and a snapback turned backwards. I took my iPod with me and skipped down the stairs and dragged on a pair of vine red vans and said bye to Kellin who was watching TV with some cereal in a bowl. I knew I had a twenty in my pockets so I could grab something to eat since my stomach growled as fast I was down the three steps to the front door. I sighed and walked into the quite large park.

Not that much light shined into the park, the trees had been allowed to grow big here in this park. I smiled down to my feet as I passed a dog and it’s owner on a morning walk, but as the smile had came it was gone again. I walked trough the park and enterd a cafe and sandwhich shop and bought myself a ham, lettuce and cheese sandwhich with a small gava juice. I payed and walked outside again and into the park where I sat down on a lonely swing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter was just messy and weird. I'm not found of this chapter but it will be better, I think I just needed to show how much Kellin loves Phoenix and all that.

But now you as well got to know Justin's first reaction of Phoenix, awkward yes.

So new chapter will be out later today or tonight :)

And thank you so much for the comments! I love it!